Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found

Discus and support Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo ich würde gerne meine Abo (xboxgamepass)wieder aktivieren geht aber nicht weil bei jedem versuch die im betreff angezeigte Fehlermeldung... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anubis54, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Anubis54
    Anubis54 Guest

Hallo ich würde gerne meine Abo (xboxgamepass)wieder aktivieren geht aber nicht weil bei jedem versuch die im betreff angezeigte Fehlermeldung erscheint.

[Translation-Hello I would like to reactivate my subscription (xboxgamepass) but not because every attempt the error message appears in the subject.]

:)

Anubis54, Mar 6, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

3. Anubis54 Win User

Danke aber das hilft mir nicht ich möchte einfach mein abo wieder reaktivieren ohne neues Konto etc auf die 2 Euro Ersparnis verzichte ich ist mir zu umständlich.

[Translation-Thank you but that doesn't help me I just want to reactivate my subscription without new account etc on the 2 Euro savings I'm too cumbersome.]
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Anubis54,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your GamePass subscription under control. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging a problem to encounter. If you are having problems getting re-subscribed to
    GamePass, I would suggest getting in contact with
    customer support
    at your earliest convenience.

When you get the chance,
  5. Niko1664 Win User

What Type Of Game Would You Make?

With time and full ressources.. A game like Star Citizen, but playable :)
  6. I Doinks I Win User

Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code be

Give it another trySomething went wrong.

DCAT-ResourceNotFound

E2Frex7/PEuLuxDY.40.6

2018/01/27 - 07:57:06 UTC
Thema:

1. Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found - Similar Threads - Game pass DCAT

2. Game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games: Can we get the final season of the walking dead like you finish the 3 games on game pass then it feels weird because they don’t have the final season of the walking dead...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultima Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultima Problems: Hi everybody, i'm getting problems with my GP ultimate subscription, when i'm trying to take my Perks the (PC XBOX BETA APP), tell me i don't have any subscription, but when im using my xbox i no...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate 3 Year Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate 3 Year Deal: I read about this deal here: https://ie.ign.com/articles/2019/07/18/deal-alert-this-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-trick-saves-you-360 Is this still available? I can find no mention of it on Microsoft...
  5. Uninstall issue for Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstall issue for Game Pass on PC: Cannot uninstall "A Plague Tale: Innocence" on Game Pass for PC. In Xbox app receiving message "Sorry, we couldn't uninstall this game. Try uninstalling it in Settings." In Settings, receiving...
  6. Having to hard reset xbox for Game Pass Ultimate to be recognised

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to hard reset xbox for Game Pass Ultimate to be recognised: I have a consistent problem of not being able to access xbox game pass as well as the games I have previously downloaded through games with gold. In my "Full Library" section Games pass, games...
  7. Game Pass Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Issue: I have the Game Pass, my son's xbox is set to the home console, and has been for years. So we are sharing the account. He cannot download some of the Game Pass games as it tells him he has to sign...
  8. Game Pass FFXV keeps closing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass FFXV keeps closing: the Final fantasy 15 game pass edition has started resetting on my xbox one s after working fine for 18 hours of play reinstalled the game and the same issues occurred it could be after 10 minutes...
  9. This appears when opening the game, I use the game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    This appears when opening the game, I use the game pass: ai esta o erro [img] 0fe2780c-d78e-438d-a3c7-74f632f6e11f
  10. Ori and the Blind Forest: DE Xbox game pass saved file to steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Blind Forest: DE Xbox game pass saved file to steam: So I'm a user of Xbox Game Pass and I play Ori and the Blind Forest: DE I bought the game on steam cause I prefer to get my games in one launcher and I want to play from the last saved that I've...