Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Abo

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Abo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Guten Abend, Ich habe eben bei schau auf der Xbox Website gemerkt, dass es zu dem Xbox Game Pass Ultimate eine 3 Monatige Discord Nitro Mitgliedschaft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OleStein, Dec 7, 2019.

1. OleStein
    OleStein Guest

Guten Abend,

Ich habe eben bei schau auf der Xbox Website gemerkt, dass es zu dem Xbox Game Pass Ultimate eine 3 Monatige Discord Nitro Mitgliedschaft gibt aber auch 1 Monat EA Access nun habe ich das Problem, dass ich überhaupt keine Ahnung habe wie ich diese bekomme.

Ich habe schon im Internet nach Informationen gesucht aber nichts wirkliches gefunden was mir weiter geholfen hat. Der Support von Microsoft wird auch umgebaut oder so, sodass ich von denen keine Hilfe bekommen kann.

Einen schönen restlichen Abend

[Translation-Good evening

I just noticed on the Xbox website that there is a 3 month Discord Nitro membership to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but also 1 month EA Access now I have the problem that I have no idea how to get it.

I have already searched the Internet for information but found nothing real that helped me further. Microsoft support is also being rebuilt or something, so I can't get help from them.

A nice rest of the evening]

:)

OleStein, Dec 7, 2019
  2. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  3. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  4. GodDream00 Win User

XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Discord Nitro

HI,

I am not looking for Discord Nitro's XBOX Game pass deal - that has already been available.

What I am looking for are the codes to have 3 months of Discord Nitro that was offered with the ultimate pass.

Thanks
  5. choppyseize Win User

I would also check the fine print to make sure you're eligible and that the promotion is available in your region.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Olestein,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The 3 months for 1$ is for new memberships. Here is a
    link to the page. Make sure you are signed in on the website with the account you want it on. Then once you purchase a box will show on your Xbox, on how to redeem under game
    pass tab on home screen.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Abo - Similar Threads - Game Pass Discord

2. Xbox Game pass 3 months for $1 bundle. (Holiday special) with discord and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass 3 months for $1 bundle. (Holiday special) with discord and spotify: Last year (November 2019) i signed up for Xbox game pass, 3 months for $1 deal. With that bundle, it included spotify premium for 6 months, Discord nitro for 3 months and EA access for 1 month. It...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: free Discord and Spotify memberships

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: free Discord and Spotify memberships: I ordered xbox game pass ultimate on December 25, 2019. I received a few free months of discord nitro and spotify premium. I'm trying to access these codes now but I cannot find them. Please help...
  4. Discord Nitro With Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro With Game Pass Ultimate: Back in December when I got Game Pass Ultimate I got a few things I could redeem for like EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro. Well I actually already redeemed for EA Access but never...
  5. Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite: I tried to claim discord nitro by scanning the QR code, but it didn't work and now the banner will not appear. I couldn't find the banner in game pass tab or message center. Please help!...
  6. No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchased Xbox game pass ultimate on Dec, 25, 2019, partly due to the advertised promotions for Discord Nitro and Spotify codes and have not recieved a single thing. I've contacted support...
  7. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...
  8. Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working: I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is? Thanks! af8d6cdd-af0c-4075-8d5c-2ccf30325bd8
  9. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]: Quisiera pedir ayuda en cuanto a la promocion de 3 meses de discord nitro ya que no tengo xbox one quisiera pedir la clave para PC ya que e visto que a los que no tienen xbox tienen que pedirla...