Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Quisiera pedir ayuda en cuanto a la promocion de 3 meses de discord nitro ya que no tengo xbox one quisiera pedir la clave para PC ya que e visto que a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iRaxorGS, Jan 12, 2020.

1. iRaxorGS
    iRaxorGS Guest

Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]

Quisiera pedir ayuda en cuanto a la promocion de 3 meses de discord nitro ya que no tengo xbox one quisiera pedir la clave para PC ya que e visto que a los que no tienen xbox tienen que pedirla directamente mediante soporte ya que no pueden canjear la promocion
    porque tambien cuentan unicamente con pc

[Translation - I would like to ask for help in the promotion of 3 months of discord nitro since I do not have xbox one I would like to ask for the PC key since I have seen that those who do not have xbox have to ask for it directly through support
    since they cannot redeem the promotion because they also have only pc]

:)

iRaxorGS, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Noahgriff Win User

Hello, the promotion has now ended. If you did purchase before the promotion ended you can see how to claim your rewards by visiting the Xbox message centre on the PC app.
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Hello iRaxorGS,

I hope you can still get it. The promotion ended on January 6th.

Nevertheless, you can still try to send a message directly to the support via
    https://beta.support.xbox.com
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear you're missing the codes. Xbox is aware that some people do not have a console and have planned to allow the codes from within the Beta App in early Dec. Please keep an eye on the app for messages or notifications
  5. ngocphi Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea access how can i redeem them?

Ea pass is only an xbox feature and discord nitro is only a pc feature you need to download discord
  6. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC] - Similar Threads - Game Pass Discord

2. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...
  3. Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working: I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is? Thanks! af8d6cdd-af0c-4075-8d5c-2ccf30325bd8
  4. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...
  5. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  6. Discord Nitro with xbox Game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro with xbox Game pass: I have Xbox game pass ultimate and I was wondering where I could find the code to redeem discord nitro I went to my Xbox and there was no banner for discord nitro...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium: I just bought Xbox game pass ultimate today, and i have not received the codes for discord nitro and spottily premium, how do i get them? c59396e2-73c0-44b3-be68-0c2cf3e820a0
  8. Xbox Game Pass and Discord Nitro - Redeem on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass and Discord Nitro - Redeem on PC: How do I redeem my Spotify Premium, Discord Nitro, and EA Access on PC for my purchase of Xbox Game Pass? 7f4f30cc-761d-42ea-bb83-cefe0c16e448
  9. Redeeming Discord and Spotify memberships from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Discord and Spotify memberships from xbox game pass: Hi I recently bought the xbox live gold and was wondering how i redeem the 6 month spotify subscription + the 3 month discord nitro on pc (not on xbox) 3db08950-14b4-44d3-a9dc-579e14b20958
  10. No Discord Nitro Code for subscribing to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Discord Nitro Code for subscribing to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi. I'm asking this question here because the online support system hasn't helped me at all. Back in very late September, I subscribed to the Game Pass Ultimate. It had an offer going on where...