Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Quisiera pedir ayuda en cuanto a la promocion de 3 meses de discord nitro ya que no tengo xbox one quisiera pedir la clave para PC ya que e visto que a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iRaxorGS, Jan 12, 2020.

1. iRaxorGS
    iRaxorGS Guest

Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]

Quisiera pedir ayuda en cuanto a la promocion de 3 meses de discord nitro ya que no tengo xbox one quisiera pedir la clave para PC ya que e visto que a los que no tienen xbox tienen que pedirla directamente mediante soporte ya que no pueden canjear la promocion
    porque tambien cuentan unicamente con pc

[Translation - I would like to ask for help in the promotion of 3 months of discord nitro since I do not have xbox one I would like to ask for the PC key since I have seen that those who do not have xbox have to ask for it directly through support
    since they cannot redeem the promotion because they also have only pc]

:)

iRaxorGS, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Noahgriff Win User

Hello, the promotion has now ended. If you did purchase before the promotion ended you can see how to claim your rewards by visiting the Xbox message centre on the PC app.
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Hello iRaxorGS,

I hope you can still get it. The promotion ended on January 6th.

Nevertheless, you can still try to send a message directly to the support via
    https://beta.support.xbox.com
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear you're missing the codes. Xbox is aware that some people do not have a console and have planned to allow the codes from within the Beta App in early Dec. Please keep an eye on the app for messages or notifications
  5. AndrewCiastko Win User

Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

6. ngocphi Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea access how can i redeem them?

Ea pass is only an xbox feature and discord nitro is only a pc feature you need to download discord
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC] - Similar Threads - Game Pass Discord

2. Trouble with discord nitro perk from Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble with discord nitro perk from Xbox game pass ultimate: Discord had another promotion with Xbox game pass ultimate. It says you can get 3 free months of discord nitro starting from December 2 to January 15. I have the Xbox game pass ultimate, I'm above...
  3. 3 months game pass for PC from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    3 months game pass for PC from Discord Nitro: I recently bought discord nitro and got the code for my xbox game pass for PC, but i cant redeem it, theres nothing online explaining as to why. It says you can't be eligible if you are an...
  4. I don't have Discord Nitro perk with Xbox game pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't have Discord Nitro perk with Xbox game pass Ultimate: Hello! I have an issue with Xbox game pass Ultimate Discord Nitro perk. I've seen on Discord an offer, that says, when you buy Xbox game pass Ultimate for only 1$ until 15th of January 2021, then...
  5. Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem: Hi, I have xbox 3 month free code but i cant use code. How can use this code can you help me? Thanks Kursat [img] 059e2c4e-994c-43f7-91a5-7ba1eb57850d
  6. Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro: Hello, I recently got Xbox Game Pass Code from Discord Nitro and when trying to activate it through Xbox app it writes: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem...
  7. Cant find discord nitro when getting xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant find discord nitro when getting xbox game pass ultimate: Hello everyone, i have a problem with redeeming things from xbox game pass ultimate on my windows 10 computer. So i saw that you can get discord nitro and spotify premium and all this tuff when...
  8. Discord Nitro Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro Xbox Game Pass: I bought the Xbox Game Pass and saw on the discord that I would win Discord Nitro for 3 months, being able to redeem a code on the Xbox Game Pass, but I was mistaken I cannot redeem any nitro...
  9. Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.: I’m am currently trying to claim my 3 months discord nitro in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but it is not showing up. I just bought Xbox Game Pass today and saw that Discord Nitro promotion was...
  10. Can't activate xbox game pass subscription given from Discord Nitro?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't activate xbox game pass subscription given from Discord Nitro?: Help? I have a keycode and I go to redeem.microsoft.com Yet it still won't work, just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web...