Xbox Game Pass doesn't work

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass doesn't work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently used a code for 3 months for pc game pass,i redeemed it.After that it said i dont have game pass(i can use it in microsoft store)im not able... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by viktorkukuleev, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Pass doesn't work

I recently used a code for 3 months for pc game pass,i redeemed it.After that it said i dont have game pass(i can use it in microsoft store)im not able to use my perks
    Xbox Game Pass doesn't work [​IMG]

Xbox Game Pass doesn't work [​IMG]

:)

viktorkukuleev, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Matt+99 Win User

Xbox game pass doesn't work

Expiration date: 10/07/2019. Last charge 1,00 € the 11/06/2019

I think it should be working so, I'll try to ask on reddit and see if can I have some luck
  3. SoapyEar451 Win User

Xbox Game pass doesn't work

I think i figured the problem out, but i need 1 thing. how do i delete an Xbox account, Xbox doesn't recognise which account i am on
    To delete an account, go to settings> account>remove account
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox game pass doesn't work

Hello Matt,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This could definitely be a bug of sorts, since this app is still in beta form. First thing you should double check is your subscriptions. Check here to manage your services, and make sure that the sub is still
    active : Services & Subscriptions

You can report issues to the Xbox insiders reddit, as they are taking feedback regarding this app
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Pringlesoes,

Thanks for the update. We recommend to check the subscription for game pass. Make sure that it says Game pass for PC. Also, when getting the game you need to go through the beta app to install them. You can check out this thread on the

Xbox beta app
    for further help. There are a lot of questions and answers there.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Pringlesoes,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Beta App on PC. I recommend checking out the following article for more troubleshooting information:
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ.

Try this:

• Reinstall the Xbox
      IDP
      (Identity Provider)

If the issue persists, we recommend:

• Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide
      feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass doesn't work

1. Xbox Game Pass doesn't work - Similar Threads - Game Pass doesn't

2. Why doesn't game pass ultimate work with Skate 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't game pass ultimate work with Skate 3?: I've been using Game Pass Ultimate for quite some time, and it's good... but, when I try to load Skate 3 with EA Access, it tells me that I don't have Xbox Live? Why? The subscription says that it...
  3. EA Play doesn't work with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Play doesn't work with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC: I have tried to go onto my EA Account to link my Xbox Live account to use Game Pass Ultimate for EA Play. I couldn't link it and the only way to link it (according to EA) is to play one of their...
  4. Why is the XBOX Game Pass app the only one which doesn't work *reliably* with any of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the XBOX Game Pass app the only one which doesn't work *reliably* with any of my...: I get it that there's a boilerplate response about Xinput and Windows 10. I think that's a bunch of hooey, but on to having to work around the hooey. I have multiple programs that will act as...
  5. When playing game via game pass cloud analog sticks and Dpad doesn't work

in XBoX on Mobile
    When playing game via game pass cloud analog sticks and Dpad doesn't work: I have started playing games on game pass cloud on my POCO F2 Pro phone. When game started, dpad and analog sticks doesn't work. In the any apps work, even works in xbox game pass app, but not in...
  6. Xbox Game Pass App doesn't recognize my membership

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass App doesn't recognize my membership: Hello, I am signed into the Xbox app for Windows 10. I have Windows 10 build 19042.630 (version 20H2) and, despite being signed into my Xbox account for Game Pass (my subscription is valid until...
  7. Xbox App won't load subscriptions and doesn't recognize that I have Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App won't load subscriptions and doesn't recognize that I have Game Pass Ultimate.: I was going onto the Xbox App on Windows to download games with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription I paid $1 for 3 months. It wouldn't let me download the games because it thought I don't have...
  8. I bought Xbox Game Pass on PC, but it doesn't say I have it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Xbox Game Pass on PC, but it doesn't say I have it.: I got charged for it, and I can see the billing on my account, but when I go to the store or the Xbox App to download some games it just takes me to the buy page. Any ideas on how to fix?...
  9. PC game pass games doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    PC game pass games doesn't work: Hello, Games doesn't work on the application for PC game pass, After resetting and restarting it didn't work, Could any one help with why I keep on having this error? Regards...
  10. Stellaris doesn't work on my pc game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Stellaris doesn't work on my pc game pass: I have brought game pass and I then have downloaded a few games on it such as Stellaris and crusader kings 3. whenever I try and play Stellaris, it lets me create a character, however whenever I...