Xbox Game Pass error when downloading

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass error when downloading in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, recently i bought the Xbox Game Pass on PC to play sea of thieves and forza 4. But when i put sea of thieves downloading i get an error. When i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tree6808, Apr 5, 2020.

1. tree6808
    tree6808 Guest

Hello, recently i bought the Xbox Game Pass on PC to play sea of thieves and forza 4. But when i put sea of thieves downloading i get an error. When i click retry it gives me a error again. Can someone help me with this? Idk I feel kinda scammed right
    now :/ My friend said that the store has been kinda buggy. Im on pc, hes on Xbox (just to clarify). EDIT: Well i could download overcooked 2 but when i try to open it says i dont have the pass
    Xbox Game Pass error when downloading [​IMG]

:)

tree6808, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Skyblueaqua Win User

Xbox games pass ultimate fails

I have Xbox games pass ultimate, I click on the game under the games pass listing & it says I need Xbox games pass for Console, there is no download button. I get an error message when trying to purchase game's pass for Console probably because I already
    have ultimate
  3. jimmyfrey2 Win User

Ark wont load private server

Playing with xbox one. Downloaded game from game pass and from the store. no error code . When trying to join a game it doesn't do anything at all but sit at the start screen
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Cant installXBOX Game Pass for PC error code 0x800706BE

Hello aloi6.,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC, and you are getting
    this error code
    when you do that? Are you getting this error code when you try to download the Xbox (beta) App? Does this error code appear when you try to install a game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC? The article we provided has some information about
    this particular error code. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

Things that microsoft developers should fix on Xbox Pass?

One thing I feel like they should fix is the error with downloading a game from a disc and it downloads it from the game pass. I have had so many friends have this problem. Most have GOTY editions which come with the dlcs on disc but when it downloads
    the game through game pass it doesn’t travel the dlcs.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Problems with xbox game pass pc beta (error 080070005)

Hi,

Sorry for the delay responding. Error Code 080070005 is an 'access denied' Windows error.

Typically when this error occurs you can't install anything on to a particular drive, I've not heard of a download getting to 90% or 100% then failing with 080070005.

I suspect the error may be down to administration privileges with the Windows user account you're using when downloading the games.

I would try creating a new Windows account, remembering to give it Administration access. Log in on both the Windows Store and the Game Pass app with your account that has Game Pass and try installing a game again.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass error when downloading - Similar Threads - Game Pass error

2. xbox game pass for pc games not crashing during launch or getting an error

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass for pc games not crashing during launch or getting an error: yesterday i got on my pc to play halo mcc but was given a error code and after uninstalling i cant even install it again now when i try to launch subnautica i get a error code and when i try to...
  3. Xbox game pass online hatası[Translation-Xbox game pass online error]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass online hatası[Translation-Xbox game pass online error]: overcooked2 de olduğu gibi xbox game pass pc de online oynanmıyor buna benzer birkaç oyunda online oynanmıyor arkadaşlarımızla birbimizi davet edebiliyoruz ancak katıl veya birlikte oyna olmuyor...
  4. Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened": 1. I've fully updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10. 2. I've reinstalled the Xbox Companion App, Xbox Beta App, Microsoft store 3. Reset the microsoft store. 4. Restarted my...
  5. Game Pass for pc error 0x800704CF

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for pc error 0x800704CF: Downloading the file was fine, the issue is with installer. After the pop up asking if it is okay for it to make changed to my pc, it loads like 1/4 the way and then the, "Something went wrong...
  6. XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F...: I get it that you labelled the service "Beta", but this certainly isn't in a beta state. This is a pre-Alpha service. Anything I try to install will download for 5 - 10 seconds, then stop and...
  7. When a try to launch Dead By Day Light on Xbox Game Pass PC I get a error massage like -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When a try to launch Dead By Day Light on Xbox Game Pass PC I get a error massage like -...: I reinstalled Dead by day light but it's not working right. When ever I try to launch the game i get a error massage "Launch Error (20006)". Also sometimes this problem also happens on Halo MCC...
  8. Can't log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error: Hi, I can no longer log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error is thrown. In Win10 I start Xbox (beta) => sign in => my account shows up and I choose it => "welcome back" is...
  9. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  10. Erro game pass[Translation-game pass error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro game pass[Translation-game pass error]: Desde o início de abril, não estou conseguindo acessar meu jogos do game pass ultimate. Ele me informa o erro. "Entre com seu perfil usado para comprar este jogo e verifique sua assinatura Xbox...