Xbox Game Pass Expired

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Expired in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, I just purchased an Xbox One X, inside it came woth a month of Xbox Game pass, when I entered the code it says it is expired. I also got a 14... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JamesSuarez1, Jul 11, 2018.

1. JamesSuarez1
    JamesSuarez1 Guest

Xbox Game Pass Expired

Hello,

I just purchased an Xbox One X, inside it came woth a month of Xbox Game pass, when I entered the code it says it is expired. I also got a 14 day Hold live code that was also expired. What can I do?

:)

JamesSuarez1, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Xbox game pass expired?

Hello,

I recently bought a 6 month game pass online with 6 different kind of codes. I am trying to redeem all of them but it says that the code is expired?

Please help.

Kind regards,

Gino

XxCaboBoyNLxX, Jul 11, 2018
  3. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest
    Xbox game pass expired?

Hi there,

I would contact the seller of the codes, to see if they can be replaced. For peace of mind, my best advice would be to purchase Xbox Game Pass through Microsoft directly, either via your console or xbox.com.

Best,

L

pawncrackers, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Xbox Game Pass Expired

Hi, some trials do come with expiry dates, check the card, see if there is any dates that say they will expire. If they do, and the card is past that date, then they cannot be used, if however there is no expiry date, then you will need to contact Xbox
    support, so they can fix this issue for you
    Xbox Support Contact Us

StuartATrueRed, Jul 11, 2018
  5. JamesSuarez1
    JamesSuarez1 Guest
    Yes, both cards expired, the dates of expectation was June 30th, 2018. Yet, I just purchased my Xbox One X on July 12, 2018 from Best Buy. Should I reach out to Best Buy to receive non expired codes or will Microsoft be able to send me updated ones?

JamesSuarez1, Jul 12, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You would need to contact Best Buy for an exchange.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game Pass Box on Xbox One Dashboard

Are you sure its the game pass sub that expires in august?

Or is it your xbox live gold sub that expires in august?
  8. Allebas Win User

Xbox One S 3 Month Voucher Expiration?

Also, the trial for Xbox Game Pass have an expiration date because it's basically a promotion that came with your Xbox. A promotional card is the only ones that has an expiration date.

Now when you purchase it at a retailer>>they dont have an expiration date. So to answer your question>>>they wouldnt be able to use that game pass trial because it's expired.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can convert Xbox game pass (xbox) to game pass (pc)

No, you cannot change your subscription to Xbox Game Pass for PC, your best bet is wait until your Xbox Game Pass expires or subscribe to Xbox Game pass Ultimate, and get it all in one subscription.
  10. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Hello Capitain Gonzo

To go back to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Only you would need to Cancel Auto Renewal on Ultimate Game Pass let it Expire and then Re-Subscribe to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass.
  11. FreakRoach Win User

Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4

Just a wild guess, were you also subscribed to Game Pass or its trial, and it is now expired? If yes, then you may have to uninstall the game, and then download and install it again. I've seen this happening sometimes with the game pass games that you
    install while subscribed to Game Pass, and then later buy them and Game Pass expires.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Expired

1. Xbox Game Pass Expired - Similar Threads - Game Pass Expired

2. XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired: Hi there, My game pass expired and I was wondering after uninstalling everything how it said I was 70gb short. I searched further with an app called TreeSize as I can't open/delete the file...
  3. XBOX Live Gold expired before it should because of Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold expired before it should because of Ultimate Game Pass: Hello! I bought an Xbox Live Gold membership for a year in last april, but 3 days ago I saw that the first month of Ultimate Game Pass is just 1€. But I didn't see that it will convert my Live...
  4. Issue with the Game Pass expired date

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Game Pass expired date: [img] [img] I am unable to update and play due to this bug. although I have the game pass, on the site it says that it has expired but it is not correct. is there any solution to the problem?...
  5. Minecraft won't run after game pass expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't run after game pass expired: Before I was gifted the week long game pass by a relative, I owned minecraft and played it regulary. Now whenever I try to run the game, it keeps giving me an error code and says I do not own the...
  6. Game pass expired just after being paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expired just after being paid for?: So i bought the game pass (10$ one month) and was already using it the month before to play rocket league and wont let me play the game now less than an hour after paying for it, saying the game...
  7. Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?: Hi everyone, I've heard that game pass ultimate gift cards only work for new members with none subscription. So my ultimate expired just a few days ago and i was wondering is if those gift cards...
  8. Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???: I'm a bit unpleased with getting 3 months for a buck when I only get to play 10 days then it says my sub has expired when I try an play a game on gamepass, my sub says it's good til 4/1/2020....
  9. Games Pass Ultimate Subscription expires soon. What do I do?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games Pass Ultimate Subscription expires soon. What do I do?: Ok. I bought the ultimate upgrade for a $1 maybe 6 months ago or so without realizing fully what it was. I dont have any complaints it was awesome. My problem is that its about to expire. I dont...
  10. Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes: My Xbox Live Ultimate account is about to expire, and I've recently purchased the limited edition Gears 5 controller, which had a card with codes for both 14 days of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game...