Xbox Game Pass for 1$

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for 1$ in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I paid for an Xbox Game Pass for $ 1 and the money was withdrawn, but I don't have a subscription. 41916af0-2806-42b1-994c-5e403d256594 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Егор Бокшанский, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass for 1$

I paid for an Xbox Game Pass for $ 1 and the money was withdrawn, but I don't have a subscription.

:)

Егор Бокшанский, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Gold & Game pass sharing

So in this situation, for all 3 of you to have access to Gold and Game pass, with you and your wife sharing Xbox 1 and your daughter having Xbox 2, there a couple of ways you can do this.

1. you will need to redeem/purchase the Gold and Game pass subscrptions on/through your daughters profile. Then set Xbox 1 as your daughters home Xbox.

2. Continue redeeming/Purchasing Gold and Game pass on which ever account you have been (I will assume yours) then set Xbox 2 as your home Xbox so that your daughter gets to use Gold and Game pass. You will also be able to use Gold and Game pass, the only
    thing to note is that if your wife (on Xbox 1) wants to use Gold and/or Game pass she will need to have your account signed in while she is using Gold and Game pass.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Game Pass question

The $1 charge is only for the first month. Once it's time for you to renew, you'll be charged the regular price. If you already have gold (and game pass) it will converted to the ultimate subscription. The Ultimate Game Pass includes gold, Xbox Game Pass,
    and PC Game Pass. The upside is that you only have 1 subscription for all 3.
  5. Егор Бокша Win User

Xbox Game Pass for 1$

I don`t have this purchase in mu purchase history. How to check it? Or give me please link of microsoft support. I have already wrote them, but they told to contact with support of Xbox and i don`t know how to contact with them!
  6. Егор Бокша Win User

Xbox Game Pass for 1$

I was on this site, but i didn`t find anything about my problem. And what i need to choose there?
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for 1$

1. Xbox Game Pass for 1$ - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game: I own Resident Evil 5 (and all of the DLC for it) on the xbox 360 and I uploaded my saved data for my profile from my xbox 360 to the cloud. I checked the save data on the cloud and it says In...
  3. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Bonjour, J'ai acheté un jeux 70 euros en dématérialisé il y a deux ans. Il est apparu sur le xbox game pass cette année. Je ne peux plus lancer ce jeux sans être abonné au xbox game pass....
  4. About Using my xbox game pass for pc in another country?

in XBoX on Windows
    About Using my xbox game pass for pc in another country?: My question is if i have an account made is Saudi Arabia can i use the same account in Pakistan when i visit there and download games there in Pakistan? or i can only use the account in Saudi...
  5. Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.: Several months ago, I registered for 3 months trial of Xbox Game Pass for 1$, after the end of trial I forgot to cancel it but my credit card was closed to internet payments so my card was...
  6. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  7. Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...: 4 gün önce faturalandırılmış gözüküyor ama hesapta hiç bişey yapmadım 177tl ödenmemiş gözüküyor iptal de edemiyorum yalvarırım yardım edin ödeyemem eğer ödemezsem ne olur? [Translation-It looks...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Slay the Spire Virus

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Slay the Spire Virus: So I joined the Xbox Game pass for PC a couple of weeks ago. Everything was okay. I played Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice and finished it without complications. Today I downloaded Slay the Spire...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá Microsoft, eu gostaria de adquirir o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate por 2 meses que sai pelo valor de R$2, quando vou efetuar a compra vocês pedem outro método de Pagamento ex : Cartão de Crédito,...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?: Hello Members. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one month with a promotional price of $1.00 on 11th June 2019. That time I didn't select for continuing my subscription and this payment...