Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In 3 months ago I buy an Xbox Game Pass for Console in 1$ but don't know it will automatical get my money after 3 months 32$ how can I refund it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phonlogyx699, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Phonlogyx699
    Phonlogyx699 Guest

In 3 months ago I buy an Xbox Game Pass for Console in 1$ but don't know it will automatical get my money after 3 months 32$ how can I refund it.

Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending [​IMG]

Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending [​IMG]

:)

Phonlogyx699, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi,

You can go to this support page and either select request a call back, or to via live chat, Just select Xbox one. > Under the virtual agent and ask a question select more options. > Then select payment and billing. > Then select show contact options. > And
    you can then select live chat or request a call back. Either option will get you in touch with an agent who can assist you further.
  3. RichisWizer Win User

I am having a similar problem except I paid for mine with a prepaid xbox live card. I tried to purchase a year sub with another card, but its telling me to pay the 3month sub that I havnt used, or even asked for?? I'd rather the year sub??? What can I do?
    I cant seem to contact a human from Microsoft to help. It's so stupid and such a RIP off
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Personally I have never done this. Here is the relevent information directly from the

Request an Xbox digital product refund
    page.

After you submit your refund request

You’ll receive a confirmation email and should get a response from the support team within 72 hours.

• To cancel your refund request: Reply to the confirmation email requesting cancellation.
    • If you don’t hear back from the support team within 72 hours: Reply to the confirmation email requesting an update on the status of your request.
    • To track the status of your refund request: Check your Order history.
    • If you have a question once your request is processed, reply to the decision email.

Note We will respond if we have additional information to provide.
  5. Phonlogyx699 Win User

how long that i will get my money back
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending - Similar Threads - Game Pass Console

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console): I don't have a new debit card at the moment to add to my console and do not want recurring payments I have 28.00$ on my account balance I want to pay my outstanding balance thus be able to play...
  3. Game Pass suscripción para consola [Mod Translated - Game Pass console subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass suscripción para consola [Mod Translated - Game Pass console subscription]: Estimados: Un gusto en saludarles, me contacto con ustedes debido a que he querido realizar la extensión de mi contrato de Xbox Game Pass para consola, dejo en claro que el valor de esta...
  4. Game Pass app for iOS crashes when selecting default console

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass app for iOS crashes when selecting default console: Using the current version of the app (released early June 2019), on an iPhone 8 with iOS 12, the app instantly quits when i tap on my console in settings to make it the default. I also tried this...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC mostra que eu tenho Game Pass console, mesmo tendo assinado a versão...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC mostra que eu tenho Game Pass console, mesmo tendo assinado a versão...: Eu até sei qual a causa desse problema. Antes do Xbox Game Pass ser "lançado" pra PC (pois ele tecnicamente já existia), eu ainda comprava ele pois tinha alguns jogos disponíveis pelo PC, como...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version: Someone on Microsoft forums told me to post this here. I even know the cause of this problem. Before the Xbox Game Pass was "released " for the PC (because it technically already existed), I...
  7. Home Console and Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Console and Game Pass Ultimate: Good morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are, I use the Home Console feature to allow my kids to play my library of games while I am traveling for work, which I do frequently. I bring an Xbox...
  8. Xbox Games Pass (console version) and/or Xbox Game Pass PC version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Pass (console version) and/or Xbox Game Pass PC version: Hi, I have a question to Xbox/Microsoft and I want only an answer from someone of Xbox/Microsfoft. So I can get a 100% correct answer :). Now I have 2 Xbox Game Pass subscriptions: 1. The Xbox...
  9. Some Game Pass Games Crashing My Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some Game Pass Games Crashing My Console: Every time I Install MX GP 3, or Observer from Game Pass and try to start them up, all I get is the Game Screen title then a black screen. I have to quite the game to get rid of the black screen...
  10. Does Xbox One Game Pass Code, purchased from Canada, work with America USA consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox One Game Pass Code, purchased from Canada, work with America USA consoles?: Hi, i have a XBOX One Game pass purchased from BestBuy.ca, I was wondering if i were to sell it, will the code work with America consoles as well? Thanks! d5a1014f-1df0-4880-9cdb-42807ed22f91