Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In 3 months ago I buy an Xbox Game Pass for Console in 1$ but don't know it will automatical get my money after 3 months 32$ how can I refund it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phonlogyx699, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Phonlogyx699
    Phonlogyx699 Guest

In 3 months ago I buy an Xbox Game Pass for Console in 1$ but don't know it will automatical get my money after 3 months 32$ how can I refund it.

Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending [​IMG]

Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending [​IMG]

:)

Phonlogyx699, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi,

You can go to this support page and either select request a call back, or to via live chat, Just select Xbox one. > Under the virtual agent and ask a question select more options. > Then select payment and billing. > Then select show contact options. > And
    you can then select live chat or request a call back. Either option will get you in touch with an agent who can assist you further.
  3. RichisWizer Win User

I am having a similar problem except I paid for mine with a prepaid xbox live card. I tried to purchase a year sub with another card, but its telling me to pay the 3month sub that I havnt used, or even asked for?? I'd rather the year sub??? What can I do?
    I cant seem to contact a human from Microsoft to help. It's so stupid and such a RIP off
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Personally I have never done this. Here is the relevent information directly from the

Request an Xbox digital product refund
    page.

After you submit your refund request

You’ll receive a confirmation email and should get a response from the support team within 72 hours.

• To cancel your refund request: Reply to the confirmation email requesting cancellation.
    • If you don’t hear back from the support team within 72 hours: Reply to the confirmation email requesting an update on the status of your request.
    • To track the status of your refund request: Check your Order history.
    • If you have a question once your request is processed, reply to the decision email.

Note We will respond if we have additional information to provide.
  5. Phonlogyx699 Win User

how long that i will get my money back
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending - Similar Threads - Game Pass Console

2. Game Pass Ultimate PC e Console simultâneo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate PC e Console simultâneo.: Olá a todos,gostaria que me ajudassem a esclarecer uma duvida. É possivel jogar ao mesmo tempo no console e no PC ultilizando da mesma conta Microsoft? Meu irmão e eu temos plataformas...
  3. Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...: I'm not sold on paying Microsoft $1 to "upgrade" to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if that means I'll be giving up all of the time I have on Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold except for what...
  4. More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions: Hi There I have purchased a 2nd Xbox Console. Original Console = Console A New Console = Console B On Console A I have XBox Live Gold. I would like my Adult child to be able to play games...
  5. Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console: Other accounts on my Xbox can't play gamespass games on my console 50c3af11-8d93-42a8-9e9d-38fc7351ce60
  6. Xbox Live Gold vs. Xbox Game Pass for Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold vs. Xbox Game Pass for Console: What is the difference or similarity between X Box Live Gold and X Box Game Pass for Console? I am paying for both and am thinking these are redundant services 182faf36-fd90-41f4-96bf-a3c053b2f3c9
  7. Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...: Hi there. My name is Brenton. I just activated my 30 day trial game pass. The previous forums I read stated that Xbox 360 games downloaded can be played after Game pass expires. Does this apply to...
  8. Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only

in XboX Insiders
    Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only: I have a second console at my holiday home. I do not have the ability to install games to my second console using the mobile app. Please add feature to install game pass games to other consoles...
  9. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  10. Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass...: So I'm looking into buying a second Xbox one console... Kinda like a "his" and "her's" kind of thing... So my question is that I own the Xbox live gold and the Xbox game pass subscriptions under...