Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) tells me my Card is about to expire. It's not.

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) tells me my Card is about to expire. It's not. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) tells me my credit card is about to expire. It's not. There's more than a year left. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by eloyard, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

1. eloyard
    eloyard Guest

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) tells me my credit card is about to expire. It's not. There's more than a year left.

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) tells me my Card is about to expire. It's not. [​IMG]

:)

2. Livingdeadgurl5 Win User

My suggestion would be to contact Microsoft about this. I recently had an issue with a prepaid card not adding and that is what I had to do.
  3. tnk93 Win User

Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

I used to have a Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription active on this account from a 3 months Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) code i got from discord nitro. This now appears under Canceled subscriptions as Expired on 2/28/2020.

This month i bought a XBOX one X and activated an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month key which should overwrite the old Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) one since it also includes it.

Update: I am seeing a Your Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription has expired. message when entering the Services & subscriptions page on my microsoft account. It also has the RENEW option, which is completely pointless since i have the Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate acctive.
  4. FreakyHokage Win User

game pass bad

I had to download the Xbox Beta app on my PC before it allowed me to use my game pass
  5. GARREEF Win User

Ultimate game pass

Can anybody please tell me if it is still possible to upgrade to game pass ultimate for 36 months for 1 pound. Or has the deal expired. I have never had game pass before and have just purchased 12 month gold.

Thanks!
    I think the
    offer expired, i can't find it on the
    Xbox Menu anymore! i think it was a introductory offer when game pass went to PC
  6. Dwelme Win User

Xbox Game Pass online problem

Thank you for trying to help me, I checked my game pass and it's correctly registered (Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)), and my account is verified on my windows 10 pc, everything seems to be fine but Forza 4 online still not working.

Regards
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) tells me my Card is about to expire. It's not. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Beta

2. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta on Windows 10 LTSC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta on Windows 10 LTSC: Is it possible to install Game pass for PC on Windows 10 LTSC ver. 1809? b26b5adf-220d-43f5-892f-4989e927c10b
  3. Xbox Game Pass(Beta) Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass(Beta) Pc: Xbox Game Pass'den dün Metro Exodus indirdim ama bugün oynayamıyorum. "Metro Exodus (Windows) şu anda hesabınızda kullanılamıyor. İhtiyacınız olursa kullanmanız için hata kodu: 0x803F8001"...
  4. Xbox game pass pc (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass pc (Beta): Hello Microsoft I've recently gotten the Xbox game pass for pc and I installed a game and I tried to click play for example minecraft dungeons the game did not launch no error nothing jus...
  5. PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...: As long as you have SteamVR open when you launch it, you will get a popup asking you whether or not you want to play in VR on launch. Works really well so far, seems to run as well as the steam...
  6. Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store: Is anyone else experiencing a really laggy Xbox Game Pass App? I'm on Moto G7 Play with the latest updates as of June 5, 2020 and I don't know why it lags. The regular Xbox App works fine, but the...
  7. Login issues with Game Pass BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    Login issues with Game Pass BETA: I built a new rig, and got a free GamePass. And, I've never cancelled something free before - but I think I'm about to. None of the games ever login. This usually isn't a problem, as it didn't...
  8. Xbox Game pass beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass beta: Just bought the cheap game pass but everytime i go to install it at the install from game pass i get a red blocking icon and cant click install the money has been taken out and it says its active...
  9. Game Pass for PC (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC (beta): I have got an issue with my Gears 5 Save. I originally played a while back through the Microsoft Store, however, I was not able to carry on my subscription at the time. I then played the game on...
  10. Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app: [IMG] Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app is a Joke as the Xbox (Beta) app has Nothing the Xbox Companion does like Clubs, Console Control, Uploading Custom Pictures...