XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

Discus and support XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just signed up for the XBox Game Pass PC Games as announced in E3 here- https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xbox-game-pass-pc-games It's advertising... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drumbo2000, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Drumbo2000
    Drumbo2000 Guest

I just signed up for the XBox Game Pass PC Games as announced in E3 here- https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xbox-game-pass-pc-games

It's advertising (amongst other things) Void Bastards and Metro Exodus.

However, when I go to the store page, I'm unable to install either- it just gives me the option to buy it to own.

What's going on here? Are these going to be added later, or have I signed up for the wrong thing? As far as I can tell I should have access, but it's not letting me in.

:)

Drumbo2000, Jun 11, 2019
  2. LegionWorldKilr Win User

ok so i downloaded the app, and i either get an endless loading screen or a blank greyish black window with no information. there isnt any online troubleshooting that i can find, and i know since it just came out that there are probably some kinks in the
    system. i was curious if someone can help me resolve this or if i need to wait it out.
  3. KillerDodds Win User

yeah my computer said I was updated. then I downloaded the assistant I was running 1803, newest build is 1903.

You can also check your version start>settings>systems>about and all the way at the bottom you should be on version 1903

If your not and windows update says your updated. down this:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

and run it will say your not up to date and boom.
  4. KillerDodds Win User

I keep trying to install the app but it says

"Windows is making the May 2019 update available to compatible devise, but your device isn't quite ready for it"

I have fully updated windows 10, Ryzen 5 2400, 32gb ram ddr4 and 1070ti video card.. how am I not ready lol?
  5. MaltheWinther Win User

I have bought the game pass for PC. Downloaded the app about 4 times now. signed up for windows insider to get all the upgrades ect ect ect. And I still cant log into the xbox app ..When I download a game it's stuck at press start. Nothing happens. Tried
    several different games. Rolled windows back to previous version..Installed the app again. Same problem over and over ??
  6. PaperzMask Win User

just download the new Xbox (beta) app first, then u will be able to download games, I am already playing Exodus ^_^
Thema:

1. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised - Similar Threads - Game Pass Beta

2. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  3. charged extra than what was advertised for xbox games pass for pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    charged extra than what was advertised for xbox games pass for pc beta: hey, i just bought xbox games pass for pc beta it charged my card when i added my card on account and then charged again for the subscription . anyone know about this. is this how it works?...
  4. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working: Thats it, my xbox 360 controller isnt working with MvsC:I, it works on Steam, so, it is not my controllers fault. Should I upgrade to and Xbox One Controller, and if so, wich model?......
  5. First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times

in XBoX on Windows
    First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times: Hi, I wanted to purchase a Xbox Game Pass on PC using the Xbox Beta to try the first month at 1€ using the . After I add my credit card requested for my Microsoft account and confirmed my data...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) availability in Pakistan

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) availability in Pakistan: My friends and I are thinking of getting the Xbox Game Pass for PC. We live in Pakistan so we want to know if it is available or not here. 4ca726f0-6281-420e-b6f0-dc0dbebbecf2
  7. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  8. XBOX game pass PC beta

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass PC beta: I updated my windows downloaded the app but I can't get it to accept my payment There is enough on my account but it keeps asking how I want to pay for the rest. I really want to try this while it...
  9. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...
  10. Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working: Hi, I have subscribed to xbox game pass PC when it launched few days ago. So far I have played Forza Horizon 4 and Wolfenstein 2 with no problems, but for some reason I cannot play Gears of War...