XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

Discus and support XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michaelcoates3, Aug 14, 2019.

1. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

Hi,

I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward.

Tried the Sign in uncheck

Admin permissions including passwords2

Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones others said were causing conflict of permissions)

re-installed the app numerous times

nothing on any of the forums has worked for me, has anyone got any further idea's ?

looks like i'm cancelling my subscription at this point, because it's not worth it without the cool games that can't be downloaded.

thank you in advance for any help

:)

michaelcoates3, Aug 14, 2019
  2. DiabolicFlame49 Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

Yeah I have no issues on xbox one but every other game (excluding xbox play anywhere titles) I have tried to download on the xbox (beta) pc app just gives me error code 0x80070005
  3. FuturOscuro Win User

Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation.

4. RyuKenDK Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

5. napalm 31337 Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

6. napalm 31337 Win User

Thema:

1. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005 - Similar Threads - Game Pass Beta

2. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem: I bought Game Pass for PC and in some games i have audio issues, like no dialogues sound and some backround sounds is missing too. Games in that condition loses their atmosphere and are not...
  4. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate (BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate (BETA): Hello, i tried buying the xbox game pass but when i press purchase it says i should try a different way to pay and it shows me this error: PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion eFBLWzJ1NkGRnx0w.0.0.28.12...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Beta no install drive showing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Beta no install drive showing: I'm trying to use the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC, but it won't let me install any games. *My account is up-to-date and active *My Windows 10 has all the current updates *I've rebooted...
  6. Dose the xbox game pass (beta) not work for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Dose the xbox game pass (beta) not work for PC?: Hi, Today no less than an hour ago I bought Xbox game pass unlimited for my win10 pc. But I've run into a problem, I'm trying to install and play My Friend Pedro and The Outer Worlds but when...
  7. Nopuedo descargar xbox game pass en pc (beta) error (0x80070005) [Mod translation-I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nopuedo descargar xbox game pass en pc (beta) error (0x80070005) [Mod translation-I can't...: todo bien pero cuando en la pagina me dice instalar luego me dice algo salio mal y no puedo hacer nada que ago? [Mod translation-everything is fine but when the page tells me to install then it...
  8. game pass beta not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass beta not launching: when i launch the game pass beta app, it will load up for a moment and then the screen just goes blank. I have tried resetting the app in the settings but it does not help....
  9. Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta): Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta) it goes to 50% and this error shows(0x80070005) ive alo tried downloading game from the microsoft store that from the gme pass and i have bought but they...
  10. Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset: Hello, Had the game pass working, Main app was on C drive, Games were set to install on D Drive. Due to seperate issues i had to do a PC reset. This has reset the C drive, but not touched the D...