XBOX Game Pass for PC installation path not being honored

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass for PC installation path not being honored in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi team, I have the following problem, when I chose the destination drive to be other than C: it doesn't honor that, despite having the option showing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NelsonRiera, Sep 11, 2019.

1. NelsonRiera
    NelsonRiera Guest

Hi team,

I have the following problem, when I chose the destination drive to be other than C: it doesn't honor that, despite having the option showing the correct drive, the games will install in the C drive.

The screenshot is just for reference and is not my actual configuration as I have it setup to install on B: drive

XBOX Game Pass for PC installation path not being honored [​IMG]

:)

NelsonRiera, Sep 11, 2019
  2. NelsonRiera Win User

Yes it work, but my "problem" is the expected vs actual, I want to install the games on another drive not on C :D
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hi team,

I have the following problem, when I chose the destination drive to be other than C: it doesn't honor that, despite having the option showing the correct drive, the games will install in the C drive.

The screenshot is just for reference and is not my actual configuration as I have it setup to install on B: drive

[​IMG]
    Will it work on c or not at all
  4. Widget1979 Win User

Guy gets mad at game

If we ever cross paths on the gaming field mate, it will be an honor and a pleasure!!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why won't it let me install this?

6. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

Thema:

1. XBOX Game Pass for PC installation path not being honored - Similar Threads - Game Pass installation

2. Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.: So, yea, I pretty much can’t download the game. It keeps on cancelling the download and it’ll go on another cycle after a minute aprox. I tried to install the game on both of my xbox x & s...
  3. game pass app remote installation not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app remote installation not working: I setup the allow remote installation, I change my setting for my home xbox and I set the power mode to instant on. when I try to download from the app it tell me to select your default x box but...
  4. I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC: Every time when i try to install Gears 5 or Age of Empires i click on the install button and Nothing happens. After i activated the Options on which hard drive the game should be installed, the...
  5. I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018")

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018"): Hello. I got the latest Windows updates and am trying to install https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller but it doesn't work. I get the error code "0x80244018". I have tried for days now! I really want to...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games: While trying to install any games on Xbox Game Pass for PC, i am unavailable to select any of my drives to install the game. [img] I've tried several workarounds including going to...
  7. Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue

in XboX Insiders
    Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue: Has been a few times where I've paused a game download to watch movies and forgotten to unpause before I leave for work(ideal time to download for me ) Only to remember later on my break....
  8. Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?: So I preloaded Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on my PC through the Game Pass app, and I was able to fully download it before the game released on the sixth. I was even able to play it for a short time...
  9. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  10. Gears of War 5 With Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Pc installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 With Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Pc installation: I have subscribed to the Xbox ultimate game pass, in order to be able to play gears of war 5. When I go to the Microsoft store to install the game that comes with that subscription, it does not...