XBOX Game Pass for PC installation path not being honored

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass for PC installation path not being honored in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi team, I have the following problem, when I chose the destination drive to be other than C: it doesn't honor that, despite having the option showing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NelsonRiera, Sep 11, 2019.

1. NelsonRiera
    NelsonRiera Guest

Hi team,

I have the following problem, when I chose the destination drive to be other than C: it doesn't honor that, despite having the option showing the correct drive, the games will install in the C drive.

The screenshot is just for reference and is not my actual configuration as I have it setup to install on B: drive

XBOX Game Pass for PC installation path not being honored [​IMG]

:)

NelsonRiera, Sep 11, 2019
  2. NelsonRiera Win User

Yes it work, but my "problem" is the expected vs actual, I want to install the games on another drive not on C :D
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hi team,

I have the following problem, when I chose the destination drive to be other than C: it doesn't honor that, despite having the option showing the correct drive, the games will install in the C drive.

The screenshot is just for reference and is not my actual configuration as I have it setup to install on B: drive

[​IMG]
    Will it work on c or not at all
  4. Widget1979 Win User

Guy gets mad at game

If we ever cross paths on the gaming field mate, it will be an honor and a pleasure!!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why won't it let me install this?

6. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

Thema:

1. XBOX Game Pass for PC installation path not being honored - Similar Threads - Game Pass installation

2. Xbox Game Pass App - Installer stops responding

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass App - Installer stops responding: I had my first run of the installer stop and I had to end the task. Since then, every time I run the installer it freezes when I hit the install button. Anything I can do to fix this issue? Eager...
  3. 0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected": This happens with EVERY single install, but my storage is not being disconnected. I have to reboot and it will resume for a little then error out again. 63f84fdb-3260-4d9c-a74a-7572ac720afa
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games: I have a Windows 10 Pro installed on separate hard drive on my iMac 27-inch 2019. There is a persistent problem with Xbox (Beta) app / Windows Store - whenever I try to install a game with...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help: Dead Cells installed once, crashed after running for more then 5 seconds any time i try to run it, i uninstalled hoping a reinstall would fix it, now when i press install on the xbox app it...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Installing and Inaccessible folder.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Installing and Inaccessible folder.: Hey! 2 questions that I feel may correlate in one way or another. Last night, I was downloading Dishonoured 2 off of the PC Xbox Game Pass client. I must have turned my computer off last night,...
  7. Can't install cities skylines from game pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install cities skylines from game pass on PC: Hello, I have the game pass ultimate subscription and according to their online catalog Cities skylines should be in there but when I look it up in the app for PC it isn't even available for...
  8. instalacja z xbox gamepass [Mod translation-installation with xbox game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    instalacja z xbox gamepass [Mod translation-installation with xbox game pass]: witam. od dwóch dni próbuje zainstalować FFXV. ilekroć włączam instalacje pokazuje mi się że mam zainstalowane 55,34 mb i wskaźnik prędkości pobierania spada do poziomu 24 kb chociaż mój internet...
  9. Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...: A weird pattern is emerging here. I’ve been downloading games to my Xbox last few weeks to test how it is working and it’s working for 3 days fine and then breaks again. Weirdly I knew it would...
  10. Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app.: [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments]