Xbox Game Pass for PC Installer doesn't work error

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC Installer doesn't work error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Xbox Game Pass for PC installer is not working. All I get is hanging at 'making things awesome...' for 10 minutes, followed by error 0x80244022... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ceem44, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Ceem44
    Ceem44 Guest

The Xbox Game Pass for PC installer is not working.

All I get is hanging at 'making things awesome...' for 10 minutes, followed by error 0x80244022

My PC exceeds the requirements and Windows 10 version is higher than the minimum recommended.

I've seen many posts with similar issues, and no definitive fixes appear forthcoming before the threads get locked.

:)

Ceem44, Aug 1, 2020
  2. sarfarazkhan3 Win User

All I get is hanging at 'making things awesome...' for 10 minutes, followed by error 0x80244022

My PC exceeds the requirements and Windows 10 version is higher than the minimum recommended.

I've seen many posts with similar issues, and no definitive fixes appear forthcoming before the threads get locked.
  3. sarfarazkhan3 Win User

4. Sp33d103 Win User

Application Fails after Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

Just did 2 Clean installs of Windows 10 1909.

The first install i did all windows updates/Driver updates then installed xbox pc beta game pass then installed 2 games and then attempted to install dragon center from MSI. it installed and then failed to run with the same errors i was getting before.

The second install i installed driver updates and then installed Dragon Center. Configured the system with Dragon Center. Then installed all windows updates, Xbox pc beta game pass and then installed a game and played. Dragon center still worked after playing
    the game. once i restarted the computer dragon center was broken with the same errors as before. Something is breaking the program in the xbox pc game pass install.
  5. Geth Win User

I can not download the game elder scrolls online

Xbox game pass is for Xbox only.

It doesn't work for pc
  6. TiaanLoubser Win User

Xbox (beta) Game Pass PC - 0x803f800e

What useless advice what is the point of talking to you, this issue is still ongoing !! Xbox game pass for PC, We cant install hello Neighbor it throws up an error upon install and no it is not something our end as everything else works fine!
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC Installer doesn't work error - Similar Threads - Game Pass Installer

2. Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.: Hello all, I've been running into this issue for the past two days. I have an active account for the Xbox game pass on my pc and I can download games, but when I attempt to play them it shuts...
  3. Game pass app remote installation not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass app remote installation not working: I tried to install game remotely for the game pass quests and i get the message "couldn't find any devices". set up a console is not working on settings. It worked last month. It doesn't work on...
  4. Game Pass for Windows 10: Can't install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for Windows 10: Can't install games: Hi I've had Game Pass Ultimate for a while now and been using the Xbox (beta) app with it, I've run into this same problem numerous times before but it's been with games that I don't have much...
  5. Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped: I need some help i got ryse sone of rome yesterday and it only gets up to 18% or 6.72 GB then the installation stops can anyone help 3d90f8da-5469-42b1-8b67-5b27438c8dfb
  6. Game Pass Worms WMD has no option to install

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Worms WMD has no option to install: Pretty crazy that I need to post something like this to a forum but, I have Game Pass. This game is apart of Game Pass. I will not give me an option to play it. [img]...
  7. games on game pass not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games on game pass not installing: hello so i was trying to install mcc on my xbox but all its saying is buy the game to own or join the game pass, but i am with the game pass so i should be able to install it. can you please...
  8. Cannot install games on my game pass ultimate app or windows store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games on my game pass ultimate app or windows store.: Hey Guys and Gals. Seems that after the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Beta) App update I now cannot install games or run previous games I already have installed. I keep getting 'Error code:...
  9. Game Pass PC can't install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC can't install games: Hi, I am having trouble installing Game Pass games, every time I try to download something, the Halo Master Chief Collection for example, it sits for about 30-60 seconds then gives me error code...
  10. Xbox game pass games not installing on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass games not installing on PC: I recently purchased Xbox game pass for PC, since i don't have an Xbox and wanted to play those games on my windows laptop. Whenever i try to download a game though, its starts installing but...