Xbox Game Pass for PC, installing problem

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC, installing problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was installing ARK Survival Evolved on PC Xbox game pass and my computer accidentally shut down. When I restarted the computer, Ark had stopped... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vikingscout_, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Vikingscout_
    Vikingscout_ Guest

I was installing ARK Survival Evolved on PC Xbox game pass and my computer accidentally shut down. When I restarted the computer, Ark had stopped installing, and was not shown in the queue or anywhere. When I tried just to re-download the game again, it
    said that now there isn't enough space for it to install. I didn't download anything else or change anything between the time it stopped and trying to re-download the game. I have deleted all my games but files from ARK are still in my storage and aren't shown.

:)

Vikingscout_, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why won't it let me install this?

3. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

4. slackadelic Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

You need to install the Game Pass for PC app to install games from Game Pass on your PC.

Hope that makes sense :)
  5. GateByte Win User

game pass

You don’t need an Xbox to use Game Pass for PC. You can find info on the subject here: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

What you would probably want is game pass for PC, not game pass ultimate if you’re just using it for PC.

Basically, just a Windows PC with the Xbox app installed.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

gears of war 5 error

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC, installing problem - Similar Threads - Game Pass installing

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC Issues Installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Issues Installing games: Sometimes when i Log into the app Xbox (Beta) i can't play games although the subscription is still active. In the app if i try to install something the button shows something like "Play with...
  3. (SOLUCIONADO) ERROR 0x80190194 No puedo instalar Xbox Game pass / Can't install Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    (SOLUCIONADO) ERROR 0x80190194 No puedo instalar Xbox Game pass / Can't install Xbox Game Pass: [Title translation=(SOLVED) ERROR 0x80190194 I can't install Xbox Game Pass] Estoy intentando instalar Xbox Game Pass en mi computadora nueva pero me muestra el error "0x80190194", el equipo se...
  4. Install error for xbox game pass pc games 0x803fb107

in XBoX on Windows
    Install error for xbox game pass pc games 0x803fb107: I subscribed to the xbox game pass for pc the other day and have been having issues trying to install Sea of Thieves. I am able to install other games included in the pass, just not Sea of...
  5. installation error in xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    installation error in xbox game pass ultimate: I can not install gears 5 on my pc, I have the xbox game pass ultimate and when trying to install it gives me an error with code 0x80073cfc 31d893de-955c-43d0-9d8e-981be32d239b
  6. Game pass pc won’t install games, says I have no drive

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass pc won’t install games, says I have no drive: I’m just trying to download a gamelan my pc but when I go to install it the install button is greyed out and it shows that I have no drive to put on the game on. I have tried repairing, reseting,...
  7. Unable to install the games from Xbox gaming pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install the games from Xbox gaming pass PC: Unable to install the games from Xbox gaming pass PC. Whenever I try to install games from either Microsoft store or Xbox Gaming Pass for PC I get this error message "Something Unexpected...
  8. can't install Ori and the will of the wisps on xbox game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    can't install Ori and the will of the wisps on xbox game pass pc: i can't install ori and the will of the wisp. Always get a error message, code 0x80073cfc. I have a game pass pc account. Anyone having the same probem ? bfd711ce-3ef7-42d0-b049-5cdd7d0afd16
  9. xbox game pass PC game install breaking microsoft store app completely

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game pass PC game install breaking microsoft store app completely: current symptoms: Cannot install anything in Microsoft Store app (it will just freeze and crash at some point, already tried repair and reset app). The game I had tried to install is basically in...
  10. 0x80073cf3 error on PC Game Pass while a try to install Dirt Rally 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073cf3 error on PC Game Pass while a try to install Dirt Rally 2: Hi, The Xbox Pc App ask me to install "xbox companion" during the Dirt Rally 2 installation... But he requests me to change Hard Drive for C:\. So i do and it was fine. After i reset the...