Xbox Game Pass for PC Issues Installing games

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC Issues Installing games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Sometimes when i Log into the app Xbox (Beta) i can't play games although the subscription is still active. In the app if i try to install something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Qaddis, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Qaddis
    Qaddis Guest

Sometimes when i Log into the app Xbox (Beta) i can't play games although the subscription is still active.

In the app if i try to install something the button shows something like "Play with Game Pass". In the app as you can see below i only have the Game Pass for the console.

Xbox Game Pass for PC Issues Installing games [​IMG]

As seen bellow in my Windows Account i only have the Game Pass active for PC.

Xbox Game Pass for PC Issues Installing games [​IMG]

So far the worst experience in a game store app. What can i do!?

:)

Qaddis, Apr 9, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

Hi Fixxx3r,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This is the case in this. The app is not used for installing game pass games, you need to go to the Microsoft store, or the

game pass site
    . You can look over the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why won't it let me install this?

4. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

5. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

Cannot install Gamepass for PC

Hi

Sorry to hear that, sorry but this issue appears to be happening quite a lot. You could find a newer version from here

Xbox game pass for PC
    Once the download completes and installation, restart pc.
  6. slackadelic Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

You need to install the Game Pass for PC app to install games from Game Pass on your PC.

Hope that makes sense :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC Issues Installing games - Similar Threads - Game Pass Issues

2. Problema abbonamento Xbox Game Pass[translation-Xbox Game Pass subscription issue]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema abbonamento Xbox Game Pass[translation-Xbox Game Pass subscription issue]: Buonasera, sul profilo personale la data di scadenza dell'abbonamento era segnata come 24/05/2020 mentre mi è stato addebitato il costo dell'abbonamento il 17/05. Ho immediatamente disdetto...
  3. Xbox game pass issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass issue: I just recently bought the game pass for my xbox 1 and. I redeemed the code and it told me that I have the game pass. When I try to play online, it tells me to buy a game pass. Can you please help...
  4. Final Fantasy 9 on Game Pass for PC input issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy 9 on Game Pass for PC input issues.: I have tried with both the controller and keyboard, but the "A" button has to be pressed multiple times to get it to actually do anything as an action. The speech bubble lights up as if I was...
  5. Game pass quest glitching issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quest glitching issues: Hi since around 7pm last night my game pass quests has had lock on the quests stating I do not have game pass while I very clearly have an active game pass subscription. I depend on these game...
  6. Game pass & Gears of war 4 sever issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass & Gears of war 4 sever issue: Final chapter Release in Gears of War 4 becomes unplayable, game jumps or glitches after several attemps trying to complete game. I'm using game pass. f9444a46-61f1-4f5e-a1ab-11d350fb1488
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC Game Launch Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Game Launch Issue: Hello, Up until this day there have been no problems installing and playing the available games. Rise of The Tomb Raider was installed overnight and upon launch we received 'A Valid License for...
  8. X box game pass storage issue

in XBoX on Windows
    X box game pass storage issue: I delete game from x box app. Game still occupies space on my tiny m.2 disk. Its 70gb+ Metro so its big issue for me. f66fcf25-b0e3-44f3-84fd-dcea5f7bcc6a
  9. Game pass ultimate issues on Xbox one all digital

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate issues on Xbox one all digital: So I just recently got an Xbox (last week) and I subscribed to the game pass ultimate. Now for the first few days it worked perfectly fine and I was able to play all the games on the game pass...
  10. Game pass issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass issue: I've played Monster Hunter on game pass, and i bought monster hunter iceborne. After i left game pass, it says i need game pass to play, do i still need games pass even after i bought it to play?...