Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, just installed Xbox Beta on pc and can do Nothing with the program because missing text or font. I have only "blank" button everywhere. Have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michael Saingier, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:53 AM.

1. Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text

Hi,

just installed Xbox Beta on pc and can do Nothing with the program because missing text or font.

I have only "blank" button everywhere.

Have installed-reboot, etc and check Windows update and Nothing repair this.

Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text [​IMG]

Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text [​IMG]

Help or explanation will be great Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text :)

Tks

:)

Michael Saingier, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:53 AM
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Michael,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Gamepass (beta app). I recommend to
    Report this app to Microsoft.

Hope this helps.
  3. StarScream 22 Win User

Skyrim worries

Didn't realize that this forum was formatted to use the invisible text font.
  4. RippenHarra Win User

So I OPTED IN For The New Xbox Experience Preview. Did you?

I also have the weird font/text on this last build.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

GTA V Trailer Script

Messing around with text colors and fonts is "not my cup of tea". I'm old school, Y0!
  6. tiitititou Win User

error 0x80a4001a and not access the configuration

j ai le même problème et si Xbox ne font rien je passe sur ps4
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text - Similar Threads - Game Pass Missing

2. Game Pass on PC doesn't feel like Xbox because of all the missing API features.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass on PC doesn't feel like Xbox because of all the missing API features.: Some games don't use Xbox Live. No support for cloud saving, no achivements, no cross play or cross save. Console at least have some quality control. We know that all this stuff will be in there,...
  3. Missing game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game pass quests: I am missing game pass quests for past 10 days. They are not showing in my Xbox reward app or on my mobile app. Yesterday, I become delta insider and upgrade to ultimate. Yet, no monthly quest...
  4. Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months: Hi From november we have promotion for Game Pass „6 months for 87 PLN”. It should last till 03.01.2019 - that was the info on Microsoft Store on my console (even when I chceck it last week)....
  5. Missing Gold Quest for August 14 – August 27 and Game Pass Quest Reward for September

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gold Quest for August 14 – August 27 and Game Pass Quest Reward for September: Completed both quests in the allotted time, the tracker shows them complete, but here it is halfway through November and I still don't have either. I let my Game Pass subscription lapse because of...
  6. September Game Pass Reward STILL MISSING

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    September Game Pass Reward STILL MISSING: I was assured I would receive it by the end of October. Can somebody remind me what month it is now? I already cancelled my subscription due to this, and I won't be paying for it again. Thanks for...
  7. Game Pass offer missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass offer missing: Hi, there is an offer for 3 months Game Pass in the german store for 50%. If you click on the offer you can only purchase 1 month (without rebate). 5307c0f2-6df2-4fc3-a928-0c9a26f08441
  8. Missing Gold/Game Pass Quest Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gold/Game Pass Quest Rewards: Hello, I have been trying to contact someone from support about missing Xbox Gold/Game Pass Quest Rewards for the months of Jan. Mar. and Apr.. My gamertag is . I have contacted both Xbox Support...
  9. Missing Rewards for February for BOTH Xbox Live Gold Quests and Game Pass Quests.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Rewards for February for BOTH Xbox Live Gold Quests and Game Pass Quests.: As the title says, I completed the quests for both programs in February, but never received my rewards for either. 21230ad6-a1a6-4f5e-b188-b31c7803c29b
  10. Game pass missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass missing: my game pass membership is missing on xbox. It's in my Microsoft account so I'm still paying but I'm unable to play any game installed with game pass all of a sudden. Tuesday night around 9pm est...