Xbox Game Pass for PC. No mod support? Official clarification please!

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC. No mod support? Official clarification please! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is this the official policy? I'm a little perplexed about Microsoft's commitment to PC gaming if they do not allow mods. As it stands, anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BingoBango123, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC. No mod support? Official clarification please!

Is this the official policy? I'm a little perplexed about Microsoft's commitment to PC gaming if they do not allow mods.

As it stands, anything installed via the Windows 10 store is hidden behind a near-impenetrable wall and it seems if you are looking for mods the general advice is "buy it somewhere else".

Can we get any clarification on this? This sort of thing is a deal-breaker.

As an example of what we're dealing with here:

Surviving Mars (available through game pass for PC) has a mod manager button on the main menu, clicking it opens up your web browser with: "Access to the file was denied" "file:///C:/Program%20Files/WindowsApps/ParadoxInteractive.SurvivingMars_1.0.5.0_x64__zfnrdv2de78ny/ModTools/Docs/index.md.html

:)

BingoBango123, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

I think it depend by store, where You will get the game. For example GOG Galaxy 2.0 will work with XGP, and if the GG will support mods this will spread on GXP titles
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

I believe this is a widespread problem that the Xbox servers are experiencing. Please let the official support team know and hopefully they can get the problem fixed soon.

Customer Support
  4. II M0Z II Win User

clarification please

This is the official press release:

“As a message of thanks to the millions of Xbox fans around the world for their passion and loyalty, Microsoft announced that every qualifying Xbox Live Gold member — new or existing — will receive two free Xbox 360 game downloads per month starting July
    1 until Dec. 31, 2013, including popular titles “Halo 3” and “Assassin’s Creed II.” And to celebrate E3 in the month of June, Xbox Live Gold will receive a free download of “Fable III.”[3] In addition, for a limited time gamers can get a Day One 12-month Xbox
    Live Gold membership and play “Killer Instinct: Round One,” with the exclusive Shadow Jago character, on Xbox One. Players will also receive a commemorative Day One membership card.”

There will be a game released on the 1st and the 16th each month until December. The games can be found under featured via the games blade on the Xbox dashboard.

To download the game please remember to change your payment method to Microsoft points by press x when confirming the message – this should change the value of the game to free.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You'll still have all your options, and you can pick and choose as you like when up for subscription, and the option to pick and choose what fits you:

Xbox Live Gold: Games with Gold, console online multiplayer, Gold diiscounts

Xbox Game Pass Console: Over 100 titles to pick and choose to install and play as you like while subscribed

Xbox Game Pass PC: Large set of PC titles from the windows 10 Store, across UWP and Win32 apps to pick and choose to install and play as you like while subscribed

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: A collection of all three subscriptions for the price of Game Pass Console + Gold.

Please let us know if you would like some further clarification. I think I"m going to make a larger post on the forums to provide details and clarification on features, pricing, structure, and cases for each subscription set.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Team Playing

That is a PC mod, not for Xbox at all. Modding your Xbox is illegal. I don't even think that's an official site.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC. No mod support? Official clarification please! - Similar Threads - Game Pass mod

2. Game Pass suscripción para consola [Mod Translated - Game Pass console subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass suscripción para consola [Mod Translated - Game Pass console subscription]: Estimados: Un gusto en saludarles, me contacto con ustedes debido a que he querido realizar la extensión de mi contrato de Xbox Game Pass para consola, dejo en claro que el valor de esta...
  3. Compartilhamento do PC Game Pass [Mod Translated - PC Game Pass Sharing]

in XBoX on Windows
    Compartilhamento do PC Game Pass [Mod Translated - PC Game Pass Sharing]: Posso compartilhar a minha inscrição no PC Game Pass com outros usuários do mesmo computador? [Mod Translated - Can I share my PC Game Pass subscription with other users on the same computer?]...
  4. Erro ao assinar o ultimate game pass por 1R$ [Mod Translated - Error signing the ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao assinar o ultimate game pass por 1R$ [Mod Translated - Error signing the ultimate...: Olá!a a promoção do xbox gamepass ultimate, mas toda vez que eu vou assinar da um erro na plataforma xbox one: "ocorreu um erro da nossa parte. Aguardar um momento pode ajudar". [Mod Translated -...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate bezahlung {Mod Translated - Game Pass Ultimate Pay]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate bezahlung {Mod Translated - Game Pass Ultimate Pay]: Hallo wollte mir den Game Pass Ultimate für 1€ sichern nun ist mein Problem das ich kein PayPal besitze aber das Geld auf mein MS Konto habe gibt es ene möglichkeit trotzdem den Pass zuholen?...
  6. Probleme d'achat abonnement xbox game pass [Mod Translated - Purchase problem Xbox game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme d'achat abonnement xbox game pass [Mod Translated - Purchase problem Xbox game...: Bonjour je me pésente aujourd'hui car un probleme me dérange et j'aimerai bien le résoudre en votre attention, Le mois dernier j'ai renouvelé mon abonnement Xbox Game Pass dont laquel un ami m'a...
  7. Quiero pagar mi Game Pass con mi saldo de Microsoft (Mod Translation:I want to pay my Game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quiero pagar mi Game Pass con mi saldo de Microsoft (Mod Translation:I want to pay my Game...: Cuando quiero renovar mi Game Pass no puedo pagar con saldo de mi cuenta Microsoft y me dice que tiene que ser con tarjeta de credito (Mod Translation) When I want to renew my Game Pass I can...
  8. Who's excited for Batman Return to Arkham joining the game pass [Mod removed: Profanity]...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's excited for Batman Return to Arkham joining the game pass [Mod removed: Profanity]...: Tell me would you like batman games and what do you say would batman arkham knight be a part of game pass in future. cf4a793a-33e6-4f82-bff9-fc58b714ff93
  9. Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass): O preço da game pass esta R$1 mas quando é aberto para comprar consta que custa R$29 (Mod Translation) The price of the game pass this $1 but when it is opened to buy it says that it costs r$29...
  10. Liste Play anywhere différente du XBOX Game pass (Mod Translation: Playlist anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    Liste Play anywhere différente du XBOX Game pass (Mod Translation: Playlist anywhere...: Bonjour, j'ai pris un abonnement d'1 mois (heureusement) xbox game pass car le nombre de jeux proposé était intéressant. Seulement le nombre que l'on peut installer sur PC se résume une dizaine....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file:///C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/ParadoxInteractive.SurvivingMars_1.0.5.0_x64__zfnrdv2de78ny/ModTools/Docs/index.md.html