Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Digital-Fishy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Digital-Fishy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

/u/Digital-Fishy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. TyloCook Win User

Bought the XBOX Game pass PC / Ultimate but can't install Metro Exodus

I had to update to the May 2019 Update. Not all Windows 10 PCs are getting that update automatically, so you may have to manually trigger it.

Also, I would recommend getting this instead of using the Windows Store: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/05/21/how-to-get-the-windows-10-may-2019-update/

https://www.bynarycodes.com/how-to-install-windows-10-update-version-1903/
  3. Zveos Win User

Game Pass Problems

Ahh i didnt knew that this app exist...but:

"Windows offers the May 2019 update for compatible devices. Your device is not quite ready yet".

I have Windows 10 Pro?

PC Specs: i5 4430, geforce gtx1060, 16gb ram
  4. KillerDodds Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

I keep trying to install the app but it says

"Windows is making the May 2019 update available to compatible devise, but your device isn't quite ready for it"

I have fully updated windows 10, Ryzen 5 2400, 32gb ram ddr4 and 1070ti video card.. how am I not ready lol?
  5. Vltrykin Win User

Xbox (Beta) App for PC

When I launch the app, I am presented with

"Not Quite Ready"

"Windows is making the May 2019 update available to compatible devices, but your device isn't quit ready for it

"Learn more on when the update will be available on the release status page"

Then two prompts, to close, or learn more

My brother is able to use the app fine, apparently his machine is up-to-date, so I am lost.
  6. Orlandeau993 Win User

Xbox (Beta) App Issues

Hi,

Currently, many people all over the world are unable to download the latest May Update. For example, many of my friends have this notification in their desktop:

"The Windows 10 may 2019 update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn''t quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's nothing you need to do at this time."

By this statement it shows that (1) there are no issue with the PC nor the version of the windows (2) should be able to run the latest programs and apps.

Are you saying that my friend who has this issue can not use the XboX app and thus play together with us?
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update - Similar Threads - Game Pass quite

2. Xbox game pass ultimate conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate conversion: So i bought a 12 month xbox gift card for my son, he then put it into his xbox not realizing 12 months would be converted into 4 months xbox game pass ultimate which is just sad forcing you to do...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition is on the Game Pass for the Xbox but not for the PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition is on the Game Pass for the Xbox but not for the PC?: Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket/Windows 10 Edition is free with Game Pass on the Xbox but is not available for Game Pass on the PC? They are the same exact version so it makes no sense why only the Xbox...
  4. Owned game now showing up as a Game Pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game now showing up as a Game Pass game: Hi, I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 on disc in December last year and installed it from the disc. During the past two weeks it is no longer showing up as my game (in my owned games) but rather as...
  5. Xbox Game pass Ultimate/how to save money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate/how to save money: So my family and I got a year of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate over a year ago. The service was not renewed due to funds. We now have the funds as a family and we would like to get the Xbox Game Pass...
  6. Help!!Cant lanch game on xbox pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Help!!Cant lanch game on xbox pass: i got the xbox pass a week ago and it was fine until 2 days ago every time i lanch the games on xbox pass,it link me to the page download game service on microsoft store and i already download it....
  7. Fallout 76 Game Pass Error No region ping

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Game Pass Error No region ping: buenas a todos cuando inicio el nuevo juego de game pass Fallout 76 , me sale un error no region ping y nada no puedo hacer nada mas. 82736345-ddb1-4ece-b81e-31f1be140bb4
  8. Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...: I own game pass Ultimate and therefore have access to play games on my Xbox and my pc. but recently it seems that if I try to launch a game on my pc it says I need to renew game pass. I know I...
  9. Game Pass Quests quit tracking

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Quests quit tracking: I've been using the new Game Pass Quests without a problem the past week. Tonight they quit tracking in the daily quests when I played about 10 different Game Pass games. So I should have received...
  10. Ultimate Game Pass "Not Quite Ready"

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass "Not Quite Ready": I have Ultimate game pass and when I try to download the PC Beta it says Not Quite Ready, I have all updates for windows 10, and yes the latest one, I checked for updates. a pop up says "Windows...