Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Digital-Fishy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Digital-Fishy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

/u/Digital-Fishy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. TyloCook Win User

Bought the XBOX Game pass PC / Ultimate but can't install Metro Exodus

I had to update to the May 2019 Update. Not all Windows 10 PCs are getting that update automatically, so you may have to manually trigger it.

Also, I would recommend getting this instead of using the Windows Store: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/05/21/how-to-get-the-windows-10-may-2019-update/

https://www.bynarycodes.com/how-to-install-windows-10-update-version-1903/
  3. Zveos Win User

Game Pass Problems

Ahh i didnt knew that this app exist...but:

"Windows offers the May 2019 update for compatible devices. Your device is not quite ready yet".

I have Windows 10 Pro?

PC Specs: i5 4430, geforce gtx1060, 16gb ram
  4. KillerDodds Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

I keep trying to install the app but it says

"Windows is making the May 2019 update available to compatible devise, but your device isn't quite ready for it"

I have fully updated windows 10, Ryzen 5 2400, 32gb ram ddr4 and 1070ti video card.. how am I not ready lol?
  5. Vltrykin Win User

Xbox (Beta) App for PC

When I launch the app, I am presented with

"Not Quite Ready"

"Windows is making the May 2019 update available to compatible devices, but your device isn't quit ready for it

"Learn more on when the update will be available on the release status page"

Then two prompts, to close, or learn more

My brother is able to use the app fine, apparently his machine is up-to-date, so I am lost.
  6. Orlandeau993 Win User

Xbox (Beta) App Issues

Hi,

Currently, many people all over the world are unable to download the latest May Update. For example, many of my friends have this notification in their desktop:

"The Windows 10 may 2019 update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn''t quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's nothing you need to do at this time."

By this statement it shows that (1) there are no issue with the PC nor the version of the windows (2) should be able to run the latest programs and apps.

Are you saying that my friend who has this issue can not use the XboX app and thus play together with us?
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update - Similar Threads - Game Pass quite

2. Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?: Panzer Dragoon Orta isn't showing up in Game Pass even though it should be there. It's not my console as I've done everything to fix it. It appears to be available in the US but not other places...
  3. mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter "Shrek super party" (jeu Xbox d'origine) pour y jouer sur ma Xbox 360. Avant de l'acheter, j'ai bien vérifié que ce jeu faisait parti de la liste de jeux Xbox...
  4. Game Pass Affecting Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Affecting Purchases: Hey Everyone I have run in to a problem and was wandering if anyone else is having the same issue. I have noticed that some of my purchased games that are also on Game Pass are not being...
  5. Xbox game pass for PC automatic update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC automatic update: Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to turn off the automatic update in the xbox game pass for PC beta app. It is consuming my bandwidth over and over again and I need it to stop. I turned...
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I have purchased game pass ultimate but iam not able to access any gold benefits ie party chat , multiplayer, etc . I have performed complete restart and problem still persists....
  7. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Witam niedawno chciałem zapłacić za xbox game pass ultimate ponieważ zbliżał się czas zapłaty i miałem opcje zapłaty portfelem xbox więc kupiłem karty przedpłacone i doładowałem konto lecz gdy...
  8. Game pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not working: I bought Xbox gold to try it out and the day after I bought game pass ultimate. That evening I played games via game pass but now (2 days later) I cant start any of the games from game pass. It...
  9. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

in XboX Insiders
    When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.: Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I...
  10. Ultimate Game Pass "Not Quite Ready"

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass "Not Quite Ready": I have Ultimate game pass and when I try to download the PC Beta it says Not Quite Ready, I have all updates for windows 10, and yes the latest one, I checked for updates. a pop up says "Windows...