Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Digital-Fishy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Digital-Fishy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

/u/Digital-Fishy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. TyloCook Win User

Bought the XBOX Game pass PC / Ultimate but can't install Metro Exodus

I had to update to the May 2019 Update. Not all Windows 10 PCs are getting that update automatically, so you may have to manually trigger it.

Also, I would recommend getting this instead of using the Windows Store: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/05/21/how-to-get-the-windows-10-may-2019-update/

https://www.bynarycodes.com/how-to-install-windows-10-update-version-1903/
  3. Zveos Win User

Game Pass Problems

Ahh i didnt knew that this app exist...but:

"Windows offers the May 2019 update for compatible devices. Your device is not quite ready yet".

I have Windows 10 Pro?

PC Specs: i5 4430, geforce gtx1060, 16gb ram
  4. KillerDodds Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

I keep trying to install the app but it says

"Windows is making the May 2019 update available to compatible devise, but your device isn't quite ready for it"

I have fully updated windows 10, Ryzen 5 2400, 32gb ram ddr4 and 1070ti video card.. how am I not ready lol?
  5. Vltrykin Win User

Xbox (Beta) App for PC

When I launch the app, I am presented with

"Not Quite Ready"

"Windows is making the May 2019 update available to compatible devices, but your device isn't quit ready for it

"Learn more on when the update will be available on the release status page"

Then two prompts, to close, or learn more

My brother is able to use the app fine, apparently his machine is up-to-date, so I am lost.
  6. Orlandeau993 Win User

Xbox (Beta) App Issues

Hi,

Currently, many people all over the world are unable to download the latest May Update. For example, many of my friends have this notification in their desktop:

"The Windows 10 may 2019 update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn''t quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's nothing you need to do at this time."

By this statement it shows that (1) there are no issue with the PC nor the version of the windows (2) should be able to run the latest programs and apps.

Are you saying that my friend who has this issue can not use the XboX app and thus play together with us?
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update - Similar Threads - Game Pass quite

2. Game pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass app: so i set it up as described to download games to my console but it never seems to work any ideas fellow xbox gamers 272c288c-ff0e-4372-bcaf-cade4a9704a8
  3. Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist): I was wanting to cancel my Ultimate Game Pass as i really have no use for it anymore (I'd rather have the £7.99 one). But when i went onto the subscriptions list in my account, its not listed for...
  4. is vampyr actually challenging me?? help (game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    is vampyr actually challenging me?? help (game pass): so the other day i was bored and and started downloading vampyr cause i have game pass, the internet connection was slow and i changed my mind about an hour later and cancelled the installation...
  5. I can't buy the game pass because of me region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the game pass because of me region: So i'm from paraguay and i'm trying to buy the xbox game pass for PC But for some reason when I try to buy the pass microsoft sets my account region to (United State) when it is acutally...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC language error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC language error: Hi, I downloaded the Xbox game pass for pc and the default language is Arabic, as I don't speak this language, I can't change it to English. Please, need some help...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Error: 0x87e00013 this is the error i get when trying to update any game that needs an update in the game pass / windows store ive tried a million times to see if i could not have this issue but...
  8. Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass: I bought Xbox Game Pass the 3 months for $ 1 and I only got 1 month of game pass and it ran up fee3f6c5-dd9e-481c-bcdb-52458027a6e6
  9. Game Pass Quests quit tracking

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Quests quit tracking: I've been using the new Game Pass Quests without a problem the past week. Tonight they quit tracking in the daily quests when I played about 10 different Game Pass games. So I should have received...
  10. Ultimate Game Pass "Not Quite Ready"

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass "Not Quite Ready": I have Ultimate game pass and when I try to download the PC Beta it says Not Quite Ready, I have all updates for windows 10, and yes the latest one, I checked for updates. a pop up says "Windows...