Xbox Game Pass for PC vs Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC vs Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please, what is the difference between: Xbox Game Pass for PC / Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Also, for someone with a PC and no Xbox console, which one is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joberror, Oct 25, 2021.

1. /u/joberror
    /u/joberror Guest

Please, what is the difference between: Xbox Game Pass for PC / Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Also, for someone with a PC and no Xbox console, which one is advisable to redeem on Microsoft reward

Thank you.

submitted by /u/joberror
    [link] [comments]

/u/joberror, Oct 25, 2021
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi the Game Pass Ultimate is the pack of this Services: Game Pass(Xbox) + Game Pass(PC)+Live Gold

If you only play in Xbox, Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate is the Same with you Subscribe Game Pass + Live Gold but you only go pay $ 15.00 vs $20.00 by Subscribe Game Pass and Live Gold Se-pared
  3. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox Game Pass and EA Play

Did you purchase Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass, or Game Pass Ultimate? Only Ultimate includes EA Play.
  6. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC vs Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Game

2. Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: Hello, Can you please tell me how can I link my Dead By Daylight Game Pass account with Epic Games. I just bought the game for free through Epic Games and I don't want to lose my progress on my...
  3. What games are touch screen compatible for Xbox game pass mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are touch screen compatible for Xbox game pass mobile: I would like to know how many games are touch screen compatible on the Xbox game pass app (Beta),to play on phone? f64dbc03-c6d4-458c-92f0-6e0c7b87b9c5
  4. MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I...: So I launched my XBOX app and saw that minecraft java had come to the game pass I quickly installed it and started playing... I went to the minecraft java site(Click here for the minecraft site)...
  5. Game pass error code 0x80070424

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass error code 0x80070424: I just recently bought the gamepass but when I attempt to download some games on it I get a error code 0x80070424 Everything is updated so I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it...
  6. Xbox Game pass unpacking download not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass unpacking download not working: Trying to download unpacking on gamepass and get the error 0x80240438, the error stays there if I uninstall the app completely, and all the other fixes i could find. downloading other games works...
  7. My xbox app on my pc is wanting me to buy game pass for my account that already has game pass

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox app on my pc is wanting me to buy game pass for my account that already has game pass: My xbox app on my pc has my xbox one account that has game pass and is not letting me download games that are on game pass and is wanting me to buy game pass submitted by /u/the_bread_man_0148...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription not working: Xbox.com/play not recognising my ultimate subscription and keeps prompting me to purchase a new one submitted by /u/whythefuckpphard [link] [comments]
  9. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass: Hi, Wondering if anyone recently had similar issues - I can't seem to be able to install Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. I have Xbox Game Pass, was able to install it in the past (probably had it...
  10. Child account on Windows 10 with Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account on Windows 10 with Xbox Game Pass: I bought my son game pass for PC, and the Xbox app on his PC shows his subscription is active. But whenever he tries to download a game in the app it acts like it’s about to start downloading but...