Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi i want to ask...i dont have XBOX but only PC... i bought PC GAME PASS now for 1€/month... xbox game pass ULTIMATE will work on PC too ? if i buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by stanlyko25, Jun 12, 2019.

1. stanlyko25
    stanlyko25 Guest

Xbox Game Pass for PC

Hi i want to ask...i dont have XBOX but only PC...

i bought PC GAME PASS now for 1€/month...

xbox game pass ULTIMATE will work on PC too ? if i buy it too i will have 2month for 1€?

next question is...i have xbox beta app for W10...but downloading is 250kB/s..i have ethernet cable and speed is 6mB/s but on XBOX APP downloading is only 200-300kB/s..why?

:)

stanlyko25, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  3. luissolid Win User

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  4. Kakaia Insider Win User

but if the Games did not have builds for PC, I I would understand BUT games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft have for PC ! However these games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"
    Right ! Why they want sell the Xbox Game Pass to PC users ?
  5. Wolfboy Win User

but if the Games did not have builds for PC, I I would understand BUT games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft have for PC ! However these games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

Hi Fixxx3r,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This is the case in this. The app is not used for installing game pass games, you need to go to the Microsoft store, or the

game pass site
    . You can look over the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass: Hello everyone. Some time ago I contacted Microsoft support right after seeing the E3 and creating an account for the Gaming pass. When I was in the chat I spoke to 2 people from Microsoft about...
  3. Games no longer launch Xbox games pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Games no longer launch Xbox games pass pc: I have been playing games through the Xbox app, then I took a break for about a week. I returned to the app and attempted to launch a game, but games will not launch, even games I have played...
  4. Game PAss for PC Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Game PAss for PC Beta: OK my PC updated to the newest version of Windows 10 as suggested, no issue there, but now when it is trying to install the Beta App itself It tells me to make sure you're connected Then try...
  5. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription: Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate.. I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass (using 3 months for 1$ subscription offer)...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, so i have 2 years of xbox live in my account. I saw this Xbox game pass ultimate deal for 1$ and i was like : ''hell yea''. So i clicked on the 1$ thingy. [img] After i click on it, it...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate y Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate y Xbox 360: Saludos. Tengo una duda con respecto al servicio, pues éste combina el Game Pass como el Xbox Live Gold, ¿qué significa eso para la Xbox 360? ¿tengo los beneficios de la membresia Gold en dicha...
  8. Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass: Hi, I'm coming to ask for your help for a problem that seems to persist for years. I took the Xbox game pass for pc, I realized that it was impossible to start the game; a screen with blue edges...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox: I've subscribed to Game Pass in November 2018. None of Game Pass games ever appeared on Ready to install list - I had to install them from a dedicated tab. Last week I switched to Game Pass...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate PC and XBox (PC Borked)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate PC and XBox (PC Borked): The last week has been a royal pain in the ass trying to get GPU to work on PC, lots of errors and MS Store doing weird stuff, so I just bit the bullet and did a complete fresh install of 1903 on...