Xbox game pass for PC

Discus and support Xbox game pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Metro Exodus install button is greyed out even thought I bought the xbox game pass for pc and it says its on the last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by markeddy1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. markeddy1
    markeddy1 Guest

Xbox game pass for PC

Metro Exodus install button is greyed out even thought I bought the xbox game pass for pc and it says its on the last

:)

markeddy1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  3. luissolid Win User

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  4. Kakaia Insider Win User

but if the Games did not have builds for PC, I I would understand BUT games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft have for PC ! However these games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"
    Right ! Why they want sell the Xbox Game Pass to PC users ?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass(beta)

Hi Copdroid,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Xbox game pass for PC is strictly games for the PC. You do not need an Xbox console. The Xbox beta app is downloadable on the PC itself. Here is a

FAQ on game pass for PC

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

Thema:

Xbox game pass for PC

1. Xbox game pass for PC - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass: impossible to launch Mortal Kombat X usually at the end of the 3 tries maximum it launches finally but there it launches even more I am about 10 test is the game does not launch I took it with the...
  3. Gears 5 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Game Pass: I recently purchased Gears 5 Standard Edition and I'm having an amazing time playing it, I have used codes through Rockstar energy drinks for in game items and noticed you can get 7 days Game Pass...
  4. gifting xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    gifting xbox game pass for PC: hi, so i grabbed the game pass recently for my PC, and told my bro i would buy his first month to try it out, but i do not see a gifting option for PC, apparently you can only gift thru...
  5. I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC: Every time when i try to install Gears 5 or Age of Empires i click on the install button and Nothing happens. After i activated the Options on which hard drive the game should be installed, the...
  6. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  7. Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files: Hello, Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 on pc and some other games. But the problem is that I can't get my FH4 save on PC. I have the game on my xbox as a physical...
  8. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Hello, I have xbox game pass and I cant install sea of thieves it says error all the time. PC Btw. fdf1a414-2dae-4dc6-9428-9d984206b706
  9. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have Xbox Live Gold and lately I've been thinking about trying out the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but i'm a little hesitant to do so. The reason is this: If I want to go...