Xbox game pass for PC

Discus and support Xbox game pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Metro Exodus install button is greyed out even thought I bought the xbox game pass for pc and it says its on the last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by markeddy1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. markeddy1
    markeddy1 Guest

Xbox game pass for PC

Metro Exodus install button is greyed out even thought I bought the xbox game pass for pc and it says its on the last

:)

markeddy1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  3. luissolid Win User

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  4. Kakaia Insider Win User

but if the Games did not have builds for PC, I I would understand BUT games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft have for PC ! However these games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"
    Right ! Why they want sell the Xbox Game Pass to PC users ?
  5. Wolfboy Win User

but if the Games did not have builds for PC, I I would understand BUT games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft have for PC ! However these games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Hey Erik,

Unfortunately they are separate passes. The Xbox Pass for PC cannot be shared with an Xbox like the way you would share an Xbox game pass through designating an Xbox as home and sharing the benefits that way. PC pass and Xbox pass are separate entities.
Thema:

Xbox game pass for PC

1. Xbox game pass for PC - Similar Threads - game pass

2. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  3. Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass: Hey guys!! I just got the Ultimate GamePass and I am trying to download Halo Master Chief Collection but it wont let me. It keep redirecting me to re-purchase the game pass as if I dont have...
  4. Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?: Hello everyone, With my browser we are very interested in the Game Pass Ultimate but we have a small question : is it possible to share such an account ? More precisely, he plays most of the...
  5. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, I just wanted to know: when I already have a year of xbox live gold, if I switch to ultimate, is it still gonna cost me monthly for the rest of my previous xbox live gold or I wont pay...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC: My father purchased an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on his Xbox, which is set as the home Xbox, and has my login on it. However, when I attempt to use the Xbox Game Pass on my computer with the same...
  7. Moonlighter crash on game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Moonlighter crash on game pass pc: Hi, the game moonlighter always crashs after the first green screen whit game's logo. I tried to unistall and reinstall it but nothing. I don't know if it is a my issue or the game has any...
  8. Downloading Xbox Games Pass Games on Different Device

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Xbox Games Pass Games on Different Device: Hi All! Looking for some help on Xbox Game Pass PC. I unfortunately have terrible internet at my home which means games can take 10+ hours to download. To get around this, I normally take my...
  9. XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC 0x80070005 ERROR

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC 0x80070005 ERROR: [img] I can not install depending on what games, I see this error code: 0x80070005 and I'm requesting rights of accessor 2fb11062-fcab-4ac4-8541-b9cf79a4d523
  10. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working: Thats it, my xbox 360 controller isnt working with MvsC:I, it works on Steam, so, it is not my controllers fault. Should I upgrade to and Xbox One Controller, and if so, wich model?......