Xbox game pass for PC

Discus and support Xbox game pass for PC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Do you know for how long the xbox game pass for Pc will cost only 3.99€/month? Because i want to get it, but I don't know if it's that cheap just for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Julio Martínez Rossell, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass for PC

Do you know for how long the xbox game pass for Pc will cost only 3.99€/month? Because i want to get it, but I don't know if it's that cheap just for new suscriptions and it will last forever or if it is temporal.

Thanks for answering

:)

Julio Martínez Rossell, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

3. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  4. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  5. Christyna64 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

6. GateByte Win User

game pass

You don’t need an Xbox to use Game Pass for PC. You can find info on the subject here: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

What you would probably want is game pass for PC, not game pass ultimate if you’re just using it for PC.

Basically, just a Windows PC with the Xbox app installed.
Thema:

Xbox game pass for PC

1. Xbox game pass for PC - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...
  3. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  4. Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download: Hi I have attempted to download this game multiple times now and it just will not download. I have successfully downloaded another game from the game pass with no issues. Error code: 0x800704c6...
  5. "Keyboard+mouse" control for Xbox Series X games, in Game Pass (Управление...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Keyboard+mouse" control for Xbox Series X games, in Game Pass (Управление...: (ENG) Hello, I’ve recently found out about such an opportunity as “connecting keyboard and mouse to Xbox consoles”. I was always a being PC player, and a little later I began to play at mobile...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: How I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate code 47338307-b75f-4abb-b8ff-9f79bcdd9f52
  7. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  8. Life is Strange 2 Game Pass Removal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Game Pass Removal?: Hi guys, Just wanted to make sure Life is Strange 2 is removed from game pass or if its just me having difficulty opening the game. When did it get removed if so?...
  9. Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  10. GAME PASS no XBOX 360[GAME PASS on XBOX 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME PASS no XBOX 360[GAME PASS on XBOX 360]: Boa Tarde, meu filho ganhou um xbox 360. Nos últimos dias adquiri uma conta XBOX GAME PASS. Toda vez que vou baixar o jogo no site para ele istalar o jogo no meu XBOX 360, ele informa o seguinte...