Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I had game pass a couple of months ago on my xbox but have since cancelled it. However I noticed yesterday that I can still install and play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bugrilla, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Bugrilla
    Bugrilla Guest

Xbox Game Pass for PC

Hi guys, I had game pass a couple of months ago on my xbox but have since cancelled it. However I noticed yesterday that I can still install and play xbox game pass for pc games on my xbox. I'm writing because I'm worried there's some bill that ill get
    in a couple of months time related to it. I've checked my current subscriptions and the only one that is active is my Xbox Live, but only that.

Any ideas on how to find out how to cancel this would be much appreciated!

:)

Bugrilla, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

3. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  4. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  5. Christyna64 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

6. GateByte Win User

game pass

You don’t need an Xbox to use Game Pass for PC. You can find info on the subject here: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

What you would probably want is game pass for PC, not game pass ultimate if you’re just using it for PC.

Basically, just a Windows PC with the Xbox app installed.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?: I just downloaded Fallout 76 on my PC. I am an Xbox ultimate game pass subscriber when I tried to play the game it says my profile does not allow multiplayer games to be played? What do I do?...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: I had just brought a month of game pass ultimate two days ago and now its not working. 8b21ecaa-571d-4377-9523-0852570f948f
  4. Xbox game pass gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass gta: I downloaded GTA 5 on my Xbox one when it was part of game pass and it was not loading up so I tried to delete it and download it again but once i had deleted it I could not find it inside of game...
  5. Halo: MCC on XBOX Game Pass is unable to open, needs to "repair" and has to be redownloaded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: MCC on XBOX Game Pass is unable to open, needs to "repair" and has to be redownloaded...: I've been playing Halo: MCC since December 2019, and recently it has started to somehow become "offline", not as the result of any update, and then I need to completely redownload and install the...
  6. Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1: I researched a bit into this issue, and it appears that the game has to be installed on the same drive as the OS? This is unfeasible for me, as my C drive is smaller than the required space needed...
  7. No audio on Fallout 76 (Game Pass)

in XboX Insiders
    No audio on Fallout 76 (Game Pass): I've already hard rested my Xbox One twice and I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I start the game and everything seems to work fine until it loads into the game and then all audio...
  8. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate: So i've been trying to download forza but it errors every time i try to do it it just says error 0xc0EA000A so i restart my microsoft store and it just says ultimate game pass but it says to join...
  9. How to pay for Game Pass Ultimate for 1 year without paying monthly ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for Game Pass Ultimate for 1 year without paying monthly ?: How to pay the Game Pass ultimate for 1 year by once not paying monthly? And is there any deal or promotion of it ? d25f7945-5f97-424e-a160-d6e85403d846
  10. Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I have 14 months of xbox gold... I was given a 1 month ultimate xbox game pass gift card. What will happen to my xbox live gold subscription? It will become Ultimate for 15 months?...