Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; With the new deal coming with Xbox Game Pass. I was thinking to Get one until. I read the System Requirements. Which states Intel i5-8300H and Nvidia... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SamRNS, Sep 16, 2020.

1. SamRNS
    SamRNS Guest

Xbox Game Pass for PC

With the new deal coming with Xbox Game Pass. I was thinking to Get one until. I read the System Requirements. Which states Intel i5-8300H and Nvidia 1050. Now I own a Intel i5-7400 and Nvidia T730 ( IK Pretty Garbage). So would it work on my PC. I know
    the requirements are given but are they just like for medium settings for top end games? Would the Application deny running it or the games would Lag?

:)

SamRNS, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

3. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  4. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  5. Christyna64 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

6. GateByte Win User

game pass

You don’t need an Xbox to use Game Pass for PC. You can find info on the subject here: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

What you would probably want is game pass for PC, not game pass ultimate if you’re just using it for PC.

Basically, just a Windows PC with the Xbox app installed.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Installed a new boot drive and now game pass doesn't see my installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed a new boot drive and now game pass doesn't see my installed games.: Hello, Anyone figured out how to get xbox game pass to scan or see already installed games? I installed a new drive to boot from and now after reinstalling xbox game pass it doesn't see any of...
  3. Game Pass Error : 0x8007001f

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Error : 0x8007001f: i already try to reinstall the game and xbox (beta) , remove the cache from xbox (beta) and microsoft store , turn firewall off , change the drive , install other apps like tweaking and windows...
  4. Ultimate Game Pass and EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass and EA Play: I have just purchased the Ultimate Game pass for 1 month as FIFA 21 will be available to play with EA Play on Thursday. It stated online that EA Play was included however when I enter the Ea play...
  5. Can’t play Jump Force with Gold and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Jump Force with Gold and Game Pass: I have recently got JUMP FORCE for PC and i wanted to recreate my character from XBOX. I played the game when i got game pass for free for a month but didnt play it since i got Game pass for 3...
  6. Yakuza Kiwami doesn't work on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Kiwami doesn't work on game pass: I keep getting this error when I try to play Yakuza Kiwami on game pass, despite the fact that the game worked fine when I tried it on Steam: [img] If anyone has any solutions, please post them...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I want to buy the Ultimate game pass for my son and daughter (9 & 11) to play on our XBox One. I've set myself up as the parent, obviously, so their profiles are linked to me. If i activate it...
  8. Game Pass and Family Accounts on New Generation, Smart Delivery Question Too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass and Family Accounts on New Generation, Smart Delivery Question Too: Does anyone know how Game Pass and Family accounts are going to work when the Series S/X Launches? I currently have an Xbox One that has my primary Account (Game Pass Ultimate Member), that has...
  9. I cant buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy game pass ultimate: I cant buy game pass ultimate its has 8 times of me contacting support over the course of 3 days I need this today 65246c89-1b20-4cd4-a124-db5603740520
  10. Xbox Live Gold Code on a current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Code on a current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold and couldn't redeem the third code (cause I had 2 years and 2 months) but nonetheless I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate (because I was scared it won't be...