Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okay so I went to get Xbox Game Pass for PC and it says join for $1 for your first month and since it is my first time purchasing it for pc it would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jaiden_(Seromix), Feb 23, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC

Okay so I went to get Xbox Game Pass for PC and it says join for $1 for your first month and since it is my first time purchasing it for pc it would be $1 right? But when I click "Join For $1" it wants me to pay $10.

Why is this?

:)

Jaiden_(Seromix), Feb 23, 2021
  2. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one Utimate game pass will it merge with my gaming PC

Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. As long as you're signed into the same account on both the PC and Xbox, you would have Game Pass on both.

You won't be able to access all Xbox games on the PC. Only games that are Play Anywhere or included in Game Pass for PC.
  4. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  5. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  6. Christyna64 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Game Pass Ultimate on console not working on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate on console not working on PC: Hi, I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I can see games from that option on the console. But when I log in with the same credentials on PC to Xbox App, I can only see the games from Game...
  3. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass: Hey i recently got game pass ultimate on Xbox I was wondering if that game pass on the Xbox can be shared with a pc. Is that possible? if so how? i would love your feedback....
  4. Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass: When trying to play Final Fantasy XII on Game Pass for PC the game launches successfully and brings me to the title screen but my Xbox controller's inputs are all incorrect. X and B are flipped...
  5. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass: I bought a xbox game pass card for 3 months and i cant play fortnite 90e18746-c0b2-4a60-8c27-cee2cda578e3
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: So i have gamepass ultimate on a seperate account and im sharing it through home xbox but some of the features aren’t working i can download game pass and ea games just fine but my mobile app...
  7. can someone help me fix my xbox game pass problem on pc ?

in XBoX on Windows
    can someone help me fix my xbox game pass problem on pc ?: i just bought the xbox game pass ultimate subcribtion and since i never was able to lunch one xbox game pass game after downloading it. every time i try to lunch a game i got the same message :...
  8. FM 2021 in game editor and game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    FM 2021 in game editor and game pass: Hello, I’m trying to find the ingame editor for Fm 2021 and I can't find it anywhere, does anyone know if it has been removed from the Microsoft store or is it just not available to buy if you...
  9. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass: I took the card that was paying off my account and cancled about 2 weeks later i was unable to play online because i was still charged 9b4f1b8f-c44d-4563-a1b1-4bbd03bd60bd
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I have an subscription for xbox game pass ultimate on my other account. I have that account on my xbox, which is set as my home console, letting me use the subscription on this account which...