Xbox game pass for pc

Discus and support Xbox game pass for pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok, so a while ago I got Sea of Thieves and ARK: Survival Evolved, with an Xbox Game Pass. (this was before the pc game pass exists) And so one time I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hahaurmom, Apr 11, 2021.

1. hahaurmom
    hahaurmom Guest

Xbox game pass for pc

Ok, so a while ago I got Sea of Thieves and ARK: Survival Evolved, with an Xbox Game Pass. (this was before the pc game pass exists) And so one time I got on my pc, went to the Microsoft Store, and I saw that I can install those two games on my pc since I technically owned them. So I did because I didn't want to go to my Xbox to play a game. And I was enjoying it until the Xbox Game Pass for PC came along. After that became a thing, I wasn't able to play either of those games. ARK: Survival Evolved gave me the error code/message that it wasn't available on my account anymore. Luckily I decided to download the game on Epic Games when it came out for free. Since I got the game on Epic Games I decided I would just uninstall and reinstall. Not to my surprise, it said I needed the Xbox Game Pass for PC. So now I didn't have my game on PC because of this new game pass. Conveniently SoT (Sea of Thieves) also stopped working. I don't own this game on steam, so I can't uninstall it because if I do and I can't reinstall or else I'll lose my hundreds of those weird blue coins you can only get from the raven chest, and my hundreds of thousands of coins and all my cosmetics, and worst. My playtime. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to lose that. But, I kind of already lost it. The game says there's a corrupted file and so I went to the URL it gave me and it said I should reinstall the game. I can't because if it's only available on Xbox Game Pass for PC I lost it. I hope that the games I installed before the PC game pass on my PC are still playable and there is another solution to fixing this. The overall question is if I have a game installed on my PC that is now only for Xbox Game Pass on PC can I still play it or do I have to sign up for another subscription and also can I uncorrupt the file without reinstalling so I can still play and have my progress. Sorry if the point/question is hard to understand, it's very hard to explain it. -Sincerely, aka Leo

:)

hahaurmom, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one Utimate game pass will it merge with my gaming PC

Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. As long as you're signed into the same account on both the PC and Xbox, you would have Game Pass on both.

You won't be able to access all Xbox games on the PC. Only games that are Play Anywhere or included in Game Pass for PC.
  4. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  5. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  6. Christyna64 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

Thema:

Xbox game pass for pc

1. Xbox game pass for pc - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Game Pass library Pic quality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass library Pic quality: Hey. I get a weird low res type quality to the game images on my Game Pass (PC) library sometimes. It is really annoying and looks like it is an added feature since there is sort of a pattern to...
  3. Xbox Games Pass on PC - Error after last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass on PC - Error after last update: IT seems that after the latest update, I am unable to play any of my Xbox Games Pass games on PC. I open the app, am already signed in, click a game to play and shortly after it goes through the...
  4. Game Pass Games Will Not Start

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Games Will Not Start: I recently got gamepass on my pc and it worked well for about a day. when a game is done installing and I go to open it, nothing happens. no blue loading ring, error messages, nothing. I have...
  5. Ready to install, my games and apps & game pass not loading/working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready to install, my games and apps & game pass not loading/working.: It all started about a week ago when mcc wouldn’t launch and kept on coming up with a message saying the person who bought this needs to sign in who is me so already it didn’t make sense. I...
  6. this is what the ultimate game pass for PC really looks like: error Code: 0x87E00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this is what the ultimate game pass for PC really looks like: error Code: 0x87E00005: Due to error Code: 0x87E00005 pretty much all the good games are unplayable. DNS change didn't do anything. resetws didn't do anything, powershell commands to reset the store didn't do anything,...
  7. Multiple Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have 2 Xbox (1 Series X and 1 Series S) and have 4 gamers in the house. I need to be able to have all 4 gamers work on the either Xbox. From what I have read I can not share the Game...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I saw that Forza Horizon 4 was on game pass , so I got game pass ultimate for $1 and went to go download it. But to my surprise the button that usually says Install know says “get game pass” when...
  9. Codes for ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Codes for ultimate game pass: When i tired to use one of the ones that you get from buying a controller it said i wasnt able to use it cause a had xbox live gold how do i make it work?? 51e36c11-8f2f-4186-97b3-6926260aa982
  10. The codes for ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    The codes for ultimate game pass: When i tired to use one of the ones that you get from buying a controller it said i wasnt able to use it cause a had xbox live gold how do i make it work?? e336cc7d-7f75-429d-a169-57da66ed9662