Xbox game pass for promo of $1 for 1st month. Install button not working.

Discus and support Xbox game pass for promo of $1 for 1st month. Install button not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just joined Xbox game pass on Win 10 PC for the promo of $1 for 1st month. The 'install' button is not working for the games I want like The Outer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CTerry2112, Oct 28, 2019.

1. CTerry2112
    CTerry2112 Guest

I just joined Xbox game pass on Win 10 PC for the promo of $1 for 1st month. The 'install' button is not working for the games I want like The Outer Worlds. What do I need to do?

:)

CTerry2112, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Terry,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Currently this is a known issue. You an view all the current issues for this month on

this thread

The Outer Worlds

• Known Issue: Some users able to install the game via the Xbox (Beta) App on PC and see the "Install" Button grayed out.
    • Workaround: In order to install this game or any game from the Xbox (Beta) App, you will need to ensure your Windows 10 device is on a 1903 build or greater. To check this and then manually update your machine,

follow the steps here
    Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. CTerry2112 Win User

Hi, no the install box is not greyed out. There is a red cross through it.

It says "You can play The Outer Worlds with XBox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own."

I do not want to buy it. Just install and play it.
  4. nickblonigen1 Win User

Issues transferring characters from Borderlands 2 GOTY from 360 to One

Well, got the month of Xbox Ultimate Pass/Gold with the $1 promo.

Nothing. Still no option to download my character onto the Xbox One after uploading my character from the 360 to the cloud. All I can do is start over with a level-1 character. Double-checked that all updates are installed. This blows.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Game pass ultimate 3-month offer

Hi there

Unfortunately i belive the $1 is a promo for first time signs up. I may be wrong so perhaps another member from the community can confirm. But i do believe that promotion will only work if you haven't had games pass before.
    That is correct, this offer is for first time subscribers only (it is a standard with the 1$/1€ promos).

During sales time there are usually interesting deals on Amazon (just to name a safe shop for codes) if you are already subscribed, like buy 3 months, get 3 additional months for free or discounted rates.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

I have a question

There are promotions running for GamePass quite frequently. The current promo is new member can receive 3 months for $1. Check out the

link
    for more details.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass for promo of $1 for 1st month. Install button not working. - Similar Threads - game pass promo

2. XBOX GAME PASS PROMO

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX GAME PASS PROMO: Eu comprei o xbox game pass a mais de 25 dias na promoção de discord nitro, e ainda n consegui resgatar o código em lugar algum. [Translation-I bought the xbox game pass for over 25 days in...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro Promo: So when the promo for the discord nitro and spotify thing started, I instantly had issues. Spotify said the issue was on their end with accounts not being able to get the premium but fixed it....
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate promo code PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate promo code PC: So, i have to ask since i'm still waiting on it. Is there still no way for PC user to reclaim their promo code for Discord Nitro, spotify and EA Access ? I've contacted the support last week and...
  5. Promo to renew Game Pass Ultimate at $29.99 for 3 months, charged $14.99 for first month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo to renew Game Pass Ultimate at $29.99 for 3 months, charged $14.99 for first month: I got an email offer to renew my Game Pass Ultimate subscription before it expires, at $29.99 for 3 months and including 6 months of Spotify Premium. I followed the link in the email but when it...
  6. Promo Game pass $1.00

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo Game pass $1.00: Selon votre site, la planète droit la promo sur le Game Pass ($1.00 pour 3 mois) sauf la Russie et le Québec. J'aimerais bien connaitre la raison de l'exclusion du Québec alors que le reste du...
  7. The $1 Game Pass promo disappears after I've signed in to order it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The $1 Game Pass promo disappears after I've signed in to order it?: I sign in to order, but then it changes to regular 9.99 rate/month a968173d-4fa4-4068-9a3d-098add2a7315
  8. Game Pass Paypal Bonus Month Promo Not Honored

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Paypal Bonus Month Promo Not Honored: Re: Get an extra month of Xbox Game Pass free with PayPal | Xbox Hi there! I was requested by chat support to make a post here. Initially this bonus month promotion was advertised as being...
  9. Paypal Game Pass promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paypal Game Pass promo: I purchased a month of game pass with paypal as part of the promo to receive a free month. It said I should receive a code within 2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't received a code for a...
  10. 12 month game pass promo, ends today but can't find

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 month game pass promo, ends today but can't find: When going to my memberships page on Xbox, I saw the promo message for the $99/year Xbox game pass subscription that goes from 9/13/18 to 10/1/18. The promo includes Forza Horizon 3 and Forza...