Xbox Game Pass for Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition 0x803fb107

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition 0x803fb107 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; (or for standard Sea of Thieves: 0x803f8001) When I try to install Sea of Thieves through the Xbox Game Pass for PC an error occurs with the above... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sndrd, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Sndrd
    Sndrd Guest

(or for standard Sea of Thieves: 0x803f8001)

When I try to install Sea of Thieves through the Xbox Game Pass for PC an error occurs with the above codes. Other games are able to install. I have tried many things, including all of the methods in on this web page: https://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/fix-windows-store-error-code-0x803f8001/

Can anyone help?

:)

Sndrd, Apr 4, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Sea of Thieves

Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition SOT

Get the Sea Dog Pack with it

Original price was $49.99, current price $39.99$39.99+
    with your Xbox Game Pass membership
    20% off
  3. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
  4. Sagaroth Win User

Oops indeed sorry, I didn't see that it was present in the link you provided.

Can you try to disconnect and then reconnect from the Microsoft Store if you haven't already done so?
  5. Sagaroth Win User

Ah, that was the next step I was going to propose to you :)

I'm glad your problem is solved!

Happy Gaming :)
  6. Sagaroth Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass for Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition 0x803fb107 - Similar Threads - Game Pass Sea

2. Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it: I redeemed my code but when i go to the ingame ship chest the skins arent there. Is it just me or is the perk system just busted ? 2d7d88b8-7a40-4399-a95a-7b3c320d2ea1
  3. Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.: MS Store doesnt even show SoT so i tried the beta app and its there but when i try downloading it with my game pass it says this: [img] I tried downloading Subnautica, also a game pass game,...
  4. Sea of thieves cant download windows 10 Pc xbox beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves cant download windows 10 Pc xbox beta game pass: Hello my name is Abdullah first sorry about my bad english i subscribed in Xbox Game pass ultimate and i can install any game except Sea of thieves when i press install it says it started...
  5. Sea of Thieves won't install with xbox game pass but other games that come with XBGP...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves won't install with xbox game pass but other games that come with XBGP...: Every time I try to install SOT it says error and gives me the following error code: 0x803f8001. I can install other games though. I really am trying to get this game for free for a month. Help...
  6. Can not download sea of thieves from the game pass on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download sea of thieves from the game pass on pc.: I keep getting this error every time i try to install some of the games from the Xbox game pass. [img] Has anybody else encountered this problem? Have you guys found a way to solve it?...
  7. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  8. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  9. Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code: So when you go on game pass perks theres sea of thieves promotion where you can get ori and the will of wisps cosmetics but i redeemed mine but they only gave me 20 digits when you need 25 to...
  10. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0