Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my...

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play a handful of singleplayer games (in question: The Outer Worlds) and since Xbox and other Windows products don't work with a vpn, how would I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TommyCondon, Nov 5, 2019 at 8:33 AM.

1. TommyCondon
    TommyCondon Guest

Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my...

I play a handful of singleplayer games (in question: The Outer Worlds) and since Xbox and other Windows products don't work with a vpn, how would I move these cloud saves to my own PC? The game itself has no option, the Xbox app and sites don't give a
    clue, anyone have an answer?

:)

TommyCondon, Nov 5, 2019 at 8:33 AM
  2. TommyCondon Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my own computer?

I found out that there is a folder for both cloud and offline saves, at least for this game specifically.

C:\Users\[Username]\Saved Games\The Outer Worlds Windows 10

The folder I found to be containing the cloud saves was a series of numbers, and local pc saves in the _LOCAL_ folder. Moving the cloud saves to the local folder did the trick for me.
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my own computer?

Hi TommyCondon. The saves are in Cloud and transfer automatically when you launch the game on PC (connected to internet of course) IF (and
    only if) the game is an "Play Anywhere" title. Remember the saves are linked to a microsoft account too. If the game exist on both side (Xbox and PC) and not be an Play Anywhere title (like The Outer Worlds in fact) your account see them like 2 different games
    and the saves can't merged.

Good news, you can earn the achievements a second time. Bad news, you can't continue your previous game and must begin another.

Hope i'm clear and resolve your problem.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    TommyCondon

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Outer Worlds for Windows does not support cloud saves like the Xbox One version does.
    There isn't much official support information online regarding cloud saves specifically for games downloaded through the Microsoft Store on Windows 10, although it does seem that not all games downloaded through the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 supports
    cloud saves across multiple devices. Cross-save is explained to work for
    Xbox Play Anywhere titles in regards to games available on Xbox One and Windows 10 and this could also be the case if you are trying to access saves on
    a different Windows 10 device. My assumption is that basically if a game is not listed as an Xbox Play Anywhere title, then it does not support cross-save across different devices whether it be an Xbox One console or another Windows 10 PC. You would have to
    manaully back up the saves to an external drive and transfer the saves over to the other PC.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox Game Pass Console to Game Pass PC

Hi,

I want to know if I get the Game Pass for PC (Beta) if the game data from my games played on the console version of Game Pass will carry over?

I have a windows 10 PC.

Thanks
    As long as its saves progression to the cloud you should be golden
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my... - Similar Threads - Game Pass Windows

2. Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt

in XboX Insiders
    Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt: [IMG] My rather jet-lagged Googling isn't turning up much help, so I'm hoping someone here might encountered this problem before. When attempting to join Xbox Game Pass for PC the screen...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.: I suddenly lost my saved game on Kingdom Come Deliverance on Windows PC. I've played the game earlier today and everything was ok. I tried playing for a bit now and the game loads without any...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  5. IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10: I found an annoying bug. When I install the XBOX Game Pass Desktop app, my IPSec VPN connection is no longer able to connect. I checked it with uninstall and install again. Strange! Why XBOX Game...
  6. Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for...

in XboX Insiders
    Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for...: Currently we only have access from the Xbox One or from a smartphone running iOS or Android. I think it would be nice to be able to also manage the subscription and installations from my tablet or...
  7. Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?: Currently we can only access through the app for Android and iOS or the Xbox app itself but not through the xbox app of Windows 10 . Thanks. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox game pass quests on Windows

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass quests on Windows: I received an email letting me know I have rewards points I can claim for completing the achievemnets for my Xbox game pass subscription, which is on windows 10. I cannot for the life of me find...
  9. Xbox Game Pass (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (Windows 10): Hello, I have a problem not directly linked to the game pass. In fact, i'm playing Football Manager 2019 without any issue. Except one : the in-game store doesn't work. I've already looked and...
  10. 0x80070057 when installing Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 Games

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 when installing Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 Games: At 100% this error throws up, regardless of whether I install via the Xbox Beta app or Windows Store. I have: Checked my subscription (it's fine) Checked I have the storage space (I do)...