Xbox game pass forza 4 game not working

Discus and support Xbox game pass forza 4 game not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How long is it going to take to get everything up and running da3c10cd-03ea-4c8c-b383-4243c94e55ca Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisPergler, Aug 8, 2019.

1. ChrisPergler
    ChrisPergler Guest

How long is it going to take to get everything up and running

:)

ChrisPergler, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Maces006 Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition Game Pass not working as Play Anywhere

You have to purchase the digital game for it to be play any where. It does not work with game pass as you are only renting the game.
    That is not true as I can play Forza Horizon 4, Gears of War 4, ReCore and Halo Wars 2 on PC with the Xbox Game Pass. Halo Wars Definitive Edition is the only Play Anywhere title which does not seems to work under Game Pass.
  3. JuddHarris Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi I recently got Forza horizon 4 on the Xbox game pass. When my month expired I deleted the game. If I get Forza horizon 4 on disk, will my progress from the digital copy I got with the Xbox game pass transfer to the disk copy?
  4. Fos Win User

5. ChrisPergler Win User

How long is it going to take to get everything up and running
    Super irritated looks like its been going on for a long time is it going to be back on at all tonight game pass is most of my games
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass.

Thema:

1. Xbox game pass forza 4 game not working - Similar Threads - game pass forza

2. XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent: Hi , I bought XBOX ONEX 1TB with Forza Bundle from Costco. I was able to use the XBox Game Pass code for 2 weeks that came with the XBOX. However, I'm not able to find any code for Forza and I'm...
  3. Xbox game pass Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Forza Horizon 4: Bonjour, voila mon problème. J'ai pris l'abonnement xbox game pass pour pouvoir jouer a plusieurs jeux mais Forza Horizon 4 ne marche absolument pas. Après avoir fait toute les mises a jour...
  4. Problem Start Forza Horizon 4 ( Game Pass PC )

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Start Forza Horizon 4 ( Game Pass PC ): hi I have a problem, I played the last time to force horizon 4 two days ago and now it doesn't let me in anymore, when I start the game it loads a moment without even making the initial screen and...
  5. I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.: Hello. I bought forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for 49,950 won at 50% sale event after Refund for forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 on PC with xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC with xbox game pass: Hello, (first sorry if my english sucks but I think everyone can understand me) I get the xbox game pass but when i want to play Forza the game is launching but when I press Enter to get into...
  7. Desconectado da sessão Forza Horizon 4 Game Pass PC Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Desconectado da sessão Forza Horizon 4 Game Pass PC Beta: Não consigo completar nenhum evento online no Forza H 4. É exibida a mensagem: "Você foi desconectado, tente novamente mais tarde" após 1 minuto sou conectado, e por seguinte desconectado...
  8. I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4: Me and my friend bought the xbox game pass on pc to download our fav games , but the problem we cant play online when we played forza i invited him to my session but it failed to join he said also...
  9. Forza horizon 4, I have hard disc, wants me to buy game pass to play it?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 4, I have hard disc, wants me to buy game pass to play it?!: Hi all, i have a hard copy of forza horzion 4, so some reason when i try to launch the game it pops up with error code- (0x803f800e). Now i dont own game pass, so this is very strange. Ive...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 all of a sudden needs Xbox game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 4 all of a sudden needs Xbox game pass: hello, In October I bought the digital version of Forza Horizon 4 and everything worked fine. Now all of a sudden I get the error message that I have to renew Xbox game pass?...