Xbox game pass free trial removed?

Discus and support Xbox game pass free trial removed? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I remember about a year ago there was a free trial option when purchasing xbox game pass in the xbox store. I told my friend (who just got an xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TurboThunder, Jun 11, 2019.

1. TurboThunder
    TurboThunder Guest

I remember about a year ago there was a free trial option when purchasing xbox game pass in the xbox store.

I told my friend (who just got an xbox one s ) about it when i was at his house but it seems like the option for a free trial is no loger there,

even though he never redeemed it.

We checked on the game pass site and there was an option for a free trial, but when we redeemed it it gave an error, he even asked his

parents to try with another card and it still didn't work.

Was the free trial removed? if so, why is there still an option to activate it in the xbox site?

:)

TurboThunder, Jun 11, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

Bought a Xbox One and the Game Pass came expired

hi, when you say that the game pass and gold have expired when you received your Xbox One, are you referring to the free trials?

have you ever used a free trial for Gold or Game Pass on your account before?
  3. AmandaWilkie Win User

Sea of Thieves

Your friend can get a free Xbox Game Pass trial (a month I believe) in which they can play with you. However, after the trial ends he will need to purchase the game or continue a game pass subscription to continue playing it.
  4. michelegomez Win User

Game

the only codes I see are on a paper for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XOBOX GAME PASS (free trials). are these the codes to get the game?
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

F3AR (Fear 3), online pass!

If you purchased the game, it comes with the online pass. But you do have a free online pass trial if you rent the game.
  6. HassanB Win User

xbox music

Hi,

If you weren't offered the 30 day free trial that means that you've already taken advantage of the Zune Pass free trial previously available.

It lists this on the Xbox Music page here.

"Prior Zune Pass trial users not eligible."
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass free trial removed? - Similar Threads - game pass free

2. Xbox game pass gratis?! (Xbox game pass free?!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass gratis?! (Xbox game pass free?!): Ciao! Mi sono appena accorto che, andando sullo Store di Microsoft tramite Xbox One, ho la possibilit di scaricare tutti i giochi inclusi nel Xbox game pass, il problema è che io non ho mai né...
  3. Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC: I just purchased a Ryzen processor on Amazon, and I got a code for an AMD promo, which should give me three months free Xbox Game Pass for PC. The code I have right now is meant to be redeemed at...
  4. When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...: What happens in this scenario: A user has Game Pass & Gold (or Game Pass Ultimate, which is my current subscription). A game is available on Game Pass & is currently free with Games for Gold....
  5. Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site: Hey, Guys, I m wane And I m working from a long time for the company named VideoMedia.com and while researching the topic for lowest price gift and XboxGamePass
  6. I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate: Recently, I've acquired a game pass ultimate subscription(eating up my xbox live months), and I can't "purchase" any of the free games of the month... Whenever I try to do so, the store believes I...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions: If you buy xbox game pass ultimate edition, Microsoft says you also get gears 5 ultimate edition pre order for free. If I have the regular Xbox game pass for Xbox, can I still claim it? Update: I...
  8. How I get game pass for free, and how you can too!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How I get game pass for free, and how you can too!: Microsoft rewards can also be used for Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Gift Cards. If you earn enough points, then this is a great way to get these subscriptions for free....
  9. Can game pass redeem free old games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can game pass redeem free old games?: I have a new xbox One,and it came with a redeem code for game pass. I read somewhere that Dragon Age 2 is available for free with Xbox 1, so i tried to use this game pass to do it But it cannot?...
  10. Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unexpected charges for free trial game pass: Hi, when I got the trial of game pass, in my bill appears three 1dollar chargues from Microsoft ST d1f987d7-ef5f-4103-8b6c-756bbd057b32