Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I can't run any game since this morning. I was playing without problems until now and now any of them works, not even a crash message. I click on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rubén N Martín, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.

Hi,

I can't run any game since this morning. I was playing without problems until now and now any of them works, not even a crash message. I click on "play game" button and nothing happens (black screen, error log... Nothing).

The app just stay oppened and that's all. Tried every game (Numenara, Wolfenstein, Vampyr...). Same issue.

Y tried to reset the app, reset the computer a few times and I waited some hours in case if there's some connection issue, but it stills the same.

Any solution?

Thanks!

:)

Rubén N Martín, Jul 9, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Rubén N Martín,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your games are not launching. We recommend utilizing the article entitled, "Troubleshoot
    gameplay issues on Windows 10
    " in order to resolve the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Cebulasmutna Win User

I can't launch games on Microsoft Store downloaded for free with xbox game pass

yes i reinstalled it several times , also I have done all the things from Windows 10 Game crashing guide. nothing worked. I downloaded other games
    from microsoft store and normal apps works fine but if game is for free with xbox game pass i can download it but it won't launch
  4. SolidSgt Riggs Win User

NFL app not working!

Mine keeps having this issue dispite logging into my account, signed up for game pass and I can't watch a game without the app crashing or saying video isn't available at this time
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

I can't launch games on Microsoft Store downloaded for free with xbox game pass

yes i reinstalled it several times , also I have done all the things from Windows 10 Game crashing guide. nothing worked. I downloaded other games
    from microsoft store and normal apps works fine but if game is for free with xbox game pass i can download it but it won't launch
    Can you send us a few example videos of this happening with multiple Game Pass games so we can begin investigating a bit more?
  6. Dave.windows Win User

FH3 Game crashes after last XBox One Update

FH3 crashing issue resolved!! It's working! What did I do? On my Xbox, I logged out of my Xbox Live Account. I then rebooted my system, loaded the game disc, then started up the game. The standard FH3 video/animations came up as normal, but then as I chose
    to play, I was greeted with the message to Log In to a Xbox Live account. I did log in to my Xbox account, and the game continued on. I played for a few minutes to see if the game would crash. It didn't. I played for a few hours and the game worked as it has
    in the past. Good 2 Go!
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log. - Similar Threads - Game Pass game

2. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...
  3. Xbox game pass for isn't in english

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for isn't in english: My xbox pass and the game that i download are in german, i don't speak german, i can't do anything to change it and when i tried to change it manually in the files games well nothing can be done...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending: In 3 months ago I buy an Xbox Game Pass for Console in 1$ but don't know it will automatical get my money after 3 months 32$ how can I refund it. [img] [img]...
  5. Default save locations for Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Default save locations for Game Pass on PC: So I've run into a very frustrating issue, when attempting to install a game from your XBOX GAME PASS windows desktop application. I currently have multiple hard drives and I have my data...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox One console and in the description it says that it works on PC. However, when I went onto my PC to use the game pass, it says that I don't own the...
  7. Gift card game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card game pass: I can't redeem my membership game pass because Xbox don't allows please help me ? 7236d3be-ba7f-4aa7-8a7c-e034a48064aa
  8. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Quando a assinatura do meu Game Pass ultimate acabar vou poder jogar os jogos que instalei? [Translation-When my ultimate Game Pass subscription ends will I be able to play the games I...
  9. When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.: I'm using Xbox game pass for Xbox one and I'm finding it difficult to understand when games are removed from the catalog. I will try to play a game on my xbox one and it won't play and I find out...
  10. XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP: I bought and redeemed a 12 month XBOX Live in January 2019. I have just joined for the £1 month trial Game Pass Ultimate. I was just going to try it for the month, but have since realised that it...