Xbox game pass games won't load/open

Discus and support Xbox game pass games won't load/open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open a game from game pass on my pc, it won't open, or some that will, they just close after a minute or two of a loading screen. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neitz4ever, May 30, 2022.

1. Neitz4ever
    Neitz4ever Guest

Whenever I try to open a game from game pass on my pc, it won't open, or some that will, they just close after a minute or two of a loading screen. I just got these games last night, so I don't know what is wrong.

:)

Neitz4ever, May 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Great, thanks, please follow the steps given
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Please share a screenshot of your Dxdiag information

Please check that you don't have any firewall or antivirus enable, also that you are not using a VPN software

Please install the console companion app and log in there, also uninstall the Xbox app then do this

Open Start, type: powershell

Right click PowerShell

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type the following then hit Enter:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Exit Powershell then restart.

-----------------------------

After this Install the Xbox app again and follow this steps:

Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

Reboot PC

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

Clear and reset Store cache in Windows:

Step 1: Close Windows Store app if it’s running.

Step 2: In the Start menu search box, type WSReset (Windows Store Reset) to see Wsreset in the search results.

Step 3: Right-click on WSReset and then click Run as administrator option.

Step 4: restart Pc and Modem/router

then

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try the games again
  4. Neitz4ever Win User

There is no error message. My ram is 32 gigabytes, processor is the 11th gen intel core i7 11700K, my graphics card is the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, and I have windows 11. The games I am trying to play is goat simulator and forza horizon 5
  5. Neitz4ever Win User

Here is the dxdiag info
    [​IMG]
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Neitz4ever! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Do you see an error message when this happens?

Could you share your Pc information please( ram, processor, graphics card, windows version) and what games are you trying to play?
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass games won't load/open - Similar Threads - game pass games

2. Forza Horizon 5 on PC game pass crashes on launch - issue with permissions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 on PC game pass crashes on launch - issue with permissions?: Hi there I have been trying for days to get Forza Horizon 5 on PC game pass to launch. I have tried all the advice I could find online (repairing the Xbox app, re-installing Gaming Services,...
  3. still have age filtering on xbox game pass pc even though age clearly over 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    still have age filtering on xbox game pass pc even though age clearly over 18: Can't play games over 15 even though account age is 52, I'm not in a Microsoft family, so I don't have any other age restrictions. Why? b9ec2cca-a379-492a-ad06-df205fca3aab
  4. Is it possible to play Diablo 2 Resurrected via Xbox Game Pass and Battle.net account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play Diablo 2 Resurrected via Xbox Game Pass and Battle.net account: Hi everyone, I was looking for answer but couldn't find one. Since Microsoft acquired Blizzard, now the logical question is will we be able to play games purchased in Blizzard's Battle.net...
  5. Need Help! Games aren't installing on my pc thru xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help! Games aren't installing on my pc thru xbox game pass: Currently have been receiving the error code: 0x800700e9 Tried the many fixes on the web but none worked. Any suggestions? Else I'll just unsubscribe from game pass....
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Is the 1 dollar deal for 3 months still available?? 2ebbb67f-7157-491e-b706-68b99107dddb
  7. When I try to download a game from game pass to my other drive it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to download a game from game pass to my other drive it doesn't work: Any time I want to use my extra drive it makes me select a folder but whatever folder I select it says I can't set my default install location to that folder try another one. I try another one...
  8. PC Game Pass games not launching properly | Uninstall-Reinstall Workaround?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass games not launching properly | Uninstall-Reinstall Workaround?: As the title says, after downloading a PC Game Pass game, I'm unable to launch into a newly installed game. At the same time, I notice a weird behavior when attempting to launch games. What I...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator will not fully install from Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator will not fully install from Xbox Game Pass: Having tried repetitively for the past few months, I have still found myself unable to download and play Microsoft Flight Simulator on the Xbox Store. I have a valid game pass ultimate...
  10. Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass: i play two point hospital in pc with game pass but error gamingservicesui.exe. I can play another game i try restart pc still same [img] 63a89747-e020-4a07-a619-2189fb1f9773