Xbox game pass glitch with xbox live

Discus and support Xbox game pass glitch with xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So a while back like last year I got xbox game pass for a month and I downloaded For Honor. Then a few months after, For Honor came out as free for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelZ7, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:13 AM.

1. MichaelZ7
    MichaelZ7 Guest

So a while back like last year I got xbox game pass for a month and I downloaded For Honor. Then a few months after, For Honor came out as free for xbox live users. I downloaded it and It only says that I need the game pass to play it and nothing seems to work to fix it.

:)

2. zero2umashi Win User

where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

quotes:

"The games come thru game pass which i also havent paid for i think the xbox is glitched"

"Theres plenty of cheaper consols but they gotta pay for xbox live every month 3 month 1 year i dont pay ███ lol"
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello MichaelZ7, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

The game can only be free for a period of time with Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass, so by the need of that month the game is out of the free games list .

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this answers your query!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Live Glitch

When you upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate it converted the Xbox Live into Ultimate, which is why it might show Xbox Live canceled on the date you see. Also, buying any Xbox Live, Game Pass codes will be converted into the Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

Xbox Game Pass Faqs

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#faq
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass glitch with xbox live - Similar Threads - game pass glitch

2. Mass effect 3 on game pass add on glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect 3 on game pass add on glitch: I was wondering if there was anyway to fix the glitch on the mass effect three game where after installing any add ons the game will no longer goes past the loading downloadable content point,...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate 3 month $1 glitched

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate 3 month $1 glitched: I bought the xbox game pass ultimate 3 month $1 deal however when in the xbox PC app and when I try to receive one of the perks (the in game content) it says that i need to join xbox game pass...
  4. Game Pass Glitch blocking access to my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Glitch blocking access to my game.: My game pass has expired and now i cannot play the game i have bought. (not a disc. Bought online via PC). I have tried resetting the game and terminating it. I keep pressing the game trying to...
  5. Discontinuing game pass. Removing games / glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discontinuing game pass. Removing games / glitches: Game pass sucks. You remove games without proper notification, you constantly ask me to sign up for game pass even though I'm ALREADY A MEMBER! I can't download games that are a part of game...
  6. Game pass quest glitching issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quest glitching issues: Hi since around 7pm last night my game pass quests has had lock on the quests stating I do not have game pass while I very clearly have an active game pass subscription. I depend on these game...
  7. Xbox Game Pass glitch that Microsoft Support cant fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass glitch that Microsoft Support cant fix: Hi everyone, A buddy of mine just gifted me a 3 month subscription to the xbox game pass, however, I can't get it to work. I have tried the code online and on my xbox, as well as tried signing...
  8. Game pass pc glitched

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass pc glitched: When ever i try to download either tabs or my friend pedro it says sorry partner looks like you’re stuck in no mans land try restarting the app to fix it and i have restart it but it has done...
  9. my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched

in XBoX on Windows
    my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched: I paid my monthly subscription on nov. 15 and i was about to play right after. But today i tried to launch a game and it says that i'm not subbed. the dates all seem to be bugged : it says my...
  10. possible free Game Pass glitch/loophole

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible free Game Pass glitch/loophole: after contact with a Microsoft answer tech it was recommended for me to also post about my finding here. i think i might have found a glitch/loophole to essentially get free Game Pass 1 month...