Xbox game pass gratis?! (Xbox game pass free?!)

Discus and support Xbox game pass gratis?! (Xbox game pass free?!) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ciao! Mi sono appena accorto che, andando sullo Store di Microsoft tramite Xbox One, ho la possibilit di scaricare tutti i giochi inclusi nel Xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by simo311, Sep 9, 2019.

1. simo311
    simo311 Guest

Ciao! Mi sono appena accorto che, andando sullo Store di Microsoft tramite Xbox One, ho la possibilit di scaricare tutti i giochi inclusi nel Xbox game pass, il problema è che io non ho mai né pagato per attivare il servizio, né avviato il periodo di prova
    di quest'ultimo! Infatti, se vado nella sezione 'abbonamenti attivi' sul mio account, questo non risulta attivo!

Come è possibile? E come dovrei procedere ora?

Grazie a tutti!

Translation:

Hello! I have just noticed that, going to the Microsoft Store via Xbox One, I have the possibility to download every day included in the Xbox game pass, the problem is that I never paid to activate the service, nor started
    the trial period. of the latter! In fact, if I go to the 'active subscriptions' section on my account, it is not active!

How is it possible? And how should I proceed now?

Thank you all!

:)

simo311, Sep 9, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass gratis?! (Xbox game pass free?!) - Similar Threads - game pass gratis

2. Xbox Game Pass Pc black screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Pc black screen.: When i try to start the Xbox Game Pass app on an Win 10, after the loading, the app screen goes black. What should i do? I can't reinstall the app, i tried this before and the installer froze. I...
  3. Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September: For those wondering why Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September. "Apple outlines this in an App Store rule that says “games offered in a game subscription must be owned or...
  4. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription: So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have much bearing on my issue but I thought I'd...
  5. I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription: Hi, I want to know if I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I buy Xbox EA Access, I will have both memberships or it will cancel Xbox Ultimate Pass 38853d00-b995-470a-b537-e5cccd1e6812
  6. MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support: Hi there, I was looking to get Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for my PC but noticed that Xbox Game Pass for PC has it as well as a few other games I'm interested in. Only problem is that it only...
  7. games do not start with xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    games do not start with xbox game pass: Downloaded grounded and human fall flat with xbox game pass doesn't launch anything. Updated windows to latest version but nothing works. [img] At first, it gave a file system error...
  8. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...: Hi there, I'm trying to download a game using the Game Pass App for Android but when going into the "Manage console" setting on the phone the only console I can only see my "Home" console (1TB...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá boa tarde, queria fazer uma pequena questão, a minha subscrição Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expirou, se eu pagar depois posso cancelar? [Translation-Hello good afternoon, I would like to ask a...
  10. can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate: i'm trying this at the whole week and couldn't solve the problem. i just want to cancel my pass, but every time i click at ''manage'' anything happen. i followed every step and i can't find where...