Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently signed up for 3 months of the Xbox game pass. I have been playing Fable 2, which I originally played in 2009 and bought all the DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taplino, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Taplino
    Taplino Guest

Hi,

I recently signed up for 3 months of the Xbox game pass.

I have been playing Fable 2, which I originally played in 2009 and bought all the DLC for on the Xbox 360. My question is - because I have already paid for this DLC before on this account, is there any way for me to download it again for free more than a
    decade later on a new console?

Any help is appreciated!

:)

Taplino, Feb 14, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to access some DLC that you had purchased before.

If the game is not currently displaying in your Ready to install tab of the
    Manage game & add-onssection, as stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador Zenosos, then this would indicate that the content you are seeking
    was not purchased on your account.

Any game or DLC that was purchased on your account, as long as its compatible with the platform you are using, would show up using

this method

Did you, perhaps have any other account on your Xbox 360 that could have been used to complete this purchase?
  3. Zenosos Win User

Hi Taplino,

Usually dlc you own will be ready to install if you go to manage game, it should be under ready to install
  4. AwR23 Win User

option on the photo of the game and go to manage game you shoudl see all the dlc there that you bought to install
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

any digital content you own is yours to keep, it will come under manage game & add ons then check the ready to install list you should see it there.

heres a link to help you understand better if you need it -> find your games and add ons

Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather than installed separately.
  6. Taplino Win User

Thanks Eladio. Your response did make me think that the DLC might originally have been downloaded using my brother's account, but I checked this, and it still doesn't show up. It's annoying because I have proof that I've played it before as shown by all
    the achievements from the DLC. As it doesn't appear on either account, I guess I have no choice but to not play it, which is a shame.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC - Similar Threads - Game Pass reinstall

2. Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC: When I had built my computer a while ago my CPU came with 3 months of Xbox game pass for free, I used this to play a lot of Forza 4 after the game pass expired I uninstalled the game since I was...
  3. Game Pass on PC keeps reinstalling games in full on updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass on PC keeps reinstalling games in full on updates: Hello all, Every time an update comes out for game pass on PC, some or all of my games get reinstalled. Why is this happening? I have tried to consolidate all my game pass games to one hard...
  4. What happens if I reinstall the OS, Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    What happens if I reinstall the OS, Xbox game pass ultimate: Have the OS on C:\ (physical drive) All games are on D:\ (physical drive) Reinstalled the OS and it looks like MS doesn't have any option to recognize the info on the D:\ drive which mean I have...
  5. Reinstall dlc from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstall dlc from game pass: I got a perk form xbox game pass on one of my games from game pass and when i try to open and play my game with all my saved data it wont let me go into it untill i download it but i cant frind is...
  6. Cannot play PC Games Pass games more then once without completely reinstalling the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play PC Games Pass games more then once without completely reinstalling the game: This happens EVERY TIME I have attempted to launch a game the second time. I click 'play' and nothing. Game does not launch, computer doesn't even attempt to load the game. I have to uninstall...
  7. Can't Reinstall Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Reinstall Xbox Game Pass: I was having a black screen problem when i opened Xbox game pass, so i decided to uninstall and intall the app again, i've done that a couple of times. But this time when i try to reinstall the...
  8. Hollow Knight on Games Pass for PC - Missing UnityPlayer.dll after reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Hollow Knight on Games Pass for PC - Missing UnityPlayer.dll after reinstall: I have Xbox games pass for PC and I started playing Hollow Knight this week and have already played it a couple of times and it opened fine. Then I installed the Windows patch that came out this...
  9. Reinstalling game pass games that arent available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling game pass games that arent available now: Im trying to reinstall GTA V on my xbox one that i had owned through game pass. It has been removed from the game pass selection through. Will i be able to reinstall it again?...
  10. Can't reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat on "WindowsApps" folder (xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat on "WindowsApps" folder (xbox game pass): Every time I launch a video game from the xbox game pass that needs "Easy Anti-cheat", like Bleeding Edge or Halo, it tells me that Easy Anti-cheat is not installed and I can't launch it. [img]...