Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently signed up for 3 months of the Xbox game pass. I have been playing Fable 2, which I originally played in 2009 and bought all the DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taplino, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Taplino
    Taplino Guest

Hi,

I recently signed up for 3 months of the Xbox game pass.

I have been playing Fable 2, which I originally played in 2009 and bought all the DLC for on the Xbox 360. My question is - because I have already paid for this DLC before on this account, is there any way for me to download it again for free more than a
    decade later on a new console?

Any help is appreciated!

:)

Taplino, Feb 14, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to access some DLC that you had purchased before.

If the game is not currently displaying in your Ready to install tab of the
    Manage game & add-onssection, as stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador Zenosos, then this would indicate that the content you are seeking
    was not purchased on your account.

Any game or DLC that was purchased on your account, as long as its compatible with the platform you are using, would show up using

this method

Did you, perhaps have any other account on your Xbox 360 that could have been used to complete this purchase?
  3. Zenosos Win User

Hi Taplino,

Usually dlc you own will be ready to install if you go to manage game, it should be under ready to install
  4. AwR23 Win User

option on the photo of the game and go to manage game you shoudl see all the dlc there that you bought to install
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

any digital content you own is yours to keep, it will come under manage game & add ons then check the ready to install list you should see it there.

heres a link to help you understand better if you need it -> find your games and add ons

Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather than installed separately.
  6. Taplino Win User

Thanks Eladio. Your response did make me think that the DLC might originally have been downloaded using my brother's account, but I checked this, and it still doesn't show up. It's annoying because I have proof that I've played it before as shown by all
    the achievements from the DLC. As it doesn't appear on either account, I guess I have no choice but to not play it, which is a shame.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC - Similar Threads - Game Pass reinstall

2. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  3. Where to find xbox game pass rewards?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to find xbox game pass rewards?: I bought the game pass around Christmas that came with spotify, discord nitro, and ea pass. I haven't used them yet. I looked today and I cant find them. Have the rewards expired? submitted by...
  4. Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay

in XboX Insiders
    Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay: Hi all! I'm not sure which place to post this so I'll do it here! There is a big issue with the Game Pass Game Rare Replay. Not only does it download the Rare Replay Main interface, but it...
  5. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: So i have game pass ultimate. I usnerstand it also provides me access to gold live, and the three games free. It is not letting me download the games. It gives me an error saying it cannot load...
  6. Issue with downloadable game via xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with downloadable game via xbox game pass: Downloaded "A Plaque tale" on my PC via the xbox game pass. It let me play through the first chapter, but is now asking for a disc to be inserted to proceed. I've checked the status of the...
  7. XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall: I had to reinstall Outer Worlds recently owing to annoying circumstances, but now I can't load any saves from before I reinstalled. They are there, but whenever I select them my game crashes to...
  8. Metro Exodus Game Pass version stopped starting, does not start even after 2 reinstalls

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Game Pass version stopped starting, does not start even after 2 reinstalls: My XBox Game Pass version of Metro Exodus stopped working one day. What happens at launch is that I can see a Metro process in Task Manager, which takes 14 Megabytes of memory, but does not do...
  9. Xbox game pass PC, unable to reinstall Gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass PC, unable to reinstall Gears 5: Tried to re-install gears 5 using the games pass cause it would not start up. Now When I click install, preparing quickly flashes and the button to install displays again. Will not install to...
  10. can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...: After failing to change game language into German I decided to uninstall Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, as it happened to me before with Metro Exodus, the game disappeared only from Windows menu...