Xbox game pass ideal feedback ideas

Discus and support Xbox game pass ideal feedback ideas in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; divided by sheep lost horizon 2 rumble roses xx hot wheels world best drive mxgp 2 the official motorcross videogame the polar express shadow warrior 3... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Training_Cup_4585, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Xbox game pass ideal feedback ideas

divided by sheep lost horizon 2 rumble roses xx hot wheels world best drive mxgp 2 the official motorcross videogame the polar express shadow warrior 3 disco elysium test drive unlimited solar crown ultimate costume night energy cycle planet on the eyes riptide gp 2 police 1013 fathom rocket fist turnon steamroll hyper gods freeZeme shiny impact winter tower of time claybook drunk fu wasted master hoverloop tiles jump step step wells unkown fate quantum replica overload dual gear please add these on Xbox game pass in the feature

submitted by /u/Training_Cup_4585
    [link] [comments]

/u/Training_Cup_4585, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Ideals/Feedbacks/Suggestions

for suggestions/feedback, you'll want to post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

XBOX GAME PASS FEEDBACK QUESTION/ INFO..

Hey there Ark thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us.

We suggest checking out our
    Xbox Ideas
    page to submit any and all feedback on games, game pass and dlcs. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!
  4. Oraclea Win User

Not clear when you buy your game pass subscription

Hi, I know that the official site for Xbox feedback is currently accepting ideas regarding Game Pass- I would encourage you to check it out and consider leaving feedback and/or voting on other ideas there to reach a wider audience: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  5. NEVER_FEAR Win User

XBOX Game Pass Beta (PC) is a mess

I am sure they would love your feedback, as the Game Pass on PC is currently in Beta and is a work in progress. You can give them feedback and Ideas here
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Compartilhamento do Xbox Game Pass no Windows 10 - existe? [Xbox Game Pass Sharing on Windows 10-does it exist?]

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. In regards to your inquiry, game pass nor Xbox live gold is shareable on any other device this feature of 'Home Xbox' is currently only available on the Xbox One. It's a great idea though that I wouldn't mind if that
    became a feature I would suggest offering feedback to our team at "Xbox Ideas". Our team
    appreciates any and all feedback and ideas from our users .

Have a great day!
Thema:

Xbox game pass ideal feedback ideas

1. Xbox game pass ideal feedback ideas - Similar Threads - game pass ideal

2. In beta tear how to stream from game pass game from console?

in XboX Insiders
    In beta tear how to stream from game pass game from console?: And what dv games does xbox support submitted by /u/ConfidentBullfrog142 [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft RTX Available on Xbox Game Pass?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Available on Xbox Game Pass?: Minecraft bedrock edition is coming to xbox game pass in November. Will it be possible to play with RTX on thru cloud gaming? submitted by /u/3DArtist2021 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC vs Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass for PC vs Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Please, what is the difference between: Xbox Game Pass for PC / Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Also, for someone with a PC and no Xbox console, which one is advisable to redeem on Microsoft reward...
  5. My free bonus xbox game pass dissappeared !

in XBoX on Windows
    My free bonus xbox game pass dissappeared !: So, here is the story. I have bought a new PC and in addition to this PC came free 3 months of XBOX Game Pass. When I first started it, I saw that I had it. Right now it dissappeared somewhere and...
  6. Xbox game pass feedback request game list

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass feedback request game list: Iron briGade Gemini heroes reborn Earthworm jim hd Dmc Devil may cry definitive edition Transformers rise of the dark spark Ticket to ride The peanuts movie snoopy grand adventure Stuntman...
  7. Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate: There are a few games we lost that I paid for with my credit card that I can no longer play multiplayer after game pass ultimate was cancelled. I've heard of others having the same problem. Some...
  8. Xbox game pass feedback ideal hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass feedback ideal hub: Dragon Ball Xenoverse DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 life is strange true colors red wings aces of the sky deadcore lonely mountains downhill through the darkest of times gas guzzlers extreme elden ring...
  9. Xbox game pass ideal hub feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ideal hub feedback: I am bread the forgotten city party hard 2 alien fireteam elite riptide gp renegade marvel puzzle quest evil genius 2 world domination bedlam f1 2021 motogp 21 hot wheels unleashed Sam & max save...
  10. Xbox game pass ideal hub for xbox gamers

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ideal hub for xbox gamers: Iron briGade Gemini heroes reborn Earthworm jim hd Dmc Devil may cry definitive edition Transformers rise of the dark spark Ticket to ride The peanuts movie snoopy grand adventure Stuntman...