xbox game pass if PC fails to load that subscription of my account.

Discus and support xbox game pass if PC fails to load that subscription of my account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello the relavant, I purchased a box game pass ultimate yesterday. I could play game in mobile ,but not in PC, which says that it fails to load the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 일석심, Dec 10, 2020.

1. 일석심
    일석심 Guest

hello the relavant,

I purchased a box game pass ultimate yesterday.

I could play game in mobile ,but not in PC, which says that it fails to load the subscription information.

What is the cause of this failure?

BR

ilsuk

L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

일석심, Dec 10, 2020
  2. The 8bucks50 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

Game Pass for PC is correct.

Signed into Xbox (Beta) with my account that has Game Pass for PC.

Signed into Microsoft Store with same account.

Download/install hangs and eventually fails- never passing 0%

Thanks for any advice!
  3. dempup Win User

Pre download de jogos do EA acess

Hi Patrick.

Are you logged in with an account with an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription ?
  4. tnk93 Win User

Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

I used to have a Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription active on this account from a 3 months Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) code i got from discord nitro. This now appears under Canceled subscriptions as Expired on 2/28/2020.

This month i bought a XBOX one X and activated an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month key which should overwrite the old Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) one since it also includes it.

Update: I am seeing a Your Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription has expired. message when entering the Services & subscriptions page on my microsoft account. It also has the RENEW option, which is completely pointless since i have the Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate acctive.
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Games pass for family members

If i understand the problem, you want to buy them both an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play on their respective PC's ? Buy an Xbox Game Pass PC sub for each or a Ultimate Game Pass. Log their account on Xbox beta app on PC and buy them the correct sub.
    Or use xbox.com with their account correctly sign in and buy them Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Game Pass Family Sharing

Hello Omri,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in knowing if you can share an

Xbox Game Pass
    subscription on PC.
    The home Xbox feature
    is what our customer's utilize to share Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass to other accounts on their console. This feature is not supported on PC. This feature only works with the Xbox One. In this case, we suggest purchasing two separate
    Xbox Game Pass subscriptions if both accounts are going to be used on PC. We hope this helps!
Thema:

1. xbox game pass if PC fails to load that subscription of my account. - Similar Threads - game pass fails

2. The Catch Carp and Coarse Game Pass PC - Online does not work. Failed to Create a Session...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Catch Carp and Coarse Game Pass PC - Online does not work. Failed to Create a Session...: Hi lovely people, The Catch Carp and Coarse has just been added to Game Pass Ultimate but unfortunately the online does not seem to work for me on PC. It says ''Failed to Create a Session/Xbox...
  3. We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load. ( Game Pass pc )

in XBoX on Windows
    We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load. ( Game Pass pc ): Hello, I have been getting the following error for the last 24 hours (We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load) I paid for the Xbox game pass PC subscription and it doesn't...
  4. Create window fail ff8 remaster (Game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Create window fail ff8 remaster (Game pass): I finally got my gpu to work for the game instead of the cpu. an now I am getting an error that the window couldn't open... please help... I don;t got files to play with an everything i find...
  5. Xbox game pass issue. "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load" - anyone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass issue. "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load" - anyone?: I'm having this issue. I bought the ultimate game pass, after downloading the "Xbox" app, it says "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load". I tried everything to fix it but...
  6. Purchased Game Pass Ultimate - but Xbox App fails to load the active subcription & asks me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Game Pass Ultimate - but Xbox App fails to load the active subcription & asks me...: Hi! I had GamePass for PC earlier, which I cancelled a few months back. Now, I just purchased the Ultimate Pass for 1 month + 2 month bonus but the Xbox app says that I need to join Game Pass. I...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate subscription fails to load on Xbox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription fails to load on Xbox PC app?: I recently changed payment method for my subscription and the payment went through fine. However every time I use the Xbox app I get the message that the subscription failed to load. This is very...
  8. Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on...: Hi, I have just purchased a three month pre-paid subscription on Amazon.co.uk, and I followed the link and entered the code. The subscription is now showing correctly in...
  9. Game pass game failing to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass game failing to start: Hello, My issue I am having is with Fallout 76 on XBOX game pass on PC. The problem is when I launch the game, xbox game pass immediately closes; the app launches into black screen for 1-2 sec as...
  10. Installing XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - no progress at all, it seems to fail at the start

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - no progress at all, it seems to fail at the start: I am attempting to install the XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) so I can play the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard Edition). But, although I tried on two Windows 10 computers, the download...