xbox game pass/ installation problem

Discus and support xbox game pass/ installation problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basicly I deleted game pass game installation folder and can't install any game because of an error (0x00000001). Is there any way to create a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lil_yeellow, Jun 23, 2021.

1. lil_yeellow
    lil_yeellow Guest

So basicly I deleted game pass game installation folder and can't install any game because of an error (0x00000001). Is there any way to create a new one or do something about it?

:)

lil_yeellow, Jun 23, 2021
  2. lil_yeellow Win User

It didn't actually change anything. I can install games on another partitions but not this one.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

4. Zygfryd Win User

Installation problem (Xbox Game Pass)

I tried simple turn PC off and on again.

Now the "Xbox (beta)" application doesn't even start. I have a green starting screen, with Xbox logo, nothing is happening...
  5. Zygfryd Win User

I tried it, there is only "Buy" button, with the price.

There is also information, that this game is a part of my Xbox Game Pass subscription and I may install it without buying. But it also doesn't work. It displays only information "Added to download queue" and nothing happens.

I have tried accessing the WindowsApps folder through PowerShell. I have managed to do so, I found folder called PrivateDivision.TheOuterWorldsWindows10_1.0.369.0_x64 but I cannot remove it, neither using rm -r -f, nor Remove-Item -Force. Both commands returns
    an "Access Denied" error for this item.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

That's very strange. What happens if you go to the game in the Store, as if you were going to purchase it? I've had similar issues before with games on the Xbox, and the way I worked around it was to search the game in the Store and view it there. If it
    was already installed, even though I had errors with it, it would usually be able to be worked around in the Store because when I viewed the game there, it would recognize that I had it and had it installed, and instead of saying "Buy" or "Install", it would
    just say, "Play." So I could click "Play" from the game hub in the Store and that was how I could launch it. Not sure if it's the same for W10 though, but thought I would share just in case. Good luck!
Thema:

1. xbox game pass/ installation problem - Similar Threads - game pass installation

2. Xbox S Console with Game Pass Ultimate - Flight Simulator 2021 Install Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox S Console with Game Pass Ultimate - Flight Simulator 2021 Install Problem: I have a 3 month Game Pass Ultimate and I'm trying to install the Xbox S Console of Flight Simulator 2021. I log into my account on Xbox: 1. Go to My Apps & Games 2. Go to Xbox Game Pass...
  3. Installation on Xbox App PC (Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation on Xbox App PC (Game pass): So, as you do, i'm trying to install a game on the Xbox game pass app. When i click install, my external hard drive wont show up. I have installed games before on it, then uninstalled them after a...
  4. My game pass pc wont let me install games on my external sandisk extreme ssd .

in XBoX on Windows
    My game pass pc wont let me install games on my external sandisk extreme ssd .: so im in a situation where inside game pass settings i can select and pick the my external ssd drive but as soon as i go to download it will onlyshow my c drive . for further clarification , im...
  5. PC GAME PASS INSTALLATIONS

in XBoX on Windows
    PC GAME PASS INSTALLATIONS: I need administration approval to install games but theres only 1 account on my pc. it wasnt doing this before. i dont know how im supposed to approve the download if im the only person that has...
  6. I can't install any new games I get on the Xbox Pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install any new games I get on the Xbox Pass (PC): I've tried all the suggestions suggested without contacting for help and none of them have worked. I've reinstalled, used the admin powershell, restarting my device, I've no idea how to fix it and...
  7. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...: Bought Game Pass Ultimate today. Installed the Xbox app for PC Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins There is an option to INSTALL Included With GAME PASS, or, SEE IN EA DESKTOP...
  8. I can't install Game Pass PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install Game Pass PC games: In the Xbox PC App when I select a game and click Install, the dialog box to choose the installation directory opens but the drive letter and available space are not displayed and the "INSTALL"...
  9. I can't install Sea of Thieves or Forza Horizon 4 using Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install Sea of Thieves or Forza Horizon 4 using Game Pass for PC: So I'm having this weird issue whereby I can't update/install certain games via the Xbox Game Pass app on the PC. I first noticed this around the time the new expansion came out for Sea of...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Install Error 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Install Error 0x800700e9: Hello Everyone, I'm having error code 0x800700e9 pop up when trying to download certain games from Xbox Game Pass and I'm not alone several other users are having similar issues. I have a GPD Win...