Xbox game pass installed but not listed

Discus and support Xbox game pass installed but not listed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, i tried to install and play Rage 2. I installed it but then it dissapeard from xbox game list. I tried to install it again, but as soon it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zaikare, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Zaikare
    Zaikare Guest

Hi, i tried to install and play Rage 2. I installed it but then it dissapeard from xbox game list. I tried to install it again, but as soon it's starting it's ends and then it shows me install button again. I can't delete it from WindowsApps folder and
    it's not listed in installed game, so i can't uninstall it.

:)

Zaikare, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Zaikare Win User

Guys,

I still have this problem, any idea? Calling option is disabled for me.
  3. Zaikare Win User

Hi, thank you all for answers.

So:

- I restarted PC couple times, it didn't help

- I have my plan until 03.2020

- I'm singed

- My pc is online

- I have administrator permissions and even my UAC is turned off

- My storage is fine, 145 gb left

- I tried reinstalling gaming services, it didn't work. Even after PC restart, it's still not working.
  4. Zaikare Win User

I have updated version of windows 10. There are only optional update left. There is no update shown in Microsoft store (only Gears 5).

This problem appeared only in Rage 2. Steps that i done:

- I started downloading Rage 2.

- When it finished, i started downloading Astroneer and Gears 5.

- Noticed that i can't find Rage 2 game on the left menu

- Went to Xbox beta Rage 2 game page. There is install button so i click on it.

- It shows me that it's getting started

- In half minute windows alerted that installing is finished and i can run it. It doesn't work.

- There is Rage 2 icon on windows menu but clicking it doesn't do anything

- Still missing Rage 2 icon on xbox beta

- On Rage 2 page still have install button. I can repeat that step again and again, and again ...

Astroneer works fine, i still downloading Gears 5
  5. TRAPOUL80 Win User

That sounds like some sort of glitch check on YouTube for any possible videos that'll help or contact xbox support.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Zaikare,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your PC running this game. I can totally understand how this could be pretty annoying. I suggest reviewing and trying the steps outlined in our support page entitled Troubleshoot
    game installations on Windows 10

When you get the chance, give those a shot and let us know if that helped.

Much thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass installed but not listed - Similar Threads - game pass installed

2. Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened": 1. I've fully updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10. 2. I've reinstalled the Xbox Companion App, Xbox Beta App, Microsoft store 3. Reset the microsoft store. 4. Restarted my...
  3. Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass: As the subject says, i'm trying to install AOE Def Edition on my pc but it gets to 82% every time and then stops. It never progresses past this point. I've cancelled it and tried re-installing it...
  4. Games won't install with Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't install with Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hi, I have a major issue with my Game Pass on PC, since for almost two weeks, games won't install with the application. It goes on a waiting list but never goes further, even stops itself from...
  5. Age of Empire - Impossible installation avec Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empire - Impossible installation avec Game Pass Ultimate: Bonjour, J'essaye d'installer Age of Empire (I ou II peu importe) sur mon PC ayant le game pass ultimate. J'ai essayé d'autres jeux, cela fonctionne (Sea of Thieves par exemple). Lorsque je vais...
  6. Game Pass Not Recognizing Installed Games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Not Recognizing Installed Games.: As the title suggests, I have been unable to play a game I have installed on my computer. Specifically when opening the app it gives me the option to install it. However, the game is currently...
  7. XBOX Games Pass PC Install

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Games Pass PC Install: I've recently just got the games pass and tried to install a few games, but I can't change the install location of those games. I have tried in the apps settings and didn't get the option to...
  8. Games Pass Ultimate installed on incorrect account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Pass Ultimate installed on incorrect account: I just bought Games Pass Ultimate but installed it on parent's (my) account not child's account. Child cannot use it. Please help me transfer it over! 4b06e0b7-bbda-4dc0-81f0-1764f27bcbe2
  9. Can't install some games on xbox game pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install some games on xbox game pass for PC?: Hi, I recently signed up for xbox game pass for pc, but have only been able to install some games. Sea of thieves, for example, installs fine, but others like metro exodus and subnautica have not...
  10. Game pass games from previous windows install

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass games from previous windows install: Hi, My windows installation on a primary hard drive was causing issues, so I did a full format of the drive and reinstalled windows. However, my game pass games were installed on a different hard...