Xbox game pass is not available in your region

Discus and support Xbox game pass is not available in your region in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm in USA, and the Xbox app says that, Xbox game pass is not available in your region, I haven't found a solution. What could you do to improve the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JlnMglA.C., Jul 21, 2021.

1. JlnMglA.C.
    JlnMglA.C. Guest

I'm in USA, and the Xbox app says that, Xbox game pass is not available in your region, I haven't found a solution.

What could you do to improve the functionality of the app in this cases? and what should I do if I currently have a game pass subscription in this context?

:)

JlnMglA.C., Jul 21, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Hi Breaker,

Thanks for coming to the forums. It is most likely related to region. The game is not available in your region. This is the most common reason if it is not showing in your region but does in other regions. As it does show available on the

US site
    . Here is the
    Portugal site
    and the game does not show there either. This is definitely a region issue that it isn't available in specific regions.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

我在Xbox(beta)上下载的游戏运行不了。 [The game I downloaded on Xbox (beta) doesn't work.]

The error may be due to different reasons. Is it just for selected games or the whole library?

When it has happened to me it was related to specific games that were not available in my region. The problem with the xbox app is that it will let you download any game in the game pass catalog without taking into account regional
    limitations, but when you try to launch the game you will get that error. I'd advice checking your regional MS store to see if the game is available and also included in the game pass for your region (I've seen games not on the pass for my region while they
    were available in US for example).
  4. dempup Win User

Ubicación Microsoft Store

Hi Aldoms1789.

Xbox Game Pass might not be available where you live.

See available countries here: Xbox Game Pass Regions
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For cases like this, you just need to perform a reset and repair on your Xbox App in that way it will detect your physical location which is the US and is one of the supported regions.

To do so please follow the steps below:

Windows Settings > Apps > Search for "Xbox" App > Advanced Settings > Reset & Repair > Restart your PC.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Why game pass is not available in my region?

If that is the case, Xbox Live appears to be available in your region. At this time, Game Pass is not. That may be due to governmental regulations or a perceived lack of interest in the service in the market. As Brendan stated, they may well be working
    to get the service to your region, and when it's available, it will be publicized. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass is not available in your region - Similar Threads - game pass available

2. Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?: I'm asking this question for a game called Darkest Dungeon which was recently added to the game pass. I've been playing it on Xbox Game Pass for PC and am interesting in buying the DLC but I'm not...
  3. Xbox game pass, game currently not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass, game currently not available: I will be quick to the point, my friends and I want to play State of Decay 2 through the Xbox game pass. They all have been able to find it and download it with no problem, however, I can't say...
  4. Received message from XBOX Live that a game was available on Game Pass, but I cannot find it

in XBoX on Windows
    Received message from XBOX Live that a game was available on Game Pass, but I cannot find it: [img] I received this message on my XBOX account 2 days ago. It says that Farming Simulator 19 is now available on Game Pass on both console and PC. I am unable to find it on either platform. The...
  5. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: [img] its say Can't select drive "unknown available" bc000428-24f3-4e2c-ab97-90b34f20f82c
  6. D drive is not available for installing game pass games

in XBoX on Windows
    D drive is not available for installing game pass games: [img] When I go to install a game, it only gives me the option to install it on my SSD. If I change where the app installs by default in the settings, it lets me change it to my other drive, but...
  7. Game Pass Dark Alliance not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Dark Alliance not available: Hy! I'm a member of the game pass ultimate . I read dark alliance is coming on day one and it's playable on pc. So now it's 22 June release day and I still can't find the game in the Xbox app...
  8. Game Pass availability on PC Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass availability on PC Australia: So I just got game pass in hopes of being able to play it on my mobile android device. Turns out it isn’t available in Australia. So, I was wondering if it’s available on PC in Australia. Also...
  9. Game Pass showing () unknown available

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass showing () unknown available: Trying to download games today on my game pass and it cannot seem to find my drives. [img] bb778af1-7eb3-4403-91f4-23cbb4902f0e
  10. Game pass quests no longer available on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quests no longer available on xbox series x: Since the end part of may, I think around the last xbox update, my game pass quests have just disappeared from the game pass section on my xbox series x. They are also missing from the app and...