xbox game pass isnt working

Discus and support xbox game pass isnt working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the game pass on my PC for 1.00 and unsubscribed it after because I'm not able to afford the 10-dollar subscription. Then I try to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michelle Lin1, Sep 22, 2022 at 11:02 AM.

1. xbox game pass isnt working

Hi, I bought the game pass on my PC for 1.00 and unsubscribed it after because I'm not able to afford the 10-dollar subscription. Then I try to install games but it says I need to get a game pass for another 1.00 dollar

:)

Michelle Lin1, Sep 22, 2022 at 11:02 AM
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that your game pass is active on your account by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/services.

Also, you've mentioned that you have unsubscribed, kindly validate because if you have canceled your subscription it will no longer be active for you.
  3. hi367367 Win User

Xbox game pass isnt working as intended

dont worry, i have fixed this issue. I fixed it by changing region to united states and now my game pass is working. Thanks for the help!
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox game pass isnt working as intended

try downloading from the win 10 store instead to see what you get there, also is your windows 10 fully up to date as 1909 or lower are no longer supported versions of the OS.
  5. MaltheWinther Win User

Xbox PC games pass

That feature isnt working. Just like the log in feature isnt working. Just like nothing about game pass is working at all even though following all the steps required. Nothing is working. Well 1 thing is working. Download games. That's it. Nothing else
    works. Cant even play the games
  6. ColdestFive Win User

Dirt ShowDown

Why is a vip pass necessary on a digital download is beyond me.This isnt a used game why isnt it included like xbox one owners ?
Thema:

1. xbox game pass isnt working - Similar Threads - game pass isnt

2. PC Game Pass - Access cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Access cloud saves: Hi, as some of you noticed, Hades is not in Game Pass anymore. Knowing that, I uninstalled it from my PC. I recently discovered that I could access my save files from AppData folders, but it...
  3. game pass game needs ubisoft connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass game needs ubisoft connection: game pass game needs ubisoft connection but i cant sign into my personal account on microsoft store to connect it so am unable to isstal the game cd47f2dc-3e91-406a-9fba-110d6138cbf5
  4. I can't buy xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy xbox game pass.: Im trying to get the 1$ xbox game pass but i cant put in my address since its locked into the united states(I live in finland). I tried to use paypal but its got the same problem. :(...
  5. Xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ultimate game pass: Hello, So I have 4 xbox in the house , 2 game passes . I mark 2 of them as home xbox the ones the subscriptions come from. However when we want to all play together , it signes them out...
  6. Cannot Install Games on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Games on Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello Everyone. I am trying to install games on xbox game pass for pc but I get an error message (0x80070005). It happens to every game I try install and I cant find any fixes online. I have...
  7. Are any games In Game Pass for PC even moddable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are any games In Game Pass for PC even moddable?: I used to mod a handful of my Game Pass games but now it seems like none of them are supported anymore. i haven't seen really any that are anymore. State of Decay 2 was supported but now it...
  8. MY PC GAME PASS ISNT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY PC GAME PASS ISNT WORKING: any game i install or try to play that i have installed and played already it's telling me to sign in even after i sign in it persists. Is there a compatability issue with windows 11?...
  9. Xbox game pass isnt working as intended

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass isnt working as intended: I brought xbox game pass for $1 for 3 months. I can get some games on the pass but the games i want to get, such as sea of thieves and doom eternal are some reason 'not available' even though i...
  10. Xbox game pass for PC isnt working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass for PC isnt working: I have the game pass and live in the US it says everytime I try and download a game it says the game pass isn't allowed in your region which makes no sense submitted by /u/SaltyPanda-_- [link]...