Xbox game pass issue. "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load" - anyone?

Discus and support Xbox game pass issue. "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load" - anyone? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm having this issue. I bought the ultimate game pass, after downloading the "Xbox" app, it says "we encountered an error and your subscriptions... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MateusEboli, Dec 13, 2020.

1. MateusEboli
    MateusEboli Guest

Xbox game pass issue. "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load" - anyone?

I'm having this issue. I bought the ultimate game pass, after downloading the "Xbox" app, it says "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load". I tried everything to fix it but I
    couldn't.

:)

MateusEboli, Dec 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Cr0wtein Win User

Xbox for PC - Game Pass error

Same issue. There's a huge thread on Reddit titled, "We encountered an error and your subscription failed to load". It's been up for a few days so that isn't promising.
  3. PulkitTyagi Win User

We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load

Wow to play hi pixal that not conet to sever
  4. CenturionXXI Win User

We encountered an eror and your subcriptions failed to load.

Hi ,

It's likely that the login status of the Microsoft Account which has the active subscription changed from the Microsoft Store app. I'm pretty sure the Xbox (beta) app uses the account signed into the Store app for verification purposes.

Open the Microsoft Store app and click on the profile icon in the top right corner. Confirm that the correct account is logged into the Store and then verify it is the same account you are logged into the Xbox (beta) app. If the correct account is signed
    in, then simply log out of the Microsoft Store app and then log back into the Microost Store app.
    Tried it, it was the same account :/ signed in and out and did not work
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi CenturionXXI,

It's likely that the login status of the Microsoft Account which has the active subscription changed from the Microsoft Store app. I'm pretty sure the Xbox (beta) app uses the account signed into the Store app for verification purposes.

Open the Microsoft Store app and click on the profile icon in the top right corner. Confirm that the correct account is logged into the Store and then verify it is the same account you are logged into the Xbox (beta) app. If the correct account is signed
    in, then simply log out of the Microsoft Store app and then log back into the Microost Store app.
  6. alty3 Win User

Only workaround ive found is to install the app on my phone and install the games through that
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass issue. "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load" - anyone? - Similar Threads - game pass issue

2. Subnautica Game Pass PC graphical issues and crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica Game Pass PC graphical issues and crashing: I am attempting to play Subnautica on Game Pass for PC and am having a few issues. The screen flickers with these multicolored lines constantly no matter what the graphics settings of the game...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC downloading issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC downloading issue: Some games are not downloading. It seems like larger files are a bigger issue. Some {Not all} games that are 2-10GB are downloading fine. 1 20GB game started to download, and 30+GB games wont...
  4. Anyone else having issues with elder scroll games on game pass pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with elder scroll games on game pass pc?: I haven’t been on my pc for a bit, but me and my friend have been having trouble with playing the elder scroll games on gamepass for pc. I forget the message that shows up, but it won’t let us...
  5. Xbox Game pass Selected drive issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass Selected drive issue: So I bought xbox game pass but it still wont let me install anything at all or let me update gaming services even tho i have perfect internet and my hardrive has plenty of space so whats going on,...
  6. Issue with Zombie Army 4 in game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with Zombie Army 4 in game pass: Hi , I subscribed with the game pass ultimate and I installed Zombie army 4 , when I tried to launch it it say (can't find the path of the game : C\ etc etc but I have installed it on F Drive ,...
  7. Game Pass (PC): Modifiable Game Files Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass (PC): Modifiable Game Files Issue: I am experiencing an access issue with one of the games from Game Pass, on PC. The game is The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and I have enabled mods. I am told that I do not have access to the game...
  8. Xbox Game Pass game not loading issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game not loading issue: First of all, greetings, since I wrote this article from google translate, let me tell you that some words may be a problem.I started a gamepass subscription in the last 1-2 hours and wanted to...
  9. Issue Converting From Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue Converting From Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold: Early last week, I realized that my Xbox Game Pass subscription was up for renewal soon. I decided to instead just turn off recurring billing, let it expire, and use a prepaid code to purchase a...
  10. Issue trying to download games with the Game Pass, this only is happening with Sea Of Thieves.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue trying to download games with the Game Pass, this only is happening with Sea Of Thieves.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Slowly_Clapping [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we encoutnered an error and your subscription failed to load Xbox App

2. xbox game pass we encountered an error and your

3. xbox game pass subscription error

4. game pass failed to load