Xbox Game Pass list of games – Late January – 2021

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass list of games – Late January – 2021 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Traditional_Ad770 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Traditional_Ad770, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Pass list of games – Late January – 2021

/u/Traditional_Ad770, Jan 22, 2021
  2. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

For me it's incredibe, I have gold and game pass until january/2021
  3. Kernal Sprunt Win User

Can't Sign in to Xbox (Beta) App

For some reason it has made me purchase game pass for pc, even with having game pass ultimate until late 2021. Not sure why it doesn’t recognize I’ve already paid for the pass.
  4. DETOXED Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

For some reason it has made me purchase game pass for pc, even with having game pass ultimate until late 2021. Not sure why it doesn’t recognize I’ve already paid for the pass.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass EA play

On the console they should be listed with the rest of the Game Pass games in the Game Pass section or in your Games and Apps under EA Play.

On the PC, that feature will be added in 2021.
  6. Smwutches Win User

EA play for game pass PC, I can't download the games.

Thema:

Xbox Game Pass list of games – Late January – 2021

1. Xbox Game Pass list of games – Late January – 2021 - Similar Threads - Game Pass list

2. Xbox Game Pass Library Site - Listing wrong devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Library Site - Listing wrong devices: Hi all, I'm a Game Pass subscriber and very happy with the service in general. However, there's one bugbear that I can't understand and there seems to be many variations of the issue listed on...
  3. Xbox PC doesn't show games list from game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC doesn't show games list from game pass.: Hi. i have this problem, when i'm opening xbox app for pc, there's no game showing app. I have tried to reset the files, repairing and even updating windows didn't help, tried deleting and...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC App - List No Results Found

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App - List No Results Found: I can't view any games on the pc xbox game pass app. I do have a subscription. Tried reinstalling the app to no success. 699a9b60-802e-4674-99d8-aacee9aad6ed
  5. Will available Xcloud games only be what's on the Game Pass list?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will available Xcloud games only be what's on the Game Pass list?: If I digitally own Forza 7 (or any other games) that aren't on Game Pass, will I be able to stream those games on Xcloud? ece5f14b-9431-4aa3-b68c-4e618d2afd9d
  6. GAME PASS doesn't need to be listed on EVERY GAME now.

in XboX Insiders
    GAME PASS doesn't need to be listed on EVERY GAME now.: Recently an updated added a tacky GAME PASS icon to the corner of all the games that are gamepass, it's good to know what games in your library are gamepass but this is just fugly. We REALLY...
  7. can you give me the list of the games provided in the subscription of game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you give me the list of the games provided in the subscription of game pass: I want the list of games provided in the subscription of game pass ? 04497f55-75e5-4df6-b834-2f052db9a6f2
  8. Indicator or list of (Leaving Xbox Game Pass) games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indicator or list of (Leaving Xbox Game Pass) games: Is there a way to tell without playing each game separately if they are still playable from Xbox game pass? I have a 4tb hard drive full of Xbox game pass games and I went to play several games...
  9. Xbox game pass installed but not listed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass installed but not listed: Hi, i tried to install and play Rage 2. I installed it but then it dissapeard from xbox game list. I tried to install it again, but as soon it's starting it's ends and then it shows me install...
  10. Play later enables you to make a list of games from the Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play later enables you to make a list of games from the Xbox Game Pass: This feature has been added with the July 7th or 8th update: Play later – Play later enables you to make a list of games from the Xbox Game Pass catalog for you to come back to on your time,...