Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead?

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jul 31, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Joxer Daly Win User

Xbox logo causing burn in

The logo is not just present for the UI or home screen. It appears to be there for all MS Xbox apps. For instance if you watch a movie on Xbox Video the Logo is present. As a result I already have the logo "ghost". So until there is an option to remove
    or dim this logo I will not be using any Xbox Apps and skipping through the home screen straight to the games!

Note, I have a very modern screen with screen burn protection!
  3. FaultyGymnast72 Win User

xbox one having problems powering up

I means mine will stock at home screen and then shutdown automatically ! nothing help to solve this but I can skip that by entering the setting at white logo
  4. Th3CrimsonWolf Win User

Stuck at "Preparing console" after update

After doing the hard reset I'm stuck on the green Xbox logo screen once I launched my xb1 again
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Meu Xbox one não aparece a logo xbox one [Edit - Translation] - My Xbox One Does Not Appear The Xbox One Logo

Hello Dioni,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you saying that you get the Green screen whenever you turn on the console, but there is no Xbox logo? Do you eventually get to the home screen after that? Is there anything that you can not do, such as launching
    games or apps or playing online?
  6. The Roonage Win User

Moonlighter Crashes on Game Pass PC - reposted as requested.

Tried it then with the controller unplugged, my mouse and keyboard werent even able to skip the studio logos during startup.

I restarted the app with the controller plugged in and confirmed that it is able to skip the studio logos
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Logo

2. : Xbox Game Passes

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox Game Passes: : Xbox Game Passes While not giving away any personal info, just curious where you got the codes from? 763bc615-6d4b-40cf-8f72-306d169db0a6
  3. Ori and the Blind Forest on Game Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest on Game Pass Issue: I've been playing the game for a while but the past few days have been unable to play. After I press A on the title screen, the icon disappears and no text appears to do anything. The background...
  4. Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly: For the umpteenth time in the last few weeks remote downloads aren’t working again. When is this going to be fixed for good submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  5. Game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass game: Hello everybody i asked some people about asking microsoft to add a kinect fighting (fighter within) game into the game pass but i couldnt reach them on reddit so plz if your seeing this go to...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC 1€ promo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC 1€ promo: Hello, on 03.01.2020 i purchased the Game Pass for PC for 1€, since you get three months free with it. However when i go to settings inside the Xbox (Beta) app it tells me that it will run out on...
  7. Xbox Game Pass not allowing me to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass not allowing me to download: Hi guys I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on automatic billing. I can play Game Pass games that I have installed. However, instead of the "Install" option on a new Game Pass game I...
  8. Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...: Have game pass ultimate, to play gears 5 but after awhile the game went corrupt and uninstalled and reinstall it and it didn't help so i brought the actual game disc ''brand new'' and it still...
  9. Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass: Ganhei um cartão do Game Pass no valor de R$29 por um mês e gostaria de saber se quando acabar a assinatura dele,continuarei com os jogos do Game Pass instalados. [Mod Translation - I won a Game...
  10. BattleChasers Crash at THQ logo on launch (Xbox Game Pass for PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    BattleChasers Crash at THQ logo on launch (Xbox Game Pass for PC): The game is crashing at the THQ logo right after launching, I found support posts like this for the Steam version of the game and have attempted to do similar troubleshooting but the WindowsApps...