Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead?

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jul 31, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Joxer Daly Win User

Xbox logo causing burn in

The logo is not just present for the UI or home screen. It appears to be there for all MS Xbox apps. For instance if you watch a movie on Xbox Video the Logo is present. As a result I already have the logo "ghost". So until there is an option to remove
    or dim this logo I will not be using any Xbox Apps and skipping through the home screen straight to the games!

Note, I have a very modern screen with screen burn protection!
  3. FaultyGymnast72 Win User

xbox one having problems powering up

I means mine will stock at home screen and then shutdown automatically ! nothing help to solve this but I can skip that by entering the setting at white logo
  4. Th3CrimsonWolf Win User

Stuck at "Preparing console" after update

After doing the hard reset I'm stuck on the green Xbox logo screen once I launched my xb1 again
  5. bullsh00tin Win User

Black screen when I launch downloaded version?

Still happening! Fully downloaded, shows COD AW logo when I launch, then locks up with a black screen! grrrrr!
  6. PeterTheWolf Win User

All the people complaining about no backward compatibility

What about people that just bought Season Passes? Or Developers that might release an add-on just before launch? Its interesting that to play Bioshock for the whole Season Pass, I might as well skip Xbox One till I am well bored with those games. And with
    most deveopers saying there will be an Xbox 360 version and a Xbox One... why bother?
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Logo

2. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  3. Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC: The game doesnt start and nothing shows up except for the game in Task manager and its always using 19mb of ram and nothing else. Can anyone help? [img] 8b18d835-f1b4-44dd-9f6b-74e7f41d50f8
  4. Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.: I suddenly lost my saved game on Kingdom Come Deliverance on Windows PC. I've played the game earlier today and everything was ok. I tried playing for a bit now and the game loads without any...
  5. xbox game pass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass pc beta: The xbox game pass beta is saying that my subscription is about to expire, but when i go to my account it's on reccuring billing. Any idea whats going on ?? Don't want my subscription to be...
  6. Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU

in XBoX on Windows
    Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU: Hi. How long do I have to activate Xbox Game Pass for PC on redeem.microsoft.com? I got 3 months of it (+1 month if I activate recurring payments) when I bought Ryzen CPU and I activated the code...
  7. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC...
  8. Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?: I can not get Shenmue 1 and 2 to start, after downloading it with the Xbox game pass on PC/Windows 10. There was another post about this in July 2019 with no resolution....that was also locked by...
  9. Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC: How can you share Xbox Games Pass, with the family's Windows 10 Laptops? 7920c879-e2e1-4e33-b15b-3b3db55a5d33
  10. BattleChasers Crash at THQ logo on launch (Xbox Game Pass for PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    BattleChasers Crash at THQ logo on launch (Xbox Game Pass for PC): The game is crashing at the THQ logo right after launching, I found support posts like this for the Steam version of the game and have attempted to do similar troubleshooting but the WindowsApps...