Xbox Game Pass mobile app not starting up

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass mobile app not starting up in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; After downloading the latest update, the app no longer starts up on my phone. When I launch the app, I get a brief white screen, then it kicks me back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Brian_6-6, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Brian_6-6
    Brian_6-6 Guest

After downloading the latest update, the app no longer starts up on my phone. When I launch the app, I get a brief white screen, then it kicks me back to my phone's home screen.

:)

Brian_6-6, Sep 16, 2020
  2. SoundlessName01 Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

I am accepted in the game stream preview, but I was not streaming at the time of using the game pass mobile app. Its the game pass app itself that is lagging. I even logeed out of everything except the game pass mobile app on google play store. I had all
    xbox apps on my phone uninstalled as well, except the game pass mobile app. I am a part of Project XCloud if thats what you're asking.
  3. KillaRh1no Win User

January game pass quests

They should be up you can also check them out on the xbox game pass app on mobile phones or tablet if that helps
  4. xBPx PRIME Win User

Xbox mobile downloads?

But there is on the game pass app i can go into settings and choose which xbox i want to download to. But it only works for game pass games and not the games i buy on the xbox mobile app.
  5. frankdoodlelee Win User

Xbox Gamepass Quests locked??

On the website it says "Check out current Quests on your Xbox One in the Game Pass section or on your Game Pass mobile app. New Quests added every day." And that the game pass app shows the quests as well.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass

You mentioned PC game pass, this has different games to Xbox One game pass. If you download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile device, it will show both Xbox on listings and PC listings.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass mobile app not starting up - Similar Threads - Game Pass mobile

2. Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]
  3. Games pass mobile installation stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass mobile installation stopped working: So games pass mobile install stopped working all of a sudden. When I try to download them from the app I receive [img] I can remove things on the app If I select manage console. However if I...
  4. Cannot create and Iink Xbox account to the Game Pass mobile app? Anyone else having the...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot create and Iink Xbox account to the Game Pass mobile app? Anyone else having the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/fishfishfish313 [link] [comments]
  5. How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc?: I've been trying to redeem a DLC code from the new Perks featured with the Game Pass membership. It gave me a code to redeem somewhere else, either online it said (I've not been able to do this)...
  6. Game Pass mobile requirements

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass mobile requirements: Hi, I wanted to download the Game Pass mobile app but it didn't work. I only have a Huawei Y625 (yeah I'm poor). So what does it need to make this app run ? 05dc0cee-aed0-4b5b-8f49-00f50ca87f18
  7. Can no longer see Game Pass Quests in mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can no longer see Game Pass Quests in mobile app: Hi, I opened up the Xbox Game Pass App on my mobile device yesterday, and I'm unable to see any quests listed. It's a particular problem because I game on a PC and don't have a Xbox One (which I...
  8. Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps: On the Stable Build of the Game Pass Mobile App I receive an Error stating "Oops, we weren't able to retrieve install status for this game. Rest assured the game is queued to your Xbox for...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update: The beta app on mobile got updated with two new features: 1) See what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things 2) We'll let you know when remotely...
  10. Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only

in XboX Insiders
    Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only: I have a second console at my holiday home. I do not have the ability to install games to my second console using the mobile app. Please add feature to install game pass games to other consoles...