Xbox game pass no longer shared across multiple xboxes

Discus and support Xbox game pass no longer shared across multiple xboxes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Since the latest update, i am no longer able to share my xbox game pass with my girlfriend. I have my account (which owns game pass) set as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moldoveanu Vlad, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Xbox game pass no longer shared across multiple xboxes

Hello,

Since the latest update, i am no longer able to share my xbox game pass with my girlfriend.

I have my account (which owns game pass) set as home console on her xbox, but the only way for her to access game pass game is to have my account logged in at the same time with her.

Signing out afterwords removes the access to any game pass title.

Before the update, we were able to play game pass games together at the same time.

Has the game pass sharing been disabled since the latest update?

Thanks!

:)

Moldoveanu Vlad, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Moldoveanu Vlad Win User

No luck. I performed the hard reset by pressing the power button for 10 seconds. The power went out completely. Then removed the power cable for 10 minutes.

Then, booted up the console -> logged into my girlfriend's account -> Games -> Full library -> Xbox Game Pass (shows as available offers) -> Selected a random game and instead of install i had the prompt to join game pass.

I've also tried removing my account as home console and setting it back again. No luck.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset by pressing the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts off completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Preview forum

5. Smwutches Win User

Sharing across multiple xboxs in one house

Correct. You would set one of their consoles as your Home and then you can sign into a different console and still access your content. If you've set theirs as your Home and then it didn't seem to work, try going a hard reset (hold down the ppwer button
    on the console until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it back on)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Sharing across multiple xboxs in one house

Yes and no. You can share your subscription via the Home setting, but you can only have 1 console set as your Home at a time. So they could access it if they use that console. In order to use all 3 consoles at once, you would need at least 2 subscriptions.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass no longer shared across multiple xboxes - Similar Threads - game pass longer

2. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  3. Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?: So, for a while, I cannot complete any Daily Quest that involves playing the Game Pass games. As to how it seems, those rewards may have been discontinued. I have been a member of the Xbox Game...
  4. Fallout 3 no longer on the game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 no longer on the game pass?: Hi everyone, This might be a little bit of a long shot but not exactly sure if anyone else has run into this. Over the last week or so i’ve been getting back into fallout 3, it was on the game...
  5. Can no longer see Game Pass Quests in mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can no longer see Game Pass Quests in mobile app: Hi, I opened up the Xbox Game Pass App on my mobile device yesterday, and I'm unable to see any quests listed. It's a particular problem because I game on a PC and don't have a Xbox One (which I...
  6. Game Pass app no longer sees my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass app no longer sees my Xbox: [IMG] submitted by /u/1decentusername [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate no longer working: I have an active subscription, just purchase this game pass on Sunday, November 17th, 2019. I still can get on Xbox Live for games I had purchased in the pass like BO4. Moral of the story,...
  8. Games no longer launch Xbox games pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Games no longer launch Xbox games pass pc: While I played The Outer Worlds the game just crashed. I wanted to start it again but nothing happened. Pretty much the same issue as in this topic...
  9. Games no longer launch Xbox games pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Games no longer launch Xbox games pass pc: I have been playing games through the Xbox app, then I took a break for about a week. I returned to the app and attempted to launch a game, but games will not launch, even games I have played...
  10. los juegos de game pass en PC ya no abren[Translation-Game Pass games on PC no longer open]

in XBoX on Windows
    los juegos de game pass en PC ya no abren[Translation-Game Pass games on PC no longer open]: ya tengotiempo teniendo game pass en mi laptop, al principio estaba muy tranquilo jugando, despues de un tiempo deje de jugar, y ahora renové el game pass pero no puedo jugar el juego (en mi caso...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1 Microsoft Whttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-live-gold/7484785e-9946-457a-8028-e41fc4733ba4