Xbox game Pass - No Man's Sky update download stuck at 61MB

Discus and support Xbox game Pass - No Man's Sky update download stuck at 61MB in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day, Earlier today NMS was updating in the Game Pass beta app but the download stopped at 61 mb (I play on pc). Came up with error: 0x800704c6... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erikvan der Hout, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Xbox game Pass - No Man's Sky update download stuck at 61MB

Good day,

Earlier today NMS was updating in the Game Pass beta app but the download stopped at 61 mb (I play on pc). Came up with error: 0x800704c6 but my internet connection is fine. Uninstalled NMS, tried to "repair", "reset", "Terminate" the Game pass app in Windows
    Settings, uninstalled/reinstalled the game pass app but nothing worked. Tried several times. Seemed to work fine until the update. Any suggestions how to fix this?

Cheers/Erik

:)

Erikvan der Hout, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Akasha1 Win User

I have been getting the updates for this game on my own XBOX One. But I have YET, seen nor experiencing ANYTHING resembling this so called "cross-play" option. Nor have I seen any quicksilver missions ever since the this first update. There supposed to
    be a community mission going on for players this weekend. I don't see anything of that happening either.
  3. Erikvan der Hout Win User

Hi, Appreciate the quick response.

Had already uninstalled NMS several times. When I tried to install NMS it stopped again at 61 mb. After a while it resumed but then stopped at about 195 mb (tried this a few times with the same result). Then I "reset" the Microsoft Store app in Settings.
    Installed again. It stopped at 61 mb, but after a few seconds it continued and finished the entire installation without any further issues so all good now.

Cheers, Erik
  4. DogCig Win User

You can try to un-install and reinstall it since doing this will download the latest version or in the section of your system configuration console then console information you can reset the console keeping everything I hope will work for you !!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

You can try to un-install and reinstall it since doing this will download the latest version or in the section of your system configuration console then console information you can reset the console keeping everything I hope will work for you !!
    I'm sure you mean well, but this user is on PC not an Xbox console.
  6. OlIlI0IlIlO Win User

This happend to me recently a few time i have figured the only way to fix this is to cancel the update and try again or un-install the game and install it again
Thema:

1. Xbox game Pass - No Man's Sky update download stuck at 61MB - Similar Threads - game Pass Man's

2. No Man's Sky not starting via XBox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky not starting via XBox Game Pass PC: Hey ho, recently i got myself the XBox Game Pass for PC and started playing No Man's Sky. Till end of last week (around 02.07.2020) this worked perfectly fine, i installed the XBox App via...
  3. Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download: Hi I have attempted to download this game multiple times now and it just will not download. I have successfully downloaded another game from the game pass with no issues. Error code: 0x800704c6...
  4. No Mans Sky game pass and disc will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Mans Sky game pass and disc will not play: Initially my No Mans Sky disc started to glitch and after a few weeks failed to play , I ordered a new disc and got game pass , the game pass worked for a few weeks and then failed . The new disc...
  5. Can't download No Man's Sky PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download No Man's Sky PC Game Pass: I'm unable to download No Man's Sky on PC using the Xbox game pass. It gets to 61mb/9.2gb and then stops and brings up the error message "Check your internet connection, we couldn't connect you...
  6. No Man's Sky na XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky na XBOX Game Pass: Witam. Gdy próbuję włączyć No Man's Sky na XBOX Game Pass dostaje błąd systemu plików (-2143322098) i gra się nie uruchamia. Próbowałem zainstalować ją ponownie i zrestartować komputer ale nic...
  7. PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...: As long as you have SteamVR open when you launch it, you will get a popup asking you whether or not you want to play in VR on launch. Works really well so far, seems to run as well as the steam...
  8. Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download: Hello, I am trying to download the Game "Old Man´s Journey" from the Xbox Game Pass since one month but it doesn´t work. Because after a few moments, every 2 seconds it says "installation...
  9. Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC): Has anyone found a fix for the Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC) c4025c8b-e818-4697-b1ef-11dc861b3c36
  10. Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC): I subscribed to Xbox Game pass for PC but whenever I try to browse the games on offer, I am getting this error message. [img] eb4d7e1e-4cc5-4c25-8b58-9c148417eed6