Xbox game pass not recognized

Discus and support Xbox game pass not recognized in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased my xbox game pass the 6/03/2019, but when i try to go on the Xbox (beta) app, to check the library and install games it says that i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nikmeres, Jun 13, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. nikmeres
    nikmeres Guest

Hello,

I purchased my xbox game pass the 6/03/2019, but when i try to go on the Xbox (beta) app, to check the library and install games it says that i need to buy xbox game pass (beta), again.

As you can see:
    Xbox game pass not recognized [​IMG]

And when i click on a game to download it :

It appears :

Even when i try to check the games available on the app it says to restart the app and shows an error message with a "no man's land".

Do you have an idea of what i should do ?

(Sorry my app is in french tho, and for the disposition of the topic, didnt find how to place my screenshots correctly).

Thanks a lot.

:)

2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello

Cant really tell what your screen shot says since its different language. Its pretty much along the lines of you having to give admin properties to this game. Look at the Metro Exodus pic and its right under in small writing.
  3. nikmeres Win User

I'm talking about xbox game pass on PC, don't have any console.
  4. nikmeres Win User

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

But, I already tried to launch the app with admin properties, but it doesn't change anything. Just after i click on "Play with the game pass" in different games, another screen appears right after asking me to purchase xbox game pass for pc (beta) - that
    i repeat, i already bought few days ago.

Is the game pass that i bought the same as the one announced at E3 ?

It's really weird, because i managed to download and play Forza 4 and Sea of Thieves...
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't help go ahead and contact
    Xbox Support
    for assistance.
  6. XBF Esteban R Win User

Game pass not recognized

Hey there Curlen!

Sorry to hear that you're having problems getting the console to recognize your new Game Pass.

I would suggest that if you're still dealing with this problem, that it might be best for you to try and remove and redownload your account following the steps here on

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One
    . Usually that redownloads the account as up to date as physically possible.

Whenever you get a chance, give that page a look through, those steps a try and let us know how that helped resolve the issue.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass not recognized - Similar Threads - game pass recognized

2. GAME PASS BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME PASS BETA: I have a 100gb ssd for OS, and 8tb hdd for everything else. But it wont let me change location. Does it need to be formatted or something? 363874c5-5b93-4331-b632-ce43e325a080
  3. Game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass quest: There is a quest for life is strange to get achievements but i have all of them already how can i get the points? 7bae034d-5143-4e9b-b20e-60db9b699df9
  4. Erro ao assinar o ultimate game pass por 1R$ [Mod Translated - Error signing the ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao assinar o ultimate game pass por 1R$ [Mod Translated - Error signing the ultimate...: Olá!a a promoção do xbox gamepass ultimate, mas toda vez que eu vou assinar da um erro na plataforma xbox one: "ocorreu um erro da nossa parte. Aguardar um momento pode ajudar". [Mod Translated -...
  5. Ultimate Game Pass question

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Game Pass question: Like a lot of people, I signed up for Ultimate Game Pass during E3. It converted my current subscriptions like I had read it would. But it’s also still showing that I have Xbox Live Gold and Game...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized: After Microsoft E3's conference, I purchased the Game Pass Ultimate. On my Microsoft account it says I have an subscription for the Game Pass Ultimate active at this very moment, but on the app...
  7. PC Game Pass Sync Question

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass Sync Question: Does anyone know if the PC game Pass has a sync option so you can save your progress on one device and pick up the progress on another device? d0ed357b-a278-4724-a5c0-74a20f86d7d0
  8. Got xbox game pass for PC and unable to download Wolfenstein II.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got xbox game pass for PC and unable to download Wolfenstein II.: All other games so far work fine but W2 did not show up for the first couple days at all, now I can see it as one of the previews on the main screen and if I click on it nothing happens. I think I...
  9. No reconoce mi game pass[Does not recognize my game pass]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No reconoce mi game pass[Does not recognize my game pass]: Tengo game pass pero mi cuenta no reconoce para jugar en linea, me da acceso a descarga de juegos pero de igual manera no puedo jugar en linea a que se debera ya reinicie la consola y borre mi...
  10. Game pass not recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not recognized: I bought a brand new xbox s on 11-2-208and i applied my 3month gamee pass code on the 20 and it claims I don't have it please fix ed51e4cf-0477-4eec-a86a-304f1ba6ae3f