Xbox game pass not recognized

Discus and support Xbox game pass not recognized in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased my xbox game pass the 6/03/2019, but when i try to go on the Xbox (beta) app, to check the library and install games it says that i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nikmeres, Jun 13, 2019.

1. nikmeres
    nikmeres Guest

Hello,

I purchased my xbox game pass the 6/03/2019, but when i try to go on the Xbox (beta) app, to check the library and install games it says that i need to buy xbox game pass (beta), again.

As you can see:
    Xbox game pass not recognized [​IMG]

And when i click on a game to download it :

It appears :

Even when i try to check the games available on the app it says to restart the app and shows an error message with a "no man's land".

Do you have an idea of what i should do ?

(Sorry my app is in french tho, and for the disposition of the topic, didnt find how to place my screenshots correctly).

Thanks a lot.

:)

nikmeres, Jun 13, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription

Hi Nicolas,

It may solve it yes. With the error you are getting it is only recognizing it as a game pass game. It is not recognizing the disk game.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello

Cant really tell what your screen shot says since its different language. Its pretty much along the lines of you having to give admin properties to this game. Look at the Metro Exodus pic and its right under in small writing.
  4. nikmeres Win User

I'm talking about xbox game pass on PC, don't have any console.
  5. nikmeres Win User

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

But, I already tried to launch the app with admin properties, but it doesn't change anything. Just after i click on "Play with the game pass" in different games, another screen appears right after asking me to purchase xbox game pass for pc (beta) - that
    i repeat, i already bought few days ago.

Is the game pass that i bought the same as the one announced at E3 ?

It's really weird, because i managed to download and play Forza 4 and Sea of Thieves...
  6. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't help go ahead and contact
    Xbox Support
    for assistance.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass not recognized - Similar Threads - game pass recognized

2. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...
  3. xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass: Work on super hot but not on Sea of thieves cluster truck FM 2019 and goat simulator, i reply here because i cannot reply on the other thread 9e679731-f6ed-4684-8929-ab818255ebf1
  4. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass: Bonjours Je ne peut pas telecharger de jeux a cause de l'erreur : [Mod Removed-Link] J'aimerais bien connaitre la cause Merci d'avance [Translation-Hello I can not download games because of...
  5. despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...: hola, he notado que aun hay varias dudas sobre este servicio, así que decidí hacer esta nota sobre algunos aspectos que por lo general la gente tiene duda o que son las que mas he visto en los...
  6. Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?: Looking for advice if I should learn more about duel boot ? Or maybe install Windows 10 drivers so to be best for gaming? Currently this tablet is Android 7.1.1. Anyone have success with this...
  7. Game Pass Pc not recognizing I have Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Pc not recognizing I have Ultimate: I have Game Pass Ultimate, yet my pc does not recognice it and wants me to upgrade. When I try to download them from the microsoft store, it starts, then says "error." What can I do?...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized: After Microsoft E3's conference, I purchased the Game Pass Ultimate. On my Microsoft account it says I have an subscription for the Game Pass Ultimate active at this very moment, but on the app...
  9. No reconoce mi game pass[Does not recognize my game pass]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No reconoce mi game pass[Does not recognize my game pass]: Tengo game pass pero mi cuenta no reconoce para jugar en linea, me da acceso a descarga de juegos pero de igual manera no puedo jugar en linea a que se debera ya reinicie la consola y borre mi...
  10. Game pass not recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not recognized: I bought a brand new xbox s on 11-2-208and i applied my 3month gamee pass code on the 20 and it claims I don't have it please fix ed51e4cf-0477-4eec-a86a-304f1ba6ae3f