xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC)

Discus and support xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought the xbox game pass on pc today, it seems that there is a problem because I tried to download the game sea of thieves the download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Infern0971, May 16, 2019.

1. Infern0971
    Infern0971 Guest

Hello, I just bought the xbox game pass on pc today, it seems that there is a problem because I tried to download the game sea of thieves the download option doesn't even show on microsoft store when it shows on the online webstore.When I try to download
    it from there it is sending me to the microsoft store app with again no otion to download the game. I have checked on my account if the xbox gema pass is active and it is, so this is indeed a very disturbing problem .

thank you in advance for your help

:)

Infern0971, May 16, 2019
  2. CKTofu S Win User

Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

Didn't think to test that, it's the same here. Sea of Thieves will install fine, but the new game pass PC games refuse to install.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

I did just want to add an extra bit of info here. If you get the Xbox Game Pass (a monthly membership) then you will be able to play Sea of Thieves on your PC as the game is included with the pass.
  4. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Problemas no Sea Of Thieves - Dispositivo [Translation: Problems no Sea Of Thieves-Device]

Hi there, L337 Intruder, thanks for reaching out.

You're trying to play Sea of Thieves on Windows 10 PC, correct?

If so, on your Windows 10 PC, if you go to Settings>Apps>Xbox app>Advanced Options>Reset.

Next, making sure you're signed out of the Xbox app and try signing back in to launch Sea of Thieves via Xbox Game Pass.

Did that help?
  6. niwshki Win User

Sea of Thieves Mercenary pack

Offer valid only in US, Mexico, Brazil, Canada (excluding Quebec), UK, France, Germany, Australia. Sea of Thieves Owners or Game Pass Subscribers who buy Gold during the offer will receive a digital code with the Sea of Thieves Mercenary Pack
    in their Xbox Message Center by 5/31/2018.

Sea of Thieves Owners or Game Pass Subscribers who buy Gold during the offer will
    receive a digital code with the Sea of Thieves Mercenary Pack in their
    Xbox Message Center
    by

MAY 31, 2018
Thema:

1. xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC) - Similar Threads - game pass working

2. Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One.: I switched to ultimate about a month ago and figured it might be a issue with transition. Everything works normally under on my Xbox but when I try to download anything on my PC it won't give me...
  3. Xbox game pass forza 4 game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass forza 4 game not working: How long is it going to take to get everything up and running da3c10cd-03ea-4c8c-b383-4243c94e55ca
  4. Xbox Game pass doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass doesn't work: I just bought an Xbox Game Pass and I got on my Xbox (beta) App to play some games, but every time i click to play with game pass it redirects back to the buying page. Even tho i bought it, it...
  5. Game Pass not working properly for xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass not working properly for xbox 360 account: I have an old xbox 360 which has my profile downloaded /logged in and later I bought a 'game pass for console'. Then I used my browser to search games, and issue is while trying to click 'Install...
  6. Game Pass "O item ... não funciona neste dispositivo"[Game Pass "Item ... does not work on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass "O item ... não funciona neste dispositivo"[Game Pass "Item ... does not work on...: Comprei o gamepass para meu PC e praticamente todos os jogos falam que n funciona no dispositivo, porque?? Comprei o gamepass para jogar os jogos dele, não para jogar 2 ou 3 jogos. [Translation -...
  7. Game pass not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass not working?: So whenever I try to play games on my Xbox one it says my profile is not able to play the game? It tells me to look at my multiplayer settings and it’s all good, it also pops up a ad for game pass...
  8. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  9. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...
  10. Game Pass games don't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass games don't work?: So, just about 10-20 minutes ago from now, I just installed Warhammer:Vermintide II from the game pass. But then suddenly, the game doesn't work. It tells me "Do you own this game or App?" Despite...