xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC)

Discus and support xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought the xbox game pass on pc today, it seems that there is a problem because I tried to download the game sea of thieves the download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Infern0971, May 16, 2019.

1. Infern0971
    Infern0971 Guest

Hello, I just bought the xbox game pass on pc today, it seems that there is a problem because I tried to download the game sea of thieves the download option doesn't even show on microsoft store when it shows on the online webstore.When I try to download
    it from there it is sending me to the microsoft store app with again no otion to download the game. I have checked on my account if the xbox gema pass is active and it is, so this is indeed a very disturbing problem .

thank you in advance for your help

:)

Infern0971, May 16, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

I did just want to add an extra bit of info here. If you get the Xbox Game Pass (a monthly membership) then you will be able to play Sea of Thieves on your PC as the game is included with the pass.
  3. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Problemas no Sea Of Thieves - Dispositivo [Translation: Problems no Sea Of Thieves-Device]

Hi there, L337 Intruder, thanks for reaching out.

You're trying to play Sea of Thieves on Windows 10 PC, correct?

If so, on your Windows 10 PC, if you go to Settings>Apps>Xbox app>Advanced Options>Reset.

Next, making sure you're signed out of the Xbox app and try signing back in to launch Sea of Thieves via Xbox Game Pass.

Did that help?
  5. niwshki Win User

Sea of Thieves Mercenary pack

Offer valid only in US, Mexico, Brazil, Canada (excluding Quebec), UK, France, Germany, Australia. Sea of Thieves Owners or Game Pass Subscribers who buy Gold during the offer will receive a digital code with the Sea of Thieves Mercenary Pack
    in their Xbox Message Center by 5/31/2018.

Sea of Thieves Owners or Game Pass Subscribers who buy Gold during the offer will
    receive a digital code with the Sea of Thieves Mercenary Pack in their
    Xbox Message Center
    by

MAY 31, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Game Pass is a subscription service to get access to games including Sea of Thieves.

Gold is a subscription service to be able to play online. Sea of Thieves is an online only game and would require gold to be able to play it.

Unless he own Sea of Thieves by itself, he needs both.
Thema:

1. xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC) - Similar Threads - game pass working

2. Game pass 4 achievements quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass 4 achievements quest not working: As the title says. The quest to get 4 achievements in an id@xbox title isn't working. I've got 6 achievements in human fall flat today 18th may 2019 and another 2 in pumped bmx pro today and the...
  3. Xbox Game Pass not working. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass not working. Please help!: Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass and been using it for awhile now. However, just his month, it shows that I have to join again. I already got charged for this month. I have many times contacted Xbox...
  4. Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working.: So I've completed two achievements and more in Sea of Thieves and one in "Play New Games and Earn Points" and go to complete the quests, by clicking on the "Claim your points" but it just bounces...
  5. Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC: I'm about to throw my computer OUT of my windows if this stupid garbage continues. You people don't know how to run a company to save your lives. Worst user experience ever. My specs are: X5675 @...
  6. Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.: Hi, yesterday i bought game pass for 3 months, but when i try to download any game the payment site pops up. I even have the confirmation email, and my xbox.com profile has it active.. any...
  7. Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests: All of the quest displayed have been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points. Does not display complete status....
  8. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Game Pass is Not Working! Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Game Pass is Not Working! Why?: I have Game Pass. I installed Hellblade. When I start up the game it asked me to change the brightness like most games do but it does not let me do anything. I really wanted to play this. Why is...
  9. F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...: Eu ganho um erro 0x82D40007 quando tento entrar no jogo. Significa que esse jogo já foi retirado do Xbox game pass? Muito obrigado. I get an error 0x82D40007 when trying to play the game. Does it...
  10. my game pass code did not work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my game pass code did not work: I bought a card a few days ago and put it in my account but it did not work and It keeps saying that the code was already used without being reflected in my account....